Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the interview he mentions his website biggestpenisbook.com
If you check out the website there are several ridiculously fake looking photos on there… and no real proof at all… crazy that a TV station would actually run with this story without more evidence…

Clod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the interview he mentions his website biggestpenisbook.com
If you check out the website there are several ridiculously fake looking photos on there… and no real proof at all… crazy that a TV station would actually run with this story without more evidence…
Yea at least Jonah started his sham in the 90s before everyone had such easy access to the internet. Going along with such obviously fake bullshit is a whole new low in 2024. It's so damn pathetic honestly. "Journalistic integrity" used to mean something. Or maybe I was just convinced it did...?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So it seems the 10 inch challenge has stopped claims of 10 inches. Now it may be time to refine the challenge. May I suggest $5k for 9.5",or even $2.5k for 9". If there are no true 9" - the money will be safe.

Maybe it's time for we non-believers to pony up some cash and take some of the load off @TinyPrincess .

I'd go in for $25 or $50 - maybe even $100. :)

• Haha
Reactions: WilliamG and JGUIDO

BillDunn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Looks like homeboy here stole Jonah's business model. He's doing the media rounds and claiming he can't gt women interested in him because his "12 incher" is too big...

Call me crazy, but I'm convinced the real reason he cannot get women interested is because of the man it's attached to.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This shit doesn’t exist. Everyday on tik tok and YouTube claims of 10 11 12 inch penises but never can they show proof for $10,000 the easiest $10,000 ever
Whenever I'm going thru Sniffies or A4A profiles and see 10 or even 9 inch claims... Pass. Not that I wouldn't want to enjoy that beast... But what else are they lying about?

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Call me crazy, but I'm convinced the real reason he cannot get women interested is because of the man it's attached to.

Rest assured he'll get what's coming to him when an army of delusional gay stalkers descends on him like a swarm of harpies. I'm not even sure if publicly admitting that you lied can stave that off 100%. He is doomed. o_O

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Yeah, you're probably right. I'm confused because he shows a lot of different photos and some video clips that I don't think are so easy to manipulate.

There has been lots of stuff you can do to videos for a while, it just takes a lot longer and is likely harder to make something convincing under decent lighting and picture quality for any length of time, but the technology has been moving in leaps and bounds. The quantity of pictures on the other hand, are just a matter of how much time you can afford to spend on each one (assuming you're decent with editing). If you're making any money by lying to people about your dick, you've got that covered.

- On the other hand, as you suspected, the exceptionally large random amateur dick you see online where they only have one or two images are typically going to be bullshit.

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There has been lots of stuff you can do to videos for a while, it just takes a lot longer and is likely harder to make something convincing under decent lighting and picture quality for any length of time, but the technology has been moving in leaps and bounds. The quantity of pictures on the other hand, are just a matter of how much time you can afford to spend on each one (assuming you're decent with editing). If you're making any money by lying to people about your dick, you've got that covered.

- On the other hand, as you suspected, the exceptionally large random amateur dick you see online where they only have one or two images are typically going to be bullshit.

That’s for sure! There are a lot of posts on LPSG by guys claiming to be “huge” (maybe not specifically saying 10”) but then they don’t have any pics or videos posted… makes it hard to know what to believe.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, you're probably right. I'm confused because he shows a lot of different photos and some video clips that I don't think are so easy to manipulate.
Don't feel bad. Big dicks are a cottage industry online. The sad part is, the guy looks to have a nice sized cock regardless. Why they need to fake that it's even bigger is silly. That said, Xwitter is now the place for "Fake Dicks, and Racists" Maybe that should be X's catchphrase! :p

Reactions: Zweiundzwanzig