Short: The Chub

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

All characters are strictly fictional, and the fictional stories conveyed are for entertainment purposes only. All sexual activity depicted in this work involve characters that are 18 years of age or older.

The Chub, Ch 1: The Watch Party​

Charlie looked in the mirror. He let out a long sigh and quickly pulled on his underwear. Maybe he had lost a few pounds, it was hard to tell on a 330 pound frame. Weeks of keto, working out, no ice cream, no sweets of any kind, rank pizza made from fart-storm-inducing cauliflower crust, all of it for maybe a five pounds of weight lost. His head dropped low on his chest, he was demoralized. He put the rest of his clothes on silently and walked out of his bathroom.

He lived alone but still dressed in the bathroom, as he had when he lived in a house full of women. There was wonderful light in his apartment, from multiple directions. He was on a third floor loft in a converted warehouse, but he still worried about being seen. There were neighbors on one side that could be looking out their window and he did not want to flash them big ass, small dick. That seemed a rude thing to do. On the other side, there was always the possibility of drones. His neighbor on the same floor had complained about a drone taking pictures of him napping naked on his couch.

By coincidence, the pictures and the story went viral just days after the neighbor had opened up a new OnlyFans. What were the chances? But his neighbor had a lot worth looking at, even Charlie had joined the account to take a closer look. His real name was Guilherme, he was a friendly, sexy, Brazilian ex-bodybuilder. He had a large number of tattoos, including a wild-looking wolf head on his throat, and while he did not have the biggest dick on the planet, it was much larger than average and among the prettiest he had ever seen on the internet or in real life. Admittedly, the latter number was in the low single digits. Charlie had tried to be friendly when he first moved in, baked him some cookies, invited him over to watch movies and even invited him to his own family’s New Year’s Eve party, not sure if Guilherme would be alone or not. He was not able to make it, but he said he hoped in the future it might be possible. Since then, they would sometimes hang out, watching TV together or chatting at events organized by the building’s co-op association.

However it was that the Brazilian stud had been caught on camera, Charlie did not want to take chances. He was already naturally timid and he continued to dress in his bathroom, coming out only to put on his socks and shoes and a 3XL sweater he bought at a specialty store for big and tall men. He dreamed of a day where he could buy clothes off the rack at someplace other than Walmart, though thank God for Walmart. He had been saved more than once by the fact that they did carry large sizes. On a few vacation or family trips, he had needed emergency apparel after nieces and nephews tore, bit, or pooped on his outfits.

He let out a long, sad breath and walked out the door, making sure to lock the door behind him. He reached the elevator and hit the call button just as Guilherme was leaving his apartment down the hall. There were a total of four apartments on each floor. In addition to Guilherme and Charlie who each lived in three bedroom lofts, the other smaller apartments were occupied by a rotating cast of college students and by Michaela, a gorgeous Estonian immigrant who worked as a flight attendant and part time model.

“Good morning, Charlie,” Guilherme said, his broad smile was infectious. His large brown eyes were accentuated by lashes that looked almost fake, they were so long, his jaw impossibly square and pronounced.

Charlie turned to Guilherme and noticed the young man was wearing a tank top with an open hoodie over it, the sleeves pulled up halfway on his forearms. Guilherme reached out as if to call the elevator, on his right arm he had a tattoo of a phoenix, bright reds, yellows, pinks and black were all expertly placed to create shadow, movement and a realism that Charlie had rarely seen. Guilherme had once said he got in early with a tattoo artist in Sao Paulo who was now a mega star that could charge whatever he wanted as he was the preferred artist for several musicians, actors and soccer stars.

Noticing that the elevator call button was already lit, Guilherme said, “You did the work for me, thank you!” He gently tapped Charlie on the back.

“No problem,” Charlie said, as the elevator doors began to open and the two stepped inside. In spite of their budding friendship, Charlie always felt awkward around his neighbor. Initially because he was so incredibly good looking, muscular and handsome, but then because he had seen him naked so many times and beat off on innumerable occasions to his OnlyFans content, he was worried he would say or do something stupid. He was not even sure if Guilherme knew how much he liked men.

“I am sorry about the noise last night, Charlie,” Guilherme said, still smiling is infectious, confident smile. His jawline was perfect, he could have been the new Aquaman, Charlie thought, he had the body and tanned skin tone for it. He would have filled out the package in true superhero fashion, let’s give the whales something to be jealous of, Charlie thought.

“No worries, Guilherme,” Charlie replied. Truth was, it had been a little bothersome. Whatever had been happening seemed to involve multiple people and lots of screaming. Eventually, Charlie had put on some earphones and managed to go to sleep, but he would never suggest to Guilherme that it had been an issue.

“No, I must make it up to you, it is just that the OnlyFans page is huge now, and people are asking for things, I am trying to make videos all the people will like,” he explained.

“You’re still doing well? Even after the drone thing died down?” Charlie asked.

Guilherme smiled meekly. “It was my drone, Charlie,” he said and slapped Charlie hard on the back, laughing. He was holding his finger up to his lips.

