Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
567Z-02n93sx.jpg

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

that is a AWESOME pic of a super HOT guy. I think just the pubes and base of cock showing is hotter than just nude. Almost exactly what I would and have done 50 times, but in low rise jeans w/only a 2" zipper (Rufskin Slayter Stretch Jeans) and the top button undone. When I lifted my tank or t-shirt when guys were cruizing me, it drove them nuts, and I almost always got an awesome blow job.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
thaat I would and have done 50 times, but in low rise jeans w/only a 2" zipper (Rufskin Slayter Stretch Jeans) and the top button undone. t is a AWESOME pic of a super HOT guy. I think just the pubes and base of cock showing is hotter than just nude. Almost exactly whWhen I lifted my tank or t-shirt when guys were cruizing me, it drove them nuts, and I almost always got an awesome blow job.
where u hang out? :p

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
sound weird I know, but 3 or more times this happened late at night or real early at WalMart. lol.. Also in some small shops w/only one clerk or customer.
im sure it doesn't matter where u r, if someone sees u do that i'm sure they get hungry

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
im sure it doesn't matter where u r, if someone sees u do that i'm sure they get hungry

I think a LOT of it is that I am so horny, especially from age 18 to 20 or so, I'd dress to show my junk off including falling down basketball selfie.jpg
my body, and got erections so easily if being watched there was not much a chase necessary to suck me off.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think a LOT of it is that I am so horny, especially from age 18 to 20 or so, I'd dress to show my junk off including my body, and got erections so easily if being watched there was not much a chase necessary to suck me off.
if u were 50 and showni bush and base i'd probly still chase u ;)))

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if u were 50 and showni bush and base i'd probly still chase u ;)))

got a few decades till that, wonder if I'l still be as horny? lol... falling down pulled down.jpg
been with guys that age even when I was 18 and THEY still were "UP" for giving head....