When Did You Realize That Your Dick Was Considered Large? (18+ Only)

D

deleted19973741

I am 20 years old and realized quite early that I had a big one. This is information that is easily found today (on Internet). It loses some of its charm, I would have preferred to know it 'by surprise' as in previous generations, who were less talkative on the subject.

What I realized, however, was how rare my size was (about 16 cm flaccid, 23/23.5 cm erect). I practice boxing in a club and the members are not really shy in the locker room, especially the older men. In other words, I've seen hundreds of guys naked. It's a neighborhood club run by an association, not a gym run by a company. The members have known each other for a very long time. So it's easier to get naked, compared to a club where there are only strangers.

Anyway, most of the guys looked small to me, even if in reality they are average. I may have known only one bigger guy, or at least as big as mine. But in that club it's not uncommon for a guy to have a flaccid dick almost two times smaller than mine.

There are some glances at my dick which confirm that its size is uncommon. A club member I befriended also told me that I had been blessed unlike him. He was more amused than embarrassed.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I am 20 years old and realized quite early that I had a big one. This is information that is easily found today (on Internet). It loses some of its charm, I would have preferred to know it 'by surprise' as in previous generations, who were less talkative on the subject.

What I realized, however, was how rare my size was (about 16 cm flaccid, 23/23.5 cm erect). I practice boxing in a club and the members are not really shy in the locker room, especially the older men. In other words, I've seen hundreds of guys naked. It's a neighborhood club run by an association, not a gym run by a company. The members have known each other for a very long time. So it's easier to get naked, compared to a club where there are only strangers.

Anyway, most of the guys looked small to me, even if in reality they are average. I may have known only one bigger guy, or at least as big as mine. But in that club it's not uncommon for a guy to have a flaccid dick almost two times smaller than mine.

There are some glances at my dick which confirm that its size is uncommon. A club member I befriended also told me that I had been blessed unlike him. He was more amused than embarrassed.
Le monde serait bcp plus sain et agréable si tout homme passerait un tiers de la journée tout-à-fait nu parmi d'autres hommes.

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

In neighborhood club its easier, i agree, same i you have a lake , river or anything like that close to the neighborhood.

Reactions: 12loner

bitallnhard

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah, i guess like some of the other guys here, I was always kind of in the same bubble, had compared with some cousins and we were all generally the same size (some a little bigger or smaller), wasn't til i got out of that bubble I really figured it out. Even then at first, jacking with buds or whatever it was nice (i'm competitive lol), but it wasn't til i hooked up with a "friends" mom that it really stuck. She was over the top with talking about my size. Was very exicting for me at the time, although probably not for the best, cause it just boosted my ego that much more (and I was already kind of a dick).

D

deleted136887

I knew that time I was abducted by Aliens who measured me and about 50 other guys they'd kidnapped, right there in their spaceship. They showed me the stats and then got very sad looks on their faces when they showed me their own junk, which was tiny. I felt that, as the big swingin' dick on board that I had power, and so I commanded that they let us go. They agreed but asked to suck us off first, to which all the guys agreed. When we left the ship, the aliens seemed kinda sad..
I totally know where you coming from.
Was it 42 Aliens in total, or 42 humanoids with you?
Were there multiple paranoid Androids? If so, what is it like getting head from an Android?
Have they got silicon lips? 1674245191960.png

Like this ?
Or were they like this?
1674245293477.png

Thanks for sharing your experience.

• Haha
Reactions: lapdog2001

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
They were sort of a combination of the two pics you posted. Totally Hoovered our cocks and balls. I don't think I've ever shot a load that big. I think--tho I can't be sure--that I heard one of them say, as we left the ship, that they'd swallowed enough jizz to power their ship back to Alpha Centauri...

Reactions: laptoper

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I realized it to some degree in the locker room. Looking around there were a lot of smaller ones and some of the guy's poked fun at my cock size. Didn't think much of it at the time....

I think it really sunk in when one of my first girlfriends measured me and started telling her friends that my cock was over 9 inches. We were out one night with a bunch of her girlfriends and one of them called bullshit on her claim. Her friend and I went into the bathroom, and I unzipped - there was no need for her to "get me hard" - I had a raging hard-on... She gasped and stared, turned around, and walked out. By the time I got back to the table, the conversation was all about cocks and all the disappointment with small cocks.

We went back to her place, and she told me that two of her friends, want to fuck me, but she was way too possessive. I threw it out there during the conversation that maybe we can both have sex with her friend.

My girl was a little beast in the bedroom (or anywhere for that matter) - she was one of the few who could ever deepthroat me - and not just one and done, she would go at it for long 69 sessions. Anyhow, about 2 months or so later, we ended up at a party, and she and her friend were teasing me, grabbing my cock, and whispering in my ear that they want to go play... I could only take so much of that before we all went to her friend's house for 'drinks' - it was the first of many 3 ways for us. Her friend had a really hard time with my cock, she wasn't able to take me all the way - even in cowgirl - but she sure tried.

To my surprise, there wasn't much girl/girl other than some rubbing and kissing. They both loved being filled up with cock.

