Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am not usually a fan of getting deep throated. It takes a talented cock sucker to get me off that way. I'm not enormous or anything, I'm 7 inches long and 5.75 around but have a thick head. Most guys that try to be a hero end up making it painful for me. If they can relax their throat and have no gag reflex I'll let them do it but if it's just hitting the back of their throat it feels like I'm fucking a brick wall and it really hurts to push on it like that. I have been meeting up with this guy that's got about 4 inches and it looks like a roll of pennies in girth. I love getting it all in my mouth without touching the back of my throat. I almost feel jealous that he can experience that.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I am not usually a fan of getting deep throated. It takes a talented cock sucker to get me off that way. I'm not enormous or anything, I'm 7 inches long and 5.75 around but have a thick head. Most guys that try to be a hero end up making it painful for me. If they can relax their throat and have no gag reflex I'll let them do it but if it's just hitting the back of their throat it feels like I'm fucking a brick wall and it really hurts to push on it like that. I have been meeting up with this guy that's got about 4 inches and it looks like a roll of pennies in girth. I love getting it all in my mouth without touching the back of my throat. I almost feel jealous that he can experience that.
yes, the irony of so many of us being size-obsessed is that small guys can actually feel what it's like to be deep throated without too much difficulty.

Reactions: lttle1

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I thoroughly enjoy deepthroating who are of such a size to be able to do it successfully. My gag reflux is essentially nonexistent. For me the deeper the better. As far as mine being deepthroated, because my glans is slightly over 2.5 inches across, mine is rarely deepthroated completely balls deep. When it does happen the feeling is incredible.

Reactions: sizequeenie

PussyStretcher

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its your girth. Six inches is at the very top of the size chart in girth. It also does not help that I have a mushroom head that is wider than my shaft. She is hitting the back of her throat before the gag reflex kicks in. Just encourage her how well she is doing. Enthusiasm goes a long way and how good it feels.

PussyStretcher

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: sizequeenie

BiDiscovery

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wife got really good at taking most of me. I got her so hot one night saliva was running all over my cock and the bed when suddenly she just opened wide and shoved her head down it popped past her reflexive spot with little hesitation and she took my entire shaft. Holy shit did that feel good. The only other was a girlfriend who made a game out of giving head.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No woman has been capable of deepthroating my cock. Very few men are able to. The barrier seems to be the width of the glans which is a bit over 2.5 inches. Most men can take it to the point where the throat narrows, but are unable to take the glans beyond that point.

1000011940.jpeg
1000013342.jpeg

PussyStretcher

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No woman has been capable of deepthroating my cock. Very few men are able to. The barrier seems to be the width of the glans which is a bit over 2.5 inches. Most men can take it to the point where the throat narrows, but are unable to take the glans beyond that point.

View attachment 127635291 View attachment 127635381
I have learned you cannot have everything you want in bed. I am the same with a mushroom head making oral more difficult. Just know you are stretching her out more than most guys. Once they get that feeling of being stretched and feeling full, they come back for more. Knowing this is a turn on for me.

Reactions: P.J.9 and Mike hung

Ddeet

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have learned you cannot have everything you want in bed. I am the same with a mushroom head making oral more difficult. Just know you are stretching her out more than most guys. Once they get that feeling of being stretched and feeling full, they come back for more. Knowing this is a turn on for me.
I agree with your first sentence. As for the last 2 sentences, I have a different experience with that. It can simply be too much to the point of pain and then no pleasure. There will always be exceptions, but they are sporadic rather than usual. Personally, it could have been a little less for me.

Reactions: P.J.9

jiminycocket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my girl can only take barely half my dick.. idk if it has to do with her just not being good at it or what but its not to big a deal for me because she jerks off the rest of it while she sucks the top

im 7 inches long and i have a 6 inch girth. ive only ever been blown by one girl before other than my current girl and she also could only take half but she was realllly bad at giving head
Then you need to make a trip to Vegas so I can fix that for you