The $10,000 10-inch challenge

LPDudeSea

Experimental Member
Media
Why do you care so much about what some people on the internet claim? How does proving or disproving that 10in is or isn't real benefit your life? Are they going to put you down in history as the person that discovered or disproved the 10in penis? Seems like a pointless thing to put any energy into.

She may leave a name in history. I think what she is doing shows tremendous pioneering leadership. You go @TinyPrincess!

Honesty so happy this thread and challenge exists haha — blooowwwws my mind how so many dudes claim as big as 10, and even go so far as to exaggerate or fake measurement photos, but the proof is literally in the pic haha. If you measure up you measure up and if you don’t you don’t. You don’t fool anyone, it’s so obvious whether you’re hung 10 inches or not. The sad thing is that all these dudes who exaggerate and lie — have nice dicks to begin with. How bad do you really have to feel about yourself to lie about the nice dick you already have?

I so much more respect a small-dicked guy who owns his size then a decent-dicked guy who needs to lie and add four inches.

I think there are a few legit 10 inches here, or insanely close at least. Just so funny that in so many other threads on his site hundreds of guys are claiming 9.5/10, but where are they all for this one?

I was going for ‘benefit of the doubt hoping that not everyone is lying’ by saying that, but if that’s the case then nothing I can do about it eh haha.

Reactions: Snakebyte

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with your stand on the "sadness" of having to exaggerate, @Jaycob

I simply can't understand why men - even some extremely well-hung guys have to brag. It belittles themselves and everyone smaller than them.

We've had multiple threads on legit 8 inchers and 9 inchers through the years. Hardly any legit posts. This wasn't meant to be a thread on my behalf but I'm actually glad it was made by @drambone2001

Whether or not I'll end up having to pay up, it has at least silenced a few of the notorious double digit guys for a while.

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honesty so happy this thread and challenge exists haha — blooowwwws my mind how so many dudes claim as big as 10, and even go so far as to exaggerate or fake measurement photos, but the proof is literally in the pic haha. If you measure up you measure up and if you don’t you don’t. You don’t fool anyone, it’s so obvious whether you’re hung 10 inches or not. The sad thing is that all these dudes who exaggerate and lie — have nice dicks to begin with. How bad do you really have to feel about yourself to lie about the nice dick you already have?

I so much more respect a small-dicked guy who owns his size then a decent-dicked guy who needs to lie and add four inches.

I think there are a few legit 10 inches here, or insanely close at least. Just so funny that in so many other threads on his site hundreds of guys are claiming 9.5/10, but where are they all for this one?

What is even more funny is that one of the 2 people who liked your comment have stated there is no known person who has a dick that is 9 inches. But now they like your comment about their being guys here who are legit 10 inches. Which is funny because no guy here is 10 inches.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a guy name Thor on chaturbate that says hes 12x8 hard 8x6 soft. I'm seen his stoking a massive cock.
https://chaturbate.com/_obsidianxiii/
Notice he'll never move from the same camera between legs, pointing upwards toward own chest angle. That perspective makes it look bigger than it is. Also he'll never gt up and show to the side, never measure on camera, claims to be 6ft 9in to explain why his hand looks so big compared to a 12 x 8 cock. It's all fantasy. But hey, if it makes him money, whatever...

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
There is a guy name Thor on chaturbate that says hes 12x8 hard 8x6 soft. I'm seen his stoking a massive cock.
https://chaturbate.com/_obsidianxiii/
He's too humble. That's 13" at least :yum
_obsidianxiii_105.jpg