Charlie laughed, the thought had crossed his mind but he appreciated the trust Guilherme was placing in him. “All your secrets are safe with me,” Charlie said, smiling back.

“That is a nice smile,” Guilherme said, squeezing Charlie’s face between his large, muscular fingers. “You must do it more.”

The two stepped out of the elevator into the underground parking garage and headed in the same direction towards their assigned spaces.

“Hey,” Guilherme said, putting his hand on Charlie’s chest. “Do you think I could borrow your second parking space tonight? We are doing a group shoot again. Why don’t you come to my apartment and watch us film? I know you are a follower.”

Charlie froze, he had never had any indication that Guilherme knew about him following his account – how could he know? His handle was FriendlyChub_BOS, that could be practically any may in Boston, how did he figure it out? But there was also Guilherme’s hand on his chest. He knew his boobs were large and pudgy and did not like being touched, least of all by men built like Adonis himself. Charlie stopped and took a miniscule step back, Guilherme’s hand stayed on him, to Charlie’s deep internal dismay. Charlie could feel the color draining from his face, he took a larger step back, “I’m sorry, Guilherme. I am sorry, that was not good of me, I’m so sorry. I will stop. I promise I will stop, I will delete my profile.”

Guilherme let out a laugh and stepped close to the young chub. “No, you must not be sorry,” he said, holding Charlie’s doughy arm and not allowing him to back away further. “If you are sorry, I will have no more followers, no more money for the rent, no school for my sisters and brother in Brazil.”

He smiled. He meant it. “It’s just, I don’t know if you know, but I signed up to watch you,” Charlie said, laying it all out.

“Of course, I know,” Guilherme replied. The smile would not leave his face. He looked comfortingly at Charlie and pulled him close, wrapping his arms as far around his neighbor as far as they would go, barely reaching all the way around. “I know, it is ok. I do not mind. Come watch tonight, ok? In exchange for the parking, if that is ok too, if not come anyway.”

Charlie relaxed only slightly, he nodded but did not look at Guilherme’s expectant gaze. Guilherme muttered something in Portuguese, held Charlie’s chin in his hand and leaned in to give him a soft peck on the lips. “It is ok that you like me, Charlie. It’s nice.”

Charlie could have melted onto the floor then and there. By some miracle, he kept it together enough to say goodbye, agree to let Guilherme use his extra parking spot and stumble into his car. He drove the twenty miles to the call center he helped manage, where he and a team of fifty others helped process paperwork for banks, collecting documentation, signatures and compiling files for new and refinanced home loans. It was a job he was well suited to do as it required limited public engagement, depended heavily on his organizational skills, and gave him the chance to help people who were sometimes caught in lending processes they did not understand.

He was not as productive that day as he might have been if the events of that morning had not transpired. Guilherme knew he was into men, knew he was a follower on OnlyFans, had asked him to come watch a taping and, to top it all off, for some mysterious reason, had decided to kiss him. There was nothing in the OnlyFans content to suggest Guilherme was bisexual or straight for pay. There was nothing in his demeanor or in his dating history, well documented through the audible screams and groans, or the multiple morning walks of shame by dozens of women out of his apartment over the past three years, that might suggest he was somehow anything other than a straight man. A straight man that kisses chubby male neighbors?

Charlie’s confusion melted over the course of the day into anticipation and sexual energy as he accepted the idea that he would be going over to see Guilherme film a clip, or perhaps multiple clips. Again, none of this made him more productive at work, but it had been a special day from the time Charlie had opened his front door.

By the time he made it home, Charlie pulled into his customary parking space and noted both his extra spot and Guilherme’s were taken. A large Ford F-150 was parked next to Charlie’s car while Guilherme’s extra spot was hosting a vintage, restored, VW Beetle. Based on the cars alone, it was difficult to imagine what types of women Charlie might get to witness that day.

He quickly went to his apartment, took a two minute shower and headed to Guilherme’s place wearing a very tight pair of underwear to control his erection, if it happened, a pair of loose shorts, and a tank top under a long sleeve jersey. He glanced at the mirror. The curves, droops and bulges that filled out his large frame were quite visible through his clothing, even the loose jersey drooped off of his large meaty chest, then over his rotund belly. His large ass was also hardly concealable. It was full, round and jiggled excessively, no matter what he wore.

“Fuck it,” he thought as he slipped on a pair of flip-flops and headed out the door.

Guilherme answered the door within seconds, Charlie had been worried he might be interrupting filming.

“Charlie!” Guilherme yelled, pulling him in for a tight hug. “Come in, come in, you must meet my friends.”

Guilherme pushed him inside, putting his large hand behind him, low on his back. Charlie was not prepared for what he saw. On the living room couch were a gorgeous man and woman, both lightly tanned, she was blond, he had light brown hair he wore down past his ears. They both stood to greet him, they were both completely naked. In seconds, Guilherme was naked too, having tossed away the shorts he put on to open the front door.