From that point - there was no question.

waistband

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never considered myself anything but about average size before seeing a divorced GF in my early twenties who said during our first penetration, "Oh! I've never felt anything THERE before!" Too horned up to ask what she meant or how it felt, my ego was stroked and I finished way too soon. She didn't mention it again during our short courtship. Did I bump her cervix? Was it our positions or my dick's shape that hit her differently? I've looked at it as confirmation of an effective average dick or maybe I'm just larger than her first husband. My boyfriends have never complained about the size so I'm good, larger or not.

laptoper

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I knew that time I was abducted by Aliens who measured me and about 50 other guys they'd kidnapped, right there in their spaceship. They showed me the stats and then got very sad looks on their faces when they showed me their own junk, which was tiny. I felt that, as the big swingin' dick on board that I had power, and so I commanded that they let us go. They agreed but asked to suck us off first, to which all the guys agreed. When we left the ship, the aliens seemed kinda sad..
Classic reply dude. Well done!

• Haha
Reactions: B_er

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys I dated after 18 always commented on my girth. Funny thing I was often impressed by their length but when we compared I was often almost or entirely as long as they were, just a lot bigger in girth.

Quiteaboveaverage

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was during my first time, I was 18 or 19. I had no condoms and a very willing girlfriend so we went to buy condoms. At that time I was not really aware of how to chose condoms and I thought that different sizes were more marketing than a real thing so we chose the most basic standard ones. Then we come back to my place and started making out, we undressed each over and when I pulled my dick out she said : " You should have told me ! We would have bought XL ! " I was not even fully hard at that moment. She stroked me to make me full hard and I saw in her eye how much it was making her horny. She told me that her ex was 15cm (a bit under 6") and it was a big change for her to have my dick between her hands now. (I'm a bit over 8" and thicker than her ex) We tried to put on that shitty small condom, it was difficult but It was in place, I felt so squeezed in that thing it was really unpleasant but I managed to stay hard. Not my best erection but quite decent for that context.
But not only the condom was tiny, her vagina also. Maybe she was a bit stressed (like me) but my dick was not fitting at all. It was impossible to get in. We had a lot of foreplay and finally she could welcome my big dick inside of her while spreading wide open her beautiful legs. I was going gentle but deeper and deeper as she told me to do so. She was doing the Oh face and moaning and I really felt big for the first time.

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It was during my first time, I was 18 or 19. I had no condoms and a very willing girlfriend so we went to buy condoms. At that time I was not really aware of how to chose condoms and I thought that different sizes were more marketing than a real thing so we chose the most basic standard ones. Then we come back to my place and started making out, we undressed each over and when I pulled my dick out she said : " You should have told me ! We would have bought XL ! " I was not even fully hard at that moment. She stroked me to make me full hard and I saw in her eye how much it was making her horny. She told me that her ex was 15cm (a bit under 6") and it was a big change for her to have my dick between her hands now. (I'm a bit over 8" and thicker than her ex) We tried to put on that shitty small condom, it was difficult but It was in place, I felt so squeezed in that thing it was really unpleasant but I managed to stay hard. Not my best erection but quite decent for that context.
But not only the condom was tiny, her vagina also. Maybe she was a bit stressed (like me) but my dick was not fitting at all. It was impossible to get in. We had a lot of foreplay and finally she could welcome my big dick inside of her while spreading wide open her beautiful legs. I was going gentle but deeper and deeper as she told me to do so. She was doing the Oh face and moaning and I really felt big for the first time.
That is a good way to realize that.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I should have figured out that I was large at a crazy young age when I would pinch Durex Gold condoms from my parents bathroom and try them on, out of curiosity. I remember wondering why they didn’t manufacture them long enough to roll to the base of my cock.
In reality it was years later, around my third or fourth girlfriend when I questioned why all women felt the need to be so complimentary during sex. I then had it explained to me that the compliments only came for a reason.
Man I had a Korean condom on that bearly fit over my cock head and maybe a half inch down my shaft.

• Haha
Reactions: lttle1 and B_er

HorsehungKing

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Although I've had guys making jokes at me on it before, I just really understood I was really huge when I was with my first gf.

We were both virgins and we tried having sex many times, with no success. She just couldn't get me in. So she asked me to go to the doctor with her and check if we had any problem and what could we do. When the doctor checked me he just said "I guess I found the problem", then turned to my gf and said "your bf got probably the biggest I've ever seen". Turned out the problem was me.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although I've had guys making jokes at me on it before, I just really understood I was really huge when I was with my first gf.

We were both virgins and we tried having sex many times, with no success. She just couldn't get me in. So she asked me to go to the doctor with her and check if we had any problem and what could we do. When the doctor checked me he just said "I guess I found the problem", then turned to my gf and said "your bf got probably the biggest I've ever seen". Turned out the problem was me.
Did you finally get it sorted with your first gf?

HorsehungKing

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Did you finally get it sorted with your first gf?
Never got to fuck her hard or all the way in, but with patience and after we started using lots of lube (at the doctor's suggestion) we eventually got to fuck (and she used to have multiple orgasms!).

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I attempted to pop my cherry. She wasn't a virgin, but I obviously was. Couldn't get the damn thing inside her. She told me I was 'much bigger' than her boyfriend (who I didn't know about). I just ended up with a hand job, and a reputation around college (that soon helped me pop that elusive cherry).