Spa Castle Dallas

watters

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been to Spa Castle in Dallas several times and have always enjoyed it. Great to walk around and enjoy the hot tubs and saunas naked. Just let it all hang out.

How is it now? I have not been since covid and would really like to go back. But I don't want to waste my time or money if it's a ghost town or they have the hot tubs or saunas closed. Was thinking about going on a Saturday because I figured that would be when there are more people there.

Reactions: bidad4son

PeteFree

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been to Spa Castle in Dallas several times and have always enjoyed it. Great to walk around and enjoy the hot tubs and saunas naked. Just let it all hang out.

How is it now? I have not been since covid and would really like to go back. But I don't want to waste my time or money if it's a ghost town or they have the hot tubs or saunas closed. Was thinking about going on a Saturday because I figured that would be when there are more people there.
I was there a few months ago when it first reopened. Everything was open in the Men’s section. They upstairs was open but felt different. The mens section was business as usual. Not as packed as I have seen it but still a good time. Repost if you go as I’m curious how it’s holding up. Have you tried king spa?

Reactions: bidad4son

watters

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the info.

you know, I’ve never been to king spa. I’ve only gone to spa castle.

Treek

Superior Member
Media
If you go to Spa Castle just about every man in the naked area is gay.

I mean, there's no reason for a straight man to be there.

The only time I interacted with straight men was in the locker room. And you can tell that they are straight.

Some of the straight men venture into the naked area to see what's up. Usually they leave. But you can also tell the straight men based on who keeps their swim trunks on.

Some straight men go to the naked area because they have to shower. And that's the only area where there are showers. So if you wanna see straight guys naked just wait around by the showers.

As for everywhere else in the nude area, nearly all the men are gay. The sauna and the steam room are hot spots for jerking. When i went in the sauna 10 guys were in there, all jerking off. But if you get caught you will be thrown out.

The other places in Spa Castle are not for play. You stay dressed and it's co-ed. But the nude area is basically a classier version of Club Dallas.

watters

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you go to Spa Castle just about every man in the naked area is gay.

I mean, there's no reason for a straight man to be there.

The only time I interacted with straight men was in the locker room. And you can tell that they are straight.

Some of the straight men venture into the naked area to see what's up. Usually they leave. But you can also tell the straight men based on who keeps their swim trunks on.

Some straight men go to the naked area because they have to shower. And that's the only area where there are showers. So if you wanna see straight guys naked just wait around by the showers.

As for everywhere else in the nude area, nearly all the men are gay. The sauna and the steam room are hot spots for jerking. When i went in the sauna 10 guys were in there, all jerking off. But if you get caught you will be thrown out.

The other places in Spa Castle are not for play. You stay dressed and it's co-ed. But the nude area is basically a classier version of Club Dallas.

You are probably not wrong. I have hung out with straight guys there a few times, just talking and wasting a little time. But, yeah, I'd say most are probably gay or at least curious.

I haven't really seen anyone blatantly jerking off. I have walked in the sauna or steam room and seen guys quickly cover themselves with the little towel and deduced what was going on.

But I did have an incident one evening there where I went in the steam room alone, nobody else in there. I went to sit down and adjusted my junk. Less than a minute later the attendant swings the door open and tells me to leave. I was caught off guard and asked why. He said that I was being inappropriate and was masturbating. I wasn't. We stood outside of the steam room arguing back and forth for a couple of minutes and some other guy steps in tells the attendant I wasn't doing anything wrong. The attendant then said ok and let me stay.

watters

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am thinking of going this afternoon. I have a little free time and may go see what's up.

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any update? I’m going to Dallas on business trip and thinking about Spa Castle. Just want to be naked with other guys and not really mess around. But I might get aroused because it juse happens.