Charlie did not know where to look. “Oh, I’m sorry,” he said, looking towards the dark hallway to his left. They all laughed.

“No Charlie,” Guilherme said, physically turning his neighbor’s head toward the two other models. “We invited you here to watch. They said it was ok, I said it was ok, you must now say it is ok.”

Guilherme searched for eye contact, Charlie eventually met his gaze. “You are too kind to be alone so much, Charlie. I see how many videos of mine you watched. You must live a little more and watch a little less.”

Charlie’s head immediately dropped, his gaze fixed on Guilherme’s feet. Even his feet were beautiful, they looked athletic, wide, a high arch and recently treated to some sort of pedicure.

“No,” Guilherme said, “you will not be shy. Come here,” he instructed, pulling him close to the tall man who looked like might have been a volleyball player. His face was quite handsome, he had limited facial hair and looked quite young, wide eyes framed by long eyebrows and a straight Roman nose. His skin tone was eternal surfer, much of the hair on his arms and legs was sun bleached, though his skin bore no marks of excess exposure. His body was long and lean, with strong shoulders and arms, defined abdominals, especially his obliques which were wider than on most men. They gave him a spectacular V-shape that ran right into a long, heavy cock, nestled in well-trimmed pubes, and below which, two low-hung lime-sized testicles swung freely, batting against the man’s cock and thighs.

“This is Thiago,” Guilherme said. “He is a good friend from Sao Paulo. He is a nice guy and he has a nice dick, bigger than me.”

As he said this, he grabbed Thiago’s package and gave it a soft squeeze. Charlie was so transfixed on the scene he did not notice Thiago was holding out his hand. “This is Thiago’s hand,” Guilherme added, chuckling and pulling Charlie’s hand over to his buddy. The two men shook hands, Charlie was now speechless and everyone seemed to find this charming.

“Thiago is same age as me, I knew him from when we were four years old. He studied to be an architect but his dick is too big for that so he is now an OnlyFans performer. He also has a big Instagram following where he does footvolley and calisthenics training,” Gui gushed.

“Nice to meet you, Charlie,” Thiago said. Still holding the American’s hand. His accent was quite light, barely there, it added charm to his speech but it was clear he had both studied English for a long time and probably also had lived in the U.S. or some other English-speaking country.

“This is Talia, like the Mexican Thalia but no “H,” Guilherme pointed towards the naked woman. Charlie immediately fixated on her breasts. They were full, round, looked naturally soft and plump, she was younger than the men, perhaps only in her early twenties. “We met her here in Boston, at a Brazilian bar, and she has been our friend ever since. She is a student at BC, studying something that is taking her ten years, something about dinosaurs or psychology.”

Talia walked up to Charlie and gave him a soft kiss on each cheek. “Hi, Charlie, it’s nice to meet you. Gui has said so many nice things about you, thank you for helping us tonight. I hope you enjoy the live show – and it is psychology, I am working on my thesis now.”

Charlie nodded and then realized something did not make sense. “Gui?”

They all laughed again. “You are very hypnotized by dick or by tits, one of the two, both maybe,” Guilherme replied. “I am Gui, your friend. Your neighbor of three years.”

“This is too much, Gui,” Charlie replied. “I am not used to this, I don’t know what to do with my face or my eyes, I don’t want you to be uncomfortable. I don’t want to stare.”

All three models laughed. “We work to be stared at,” Thiago replied. He sensed all the tension in Charlie’s shoulders, in his darting eyes, his posture curling into itself defensively. This would not do for the friendly, young Brazilian. He walked over to him, he was so at ease in his nudity, his cock and testicles swung freely, heavily, every tendon and muscle contraction popped and danced under his skin. He stopped directly in front of Charlie, “Come here, Charlie, what do you like about my body?”

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The Chub, Ch 1: The Watch Party (continued)​

Thiago pulled Charlie even closer to him. Charlie could feel the sweat building and some drops were already running down his forehead. He hated sweating when no one else was sweating.

“You are warm, take this off,” Thiago said as he pulled Charlie’s shirt off of his body.

The words of protest got caught in Charlie’s throat as Thiago used his own shirt to wipe his brow and head. “That is better. You are now not so warm. Now, look at me, look all you want, tell me, feed my ego a little bit. What do you like?”

Charlie looked around nervously, he was only inches away from Thiago’s body. Gui and Talia had fallen into a tangled mess of arms and legs on the couch, both were staring at what was happening in front of them. Somehow Charlie had become the show.

“Please tell me, Charlie,” Thiago asked again.

“Ok…I like this,” he said, running his finger just above Thiago’s chest cleft, between his large, wide pectoral muscles. Thiago pushed his hand into the cleft so Charlie could run in his finger directly on his skin. Charlie gasped under his breath, Thiago heard it and leaned in to give the young chub a soft kiss on his forehead.

“I’m sorry, I’m sweaty, I sweat from my head-“

Thiago cut him off, “You are fine, my friend. What else do you like?”

