100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer's Name: thebeardx
Onlyfans Account: onlyfans.com/thebeardx
Twitter Handle: @thebeardx
Instagram Handle: @thebeardx
Cost: $9.99 per month

Ratings:

Overall Rating: 5/5
Value: Great value at $9.99; majority of the content is free with your membership, some is PPV
Frequency: Posts several times per week
Responsiveness: Great; he responds promptly to all DMs in a courteous and respectful manner
Explicitness: Nude and semi-nude photos, nude videos (solo, duo and threesome)
VIP Services: Offers custom videos to subscribers

Review:

His content is very hot with explicit solo, duo and threesome content. He is versatile, but is, in my opinion, an exquisite bottom. His videos are well-lit and shot, most varying in length from 15 to 45 minutes. His sex videos are not just about the penetration, but he enjoys foreplay with lots of deep french-kissing and he is an expert at deep-throating. All sex videos are bareback, most ending in either cum-swallowing or breeding. Most videos to date are with his equally hot boyfriend whose onlyfans account is @growxstrong, but recent videos have included other onlyfans performers such as Dato Foland, Reykong, and Vigo Burgguensen. He also films and posts his interactions with fans. I have requested a custom video which he is working on and will post a review of its value for money at a later date.

If you are into compact muscle bears with mischievous grins and an insatiable sexual appetite, this is the man for you. What I enjoy most about his content is that he seems to truly enjoy his sex partners; there is no constant looking at the camera, bored expressions, and the videos are recorded without annoying music, so you can actually hear their interactions. He is from Argentina and is fluent in Spanish and English, so if English is your mother tongue, he will respond to your DMs in English.

cuchelo1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG- I cannot recommend this man's OF highly enough! I joined last month because he had a sale, and after TWO DAYS I extended my subscription for another 3 months. He is *incredible*. Everything in the first post is spot on- he truly loves cock. I mean, he LOVES it, and it's so hot to see him enjoy every aspect of sex, whether it's a solo, duo, three-way, or most recently four-way.

He is also a super sweet guy in his interactions, and always seems to be appreciative of his fans.

aliando12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just watched his video with him and his bf with poloxxxfans and liamgalty, and its super hot. I really loved it when he kiss with Polo, their chemistry is pop off, damn. Ppl could prolly thinking tht Him and Polo prolly had an affair bcs of the chemistry, they share really passionate kisses! Its just so good. Go subscribe his OF guys

cuchelo1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the hottest scenes he ever did IMO is with his old “school friend” who he claims never knew he was gay back in the day. After a really hard pounding, Bruno eats his friend’s load, then stands up and cums on his friend’s dick, then kneels down and sucks his cum off. I don’t know how many times I’ve seen that scene and it still gets me off!!! :imp: