Sniffing brother in law

Shyguy1121

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My brother in law also lives with my partner and I. I love going in his room after he leaves and grab a pair of his briefs and inhale that scent. Every so often I’ll get some that’s still damp with a load and I’ll try and taste it while I jack off with them. I’ve been doing this for 2 years now, hopefully one day I’ll get a full fresh load I can scoop up and finger myself with it.

LoveSickMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey man. Curious if there is any progress on your brother in law? :cool:
not yet sadly, im so scared to do anything, they aren't married yet so it's not like i can go to his house n steal a pair of his underwear or socks, but any ideas of what i can do, or at least see if he's interested in playin with me? ahaha

Cklarky

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
not yet sadly, im so scared to do anything, they aren't married yet so it's not like i can go to his house n steal a pair of his underwear or socks, but any ideas of what i can do, or at least see if he's interested in playin with me? ahaha

If you guys into sports, just invite him for sports night.
He'll reciprocate hosting for sure, and that'd create good chances or open many opportunities. Don't do anything rash, it'll come in time.

Reactions: dummythicc

LoveSickMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you guys into sports, just invite him for sports night.
He'll reciprocate hosting for sure, and that'd create good chances or open many opportunities. Don't do anything rash, it'll come in time.
good idea, he knows im not into sports much, but he does like basketball and did say he'd wanna play basketball with me so i'll think of sum like that ahaha, we go to the theatres a few times together too!

Reactions: dummythicc