“I like your nipples, how big they are, how they are placed just at the outer edge of your big pecs. I like how right now, your chest is jiggly, I can bounce this thick part underneath, but if you flex, I think it would be hard as stone,” Charlie smiled as he spoke and acted out his own words.

Thiago flexed for him at the right moment and Charlie could only let out a soft “Oh!”

“Is that all you like?” Thiago asked, one hand moving down to start pulling on his cock.

Charlie shook his head. “I like this, this small indentation at the bottom of your chest cleft, I feel like it would be nice to lick and maybe drink a shot from there. I really like your abs, they are not as deep as Gui, not as thick, but they seem like they were made from sport, from swimming or volleyball, you look like a soccer star. The kind that all the fans want to see trade t-shirts at the end of the game.”

Thiago smiled, his hand slowly growing his cock through calculated, long pulls.

“I like this too, it’s my favorite so far,” Charlie said, running several fingers over the shark gills at the outer edge of Thiago’s rib cage, just under his chest muscles. “It’s called the serratus anterior, I looked it up once because I love it so much on men. Gui has wonderful shark gills.”

Charlie looked over at his neighbor, he and Talia were both smiling. Gui nodded encouragingly, for some odd reason, he seemed to almost be in tears.

“I think your obliques are amazing. I don’t know that I have ever seen some as thick and long as yours. And they point straight to your-” Charlie stopped himself.

“Please continue, Charlie,” Thiago said, his dick was now fully erect, the foreskin on his gorgeous nine inch cock pulled back, the glans was smooth and silky to the eye, then to the touch as Thiago took Charlie’s hand and guided it down to the base of his dick, helping the shy, fat man, grip the largest cock he had ever touched.

“Your, fuck, your,-” Charlie swallowed deep, his breathing had become more shallow.

Thiago leaned in and kissed him, not a soft peck, not a quick brush of the lips. He opened Charlie’s mouth and dropped his tongue in with a ferocity that startled the timid neighbor. He had not come expecting this. He did not know what to do, did not think about kissing back, within seconds, the erection that had started from the moment he stepped in the door, was now releasing a massive stream of cum that drenched his underwear and his shorts.

Charlie crumbled to the ground. He was immediately embarrassed and yet thrilled all at once. Thiago tried to hold him up but Charlie wanted to go down to hide his rapid fire accident.

Gui jumped off the couch and headed out the door while Thiago finally succeeded in convincing Charlie to stand up, a massive puddle no smaller than if he had urinated on himself, soaked through and was on the verge of dripping onto the floor. Charlie refused to look up, he just let himself be guided to the bathroom. “I’m sorry,” he finally said.

“Sorry for what?” Thiago asked, as he pushed him into the bathroom shower and tried to pull down his shorts.

“No, please don’t Thiago,” Charlie said, gripping at his waistband with all his strength.

“You are soaking in cum. I am flattered I did this with a kiss, but you need to change your clothes.”

“No,” Charlie begged, “I can’t stand next to you naked.”

“You must, I am not going to put on clothes to help you,” Thiago replied.

“I’ll shower on my own, it’s ok. Please, don’t embarrass me more, Thiago. Please!” Charlie begged, he was almost in tears.

“I am not here to embarrass you, Charlie. You are who you are, you are a big boy, that is ok. I am an athlete, that is ok. Someday I will not be an athlete and I may be a big man, that is ok. We are who we are today, that is ok,” Thiago replied. “Please let me help you, it is important, I think.”

Charlie looked away and let go of his waistband. Thiago pulled down his shorts and underwear in one easy movement and turned on the water. It was quickly warm and the two stepped under the spray together. Charlie did not dare make eye contact until Thiago again cupped his chin and, tweaking one of the large nipples on Charlie’s soft, meaty chest, turned his head towards him and kissed him again.

Charlie finally gave into the kiss. He held Thiago’s head in his hands and kissed him as passionately as he knew how. Their tongues mixed and tangled, their heads turned, opened, relaxed, closed, tightened, it was the best kiss of Charlie’s life. When it was over, he lay his head on Thiago’s strong, muscular chest.

“Why are you being so nice to me?”

“Is that what I am? Nice?” Thiago asked. “Why are you so nice? Gui told me about how you were always inviting him to eat at your house, how he was lonely when he first arrived and you made sure he had a place to go for Thanksgiving. You made a cake for him on Christmas, you even invited him to your parent’s house for New Years. You made him feel at home. That means a lot to me, he is my best friend in the world, and it tells me a lot about you.”

“I was just being a good neighbor,” Charlie replied, his arms wrapping around Thiago and his shoulders finally losing their tension.

“You were then only neighbor that was good, then,” Thiago replied. “For me, watching from Sao Paulo, seeing my friend suffer and be lonely, and knowing you were the one person that cared for him, that made me think you were more than nice. So if I can give you anything you like from me, to thank you, to help you, to make you feel like I am a good neighbor, I want to do that.”

“You don’t have to,” Charlie said, stepping back slightly as Thiago began to rub his body with soap.

“You did not have to either, Charlie. You wanted to, I want to, people sometimes want to do good things.”

Charlie heard the bathroom door open and saw Gui step inside, he was naked still. He had run out to get Charlie new clothes from his apartment and set these down on the vanity. Smiling, he stepped inside. He hugged Charlie from behind, taking the soap from Thiago and using it to lather suds into Charlie’s large ass trench. “Do you like this, Charlie?” Gui asked.

“You don’t have to, I am embarrassed, I am too fat to be with men like you,” Charlie replied, though he did not move away.

“I want to do this for a good friend who is more shy than he should be,” Gui replied, letting his soaped up fingers graze and even prod Charlie’s hole more than once.

Charlie could only moan. The two men treated the chunky neighbor to a shower unlike any other. All his parts were cleaned by muscular, Brazilian hands, all his bits were made to shine. They washed his belly, lifted it up to get under his folds, spread his legs to wash between his thighs, opened up his cheeks to properly soap up all of his pink ass crack. When they were finished, they walked him out of the shower and dried him, even helping him put on a new pair of shorts.

“Thank you,” Charlie finally said, a few tears streaming down his face.

Both men smiled and took turns giving him a gentle kiss. The three walked out and Talia was on her phone, cursing in Portuguese. The three spoke for a minute or two while Charlie watched, suddenly all eyes were on him.

“Charlie,” Gui started, “can I ask you for a big favor?”

For immediate access to the remaining three chapters of this short and many more stories, please support my Patreon.

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

All characters are strictly fictional, and the fictional stories conveyed are for entertainment purposes only. All sexual activity depicted in this work involve characters that are 18 years of age or older.

The Chub, Ch 2: The Director​

Charlie looked around, he was uncomfortable being the center of attention. But Gui, his new friend that had just massaged his butthole, was asking for a favor. How could he say no?

“Sure, Gui,” Charlie replied. “What do you need?”

“We need a camera man, are you ok doing that?” Gui asked. “I could pay you, the other camera man was going to earn $500, I could give that to you, is that ok?”

“No, you don’t have to pay me, Gui,” Charlie replied, smiling. “You just gave me something amazing, I want to help.”

Gui explained the shoot and explained to Charlie that 80% of his followers were men and that he should shoot the scene as a man, looking at the things the men will want to see. To not worry about getting specific closeups but to just follow the things he liked, “And if there is something you think you, as a man who is a fan, would want to see, go ahead and direct us.”

“Just one question, though,” Charlie asked as he was playing with the camera controls to familiarize himself with how it worked, “are there things you don’t want to do, with each other?”

The three looked at one another and shrugged, shaking their heads. Charlie wondered if Gui understood what he had meant, but decided to let it go and if some suggestions were not welcomed, they could edit that out afterwards.

The three dressed and took their starting positions, Talia and Thiago outside and Guilherme in the kitchen where he donned an apron as if he had been diligently following Julia Childs’ long-lost tome, ‘The Brazilian Chef.’ The team had set up three still cameras around the couch where most of the action was to take place and Charlie would provide the live detail.

The doorbell rang and Gui emerged from the kitchen, smiling as usual, his perfect teeth gleaming and his body moving confidently and quickly until he reached the door. After warm greetings that involved a lot of kissing and touching, all of which Charlie followed at a half-body close-up, they headed to the dining room where the food had already been set up. Gui had lost his apron and the three sat, ate and chatted, rather normally, sometimes in English, sometimes in Portuguese. Talia began the process of building some sexual tension into the scene by whispering something into Thiago’s ear, to which he nodded, while she slowly ran her hand down his chest, unbuttoning two buttons as she went.

Guilherme pretended to be confused, but at least somewhat interested. Talia then extended her foot under the table and began to massage Gui’s crotch with her bare toes and the ball of her foot. Gui’s eyes opened wide and he looked at Thiago who winked and smiled, encouraging the threesome to get going. As Thiago and Talia began to kiss and further undress one another, Charlie offered his first suggestion, “Talia, put your hand into his pants, push his dick into the fabric as it gets harder. Don’t take it out yet, just get it hard.”

Talia nodded and Thiago smiled, slowly pulling off his shirt and then hers, revealing a red, laced bra under her button-up silk shirt. Charlie ducked under the table, at some personal discomfort, and filmed the hand massaging Thiago inside of his slacks. The pants were flexible, made of some type of sports material that stretched almost as it if it were made of a jersey or Lycra. This gave the camera a great shot of Talia’s outmatched fingers trying to grip a massive erection, the cockhead already much larger than average and still not fully hard. She would push his cock outward, the fabric straining to hold Thiago in, stretching and conforming its shape so that it was almost as if Thiago were naked underneath. The sight of this growing cock trying to explode out of the fabric was a huge turn on for Charlie and he began to feel his own cock growing in his loose shorts. He focused on getting the right angles, the angles he would want to see, of a cock desperately trying to free itself to go fuck some hole.

