Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to show off to friends all the time in my earlier years. I had a bate bud that knew about my big cock (photo here). He told everyone and many of them asked me to show it to them. Maybe this could work for you? 1845691-1564213768-7d1df85879c57b4a395dbc947b0cbe69.jpg

hornmiguel

Cherished Member
Media
Showing your "morning wood" is one idea if you have a chance to spend a night with them (like going on a trip or just let them stay in your house for one night).

When I was around 20, one of my best friends and I went on vacation and stayed in the same room in a hotel.
The alarm clock woke us up next morning and, although I was aware of my dick having gotten very hard and stiff under my tight trunks (which was the only thing I was wearing), I just got out of bed and started toward the bathroom, thinking my friend was not paying attention.
But when I walked by his bed he said something like "hey you have a hard on!"
That moment a sudden impulse came to me, and I just flipped the front part of the trunks and showed him my hardest cock, which made him laugh so hard.
We just enjoyed this situation as a joke then, but every time I recall that moment, I have another erection...
I had something similar happen. In college on a spring break trip with a group of guys. College budgets trying to make Cancun work so 5 guys in one room. 2 in one bed 3 in the other.

Like I said money was tight so the room was not the best, super hot with one little air conditioning unit. If it ran too long it would start pushing out hot air. It was pretty hot in there and we all slept in our underwear usually on top of the blankets.

More than once I woke up and noticed either buddy next to me sleeping with a hard on, but never said anything or drew attention to it. One morning I woke up to my buddy yelling “Jesus Christ!” (I think we were all still drunk from the night before). Me and the other guy in the bed woke up and my buddy was in awe of my hard dick through my underwear. I was wearing white compression shorts like Nike or under armor or something, so there was very little to the imagination. You could see pretty much every detail and outline.

“I didn’t realize you had a fucking snake in your pants” to which my other buddy, super close best friend so we’ve seen eachother naked a bunch quickly said “oh yeah he’s packing a hog.”

I knew that I had a bigger than average dick but to have one guy call it out and another be like oh yeah I already knew that was funny. Still friends with these guys post college and the one to call it out still brings up this story in front of other friends, and by the way he retells the story you’d think I was 9 inches or something.

Tysonman76

Superior Member
Media
I had something similar happen. In college on a spring break trip with a group of guys. College budgets trying to make Cancun work so 5 guys in one room. 2 in one bed 3 in the other.

Like I said money was tight so the room was not the best, super hot with one little air conditioning unit. If it ran too long it would start pushing out hot air. It was pretty hot in there and we all slept in our underwear usually on top of the blankets.

More than once I woke up and noticed either buddy next to me sleeping with a hard on, but never said anything or drew attention to it. One morning I woke up to my buddy yelling “Jesus Christ!” (I think we were all still drunk from the night before). Me and the other guy in the bed woke up and my buddy was in awe of my hard dick through my underwear. I was wearing white compression shorts like Nike or under armor or something, so there was very little to the imagination. You could see pretty much every detail and outline.

“I didn’t realize you had a fucking snake in your pants” to which my other buddy, super close best friend so we’ve seen eachother naked a bunch quickly said “oh yeah he’s packing a hog.”

I knew that I had a bigger than average dick but to have one guy call it out and another be like oh yeah I already knew that was funny. Still friends with these guys post college and the one to call it out still brings up this story in front of other friends, and by the way he retells the story you’d think I was 9 inches or something.
Can we see your snake?