He turned and saw that Talia had lifted both of her feet and that Gui was hard inside of his much tighter pants. The large bulge from his cock was not as graphic or detailed as Thiago, his pants seemed to be made of hardier stuff, but it was enticing. “Take your dick out and fuck her feet,” he suggested, in a loud enough whisper.

Gui did as suggested and in a quick move, pushed his hips off the chair and his pants down around his knees, he opened his legs as wide as he could and pushed Talia’s feet together, forcing his cock to poke through her arches. Her gorgeous pedicure and small, delicate feet became a frame for Gui’s cock to push in and out, his dick head disappearing and reappearing, pushing through his foreskin and then her feet. Charlie was just in front of the action, capturing the gorgeous, thick, straight cock, it’s slimy head now covered in pre-cum, as were Talia’s arches and the inside of her ankles. The camera saw a cockhead punching through repeatedly, headed straight for the viewer, begging someone to step in with a talented tongue to clean everything up, to wipe up the precum, to suck off this extraordinarily beautiful piece of manhood.

Charlie turned to Thiago and saw that he was fully hard. “Stretch the fabric around the shape of his dick. Show me his veins through the fabric, pull up his balls through the fabric,” he instructed.

Talia did as she was told, Thiago had dipped one hand under her skirt and was doing something between her legs, she was moaning, but Charlie was filming as a man, as a man who really liked men, and he got little footage of the young woman being fingered, made juicy, and brought close to her first orgasm. Thiago’s dick, on the other hand, was a work of art. His corona, his piss slit, every large vein on his cock popped through the fabric, the shape and size of his massive testicles, it was all there, straining to break free, challenging the viewer, building the anticipation of the massive thing being finally cut loose to wreck faces, cunts and assholes.

Charlie slowly worked his way out from under the table. “All of you pretend to be eating and drinking, like nothing is going on,” he said. As he rose from under the table, the group was chatting, smiling, exchanging a few knowing looks, wine in hand. Nothing seemed unusual other than the fact that Thiago and Talia were now topless.

“We should go to the couch,” Gui suggested to his friends. “We will be more comfortable.”

“Undress completely as you walk, slowly,” Charlie said. “Thiago, Talia, help Gui take his shirt and pants completely off, then Gui and Talia take off Thiago’s pants, slowly.”

The three met at the head of the table, closest to the couch, Talia immediately dropped to her knees and helped Gui out of his shoes while Thiago stepped behind Gui and unbuttoned his shirt. “Push your hips into his ass, Thiago,” Charlie instructed, as the chub, now sweating profusely but not caring one bit, filmed the massive package, all nine inches clearly outlined, nearly as visible as if he were nude, pressed into Gui’s buttocks. Gui tilted his head back and let both friends attend to him, letting out a soft moan.

Charlie positioned himself so that he could capture Gui’s body profile. Behind the tattooed stud was his tall, athletic friend, his cock straining to push into his ass. In front, the young woman had just opened up his pants and pulled them down slowly, his gorgeous, pink cock, it’s darker head now in view and glistening, the foreskin pulled back behind the glans. As it popped out of his pants, Charlie caught a few droplets of precum flying towards Talia’s face, forming arcs like spider webs as they flew. They landed on her face and lips, Charlie could not help himself and let out a moan. Gui looked directly at the camera, he was looking at Charlie, and winked with a viciously gorgeous smile.

Once Gui was completely nude, all of his tattoos were briefly explored by the camera. He was exotic and yet friendly, uninhibited and a little wild, all of which Charlie’s eye captured easily. Charlie directed again, “Gui, take off Thiago’s pants, show me the full outline of his cock before you pull them down. Talia, play with Thiago’s ass.”

Charlie moved slowly as the performers adjusted their bodies, kissing as they went, offering caresses, nipple pinches and even a brief tit suck where the two men shared Talia’s chest. Then Gui squatted down. Charlie took the camera down to the ground, capturing first Gui’s exposed trench almost sitting on the floor where he was squatting in front of Thiago, then coming around the Brazilian’s torso until he captured Gui’s efforts to wrap Thiago’s cock through the fabric. Two handfuls and there was still cock to spare. Gui ran his hands back and forth along the full, fat length, pinching his fingers around the massive sword, so that the viewer would miss no sense of the size, hardness or beauty of this newly imported cock.

Charlie nodded to Gui and he opened up Thiago’s pants, pulling them down slowly, letting the fat dick, now pointed downward, be slowly revealed until it snapped upward violently and struck Gui in the cheeks and forehead. Gui smiled. To Charlie’s great surprise, as Talia was spreading Thiago’s gorgeous mounds apart and burying her face in his ass trench, Gui gave Thiago a soft kiss on his piss slit, licking his lips immediately after. He held on to Thiago’s cock while he stood and kissed his friend. Charlie captured the kiss and then pulled away to see Gui’s hand bringing up Talia from deep inside Thiago’s ass crack, where the three met for a long kiss.

“I want both of you inside me,” Talia said, when they finally pulled away from the long kiss where all had groped and clawed at each other’s bodies and asses.

Gui smiled and led his friends to the couch. He sat on the arm of the sofa, on one edge, and slapped his hard cock against his hand, giving it long strokes that revealed and covered his cockhead each time. Talia smiled and got on all fours on the couch, immediately going down on Gui’s stunningly perfect dick. She swallowed him with a little bit of difficulty but it seemed she had practiced well somehow, or perhaps it was just that Brazil had so many huge dicks one needed to know how to service good-sized men. Within a few minutes, she was bobbing all the way up and down Gui’s cock, allowing him to enjoy the slick warmth of her tongue, the walls of her cheeks and then the tight sphincter-like pressure at her throat, which he pushed through, enjoying every sensation as he went. He loved feeling his cockhead inside of her neck and kept his hand there to feel his own cock pushing through the throat sleeve.

While she moaned and slobbered all over Gui, Thiago took his position, standing behind Talia, and squatting to press his cock around her wet pussy. Her cunt was thoroughly lubricated, she was ready and had been from the time he started to finger her large clit. It was not hard to push himself inside of her, she moaned and winced some, but she was not going to object to having at least 17 inches of total cock inside of her.

Charlie was capturing all of this and decided to offer another suggestion. “Kiss Thiago,” he said.

Thiago moved his gaze slowly, expertly. From where his cock was pounding into the young woman underneath him, to where his friend was sitting, pushing her head deep into his crotch, sliding his cock as deep as it would go into her gullet. She was slobbering, choking, no one cared, not even her. “Glrrrp, Grrrch, Arrrrgh.”

Charlie let the camera flow up Gui’s body, past Talia’s head, onto his chest and his face and focused on him as Thiago leaned in to give him a long, sloppy kiss. Their tongues were unleashed strips of ribbon, floating in a violent wind, licking and slathering, exploring and whipping about.

“Oh fuck,” Charlie whispered.

The camera caught a tiny flicker of a smile in the corner of Gui’s mouth.

As the two made out, Charlie had another idea. “Gui, go under Talia and 69 her. Lick her pussy while Thiago is fucking her.”

Gui slowed the kiss, moving his hands to hold Thiago’s face in a more romantic, passionate hold on both sides of his face. He finally pulled off the kiss and slowly stood, at first to come off the couch and then to slide in under Talia, his face a mere centimeter from Thiago’s cock which was now jackhammering Talia and, based on her screaming and cursing, had already pumped one orgasm out of her.

She was moist, very moist, Gui’s face was immediately covered in a blend of her and Thiago’s juices. He seemed to love this. Charlie focused on capturing every detail while trying as best as he could to preserve the permanent camera angles. He could feel himself dripping sweat from every pore, but he wanted this to be a good effort and so, he knelt down to watch as Gui licked at Talia’s cunt, flicking her clit with his tongue, using one hand to massage her vulva around the massive cock that was stretching her out. Fucking Thiago would be perfect preparation for childbirth, Charlie imagined.

As Gui tongued and sucked on Talia, he was inevitably licking Thiago’s shaft, tasting both of his friends on the hot, slimy fuck stick. After a few passes, Charlie offered another suggestion, “Take his cock out and clean it, then put it back in.”

Gui smiled again, he knew where Charlie was going and loved that at least as a spectator, he was becoming freer to explore. Slowly, as if driven by an internal curiosity he could not control, the performer licked at Thiago’s dick more and more, abandoning the clit and pussy he had just been servicing. He eventually licked at Thiago’s massive balls, tilting his head back, at the same time pushing his hips up and face fucking Talia even deeper. As she gagged and cursed and redoubled her efforts, Gui grabbed Thiago’s cock at the base, pulling it out of Talia and sliding as much as he could into his mouth. Sucking on the head, cleaning it with his tongue, He would then slide it back into Talia’s gaping snatch. He did this several times, Charlie carefully focused on this part of the action, his own cock drenched in precum inside his shorts.

“Fuck Thiago,” Charlie heard himself say, after Gui had returned his friend’s massive cock back to it’s warm pussy sleeve, inside Talia. Both men looked at Charlie, laughed softly and Thiago acquiesced with a faint nod and a wink at the cameraman.

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The Chub, Ch 2: The Director (continued)​

Gui slid out from under Talia and stood next to Thiago, nibbling on his neck and whispering something. Thiago laughed, kissed Gui on the cheek and nodded again. He said something in Portuguese and Gui grabbed a tube of lubricant that they had tucked in the sofa cushions before filming. Standing behind his friend, Gui began to kiss him gently on the neck and back, fluttering his tongue on Thiago’s ears and whispering more Portuguese while he ran his cock all the way up and down Thiago’s deep ass trench. Thiago spread his knees a bit wider and Gui began to point his cock at Thiago’s tight sphincter and pushed in slowly, backing off often, only to return with spit or lubricant to push in further than the last time.

After a few minutes of pressing on the tight, puckered ring, Gui felt real give, the hole was finally relenting.

“How long has it been, Thiago?” Gui asked, a bright smile flashing across his face.

“Fuck, Gui, at least six years! Why did I say yes?” Thiago let out a loud grunt and a long moan.

“Come on, buddy, pretend you are taking a shit, let me in like old times,” Gui encouraged, kissing his friend’s back and whispering something in Portuguese.

Thiago took a deep breath and pushed out as if he were taking a massive dump, this opened the way for Gui to pop all the way inside, at least his entire cockhead: large, gorgeous, heavy, thick, hot and filled with the same blood that coursed through his heart. There had been few since Gui and Thiago was not used to being fucked, and definitely not used to a cock as large as Gui. He collapsed on top of Talia and gripped at the couch beneath them, clawing as a man might if he were stabbed with a thousand pins all at once. His howl was most definitely audible throughout the entire building and Gui quickly put his hand over his friend’s mouth. Gui held his position, not pushing in or out until Thiago had had chance to adjust. He held until he saw Thiago straighten back up and he himself began to pump in and out of Talia’s pussy, and in doing so, pushing Gui in and out of his own burning hole.

“That’s so good, buddy. Fuck yourself on my dick. We need to do this more,” Gui encouraged.

Gui stood perfectly still, he enjoyed letting Thiago’s steer for a bit, but it did not take long for him to reclaim the agenda. He began to properly fuck the tall athlete. Each pump of his hips could be felt by both people beneath him and Talia had her second orgasm just thirty seconds ahead of Thiago who shot buckets into her tunnel. Both grunted and made guttural noises, both were overcome by the thick dicks inside of them.

“I am going to shower you both with my milk,” Gui announced. He pulled out of Thiago and jerked himself off.

“Oh, fuck, open your mouths,” he ordered. Both did as jet after jet of ejaculate showered the collapsed couple on the couch with thick, warm ribbons of creamy man juice. The two kissed, at times sharing cum that had landed on their faces, at times they rubbed it on each other’s bodies. When Gui had settled back after his climax, he laid down on top of his friends and the three exchanged long, soft kisses.

“Cut!” Charlie announced, shutting off his camera.

“But you did not cum, Charlie,” Gui looked up and beckoned Charlie to come closer.

“That’s fine, I came earlier, it’s ok,” Charlie sputtered, unwilling to step closer to Gui

“Come, Charlie, please,” Gui insisted. Charlie stepped forward and sat where Gui had made room for him. Thiago and Talia kneeled in front of Charlie and pulled down his shorts, over his protests and even his efforts to keep his shorts around his waist. Charlie would have continued to fight but Gui had come close and had begun to kiss him. Without thinking much about it, Charlie closed his eyes and let the kiss happen. As his entire body relaxed, he felt his shorts slide down and then many hands, like thousands of hands it seemed, caressing his dick, balls and thighs. Charlie had a small cut dick. In fact, it was larger than average, at about 6.5 inches. But given his weight, a good bit of his dick ended up buried under the fat pad that covered his pubis.

While this was normally a great source of embarrassment, today, he did not care. Gui’s kiss was magic. All the many mouths now kissing and sucking on his small dick added to the sensations that the kiss was building and he was only able to give a brief grunt as warning that he was about to cum again. Thiago and Talia watched, amazed at the quantity of batter that squirted out of the young chub onto his belly and chest.

Gui ended their kiss, Charlie tried to recover all the atoms that made up his body as the brief state of nirvana he had entered felt like all his pieces had been scattered in a light breeze and he had no sense of place or substance or urgency to move, think or even breathe. By the time he gathered himself enough, Gui had fetched a towel and was helping to clean Charlie’s cum.

Charlie did not speak, he opened his eyes briefly and, seeing he was wearing shorts again and was still sitting on the couch, decided to lay down. He fell asleep and did not wake up for a few hours. When he did wake up, he was immediately embarrassed, hit with the body shame and guilt that had haunted him his entire life. He could hear Gui, Thiago and Talia speaking in Portuguese, laughing, in another bedroom. He stood and walked over to where they were.

Gui had converted one of his three bedrooms into a handsome office with dark wood shelves and comfortable, modern leather lounge seats. They were all sitting around on these chairs, Gui was at his desk, his back turned to his computer screen, and they all looked up and cheered when they saw Charlie.

“Sex makes you tired, friend,” Thiago said, smiling and walking over to guide Charlie to an open chair.

Charlie looked a bit sheepish but sat down where Thiago had indicated.

“Charlie,” Gui said, a massively happy expression plastered on his face, “I have never sold a video 1,000 times, ever. This sold that much in the first hour after posting. This was magic. You are magic. If this keeps up, this video will make over $150,000 in one month. That is what I made last year! Total!”

“You already posted it?” Charlie asked, incredulously. “Doesn’t it take longer than that to edit?”

“Usually, yes, but your video angles were incredible, and we worked together, we had it done in just over an hour,” Gui stopped, he seemed to hesitate. “There is something we should tell you. You are in the video. You stopped your camera but the other three kept rolling. It was amazing footage. There was something so real about it, we all cried and laughed and loved it so much. We left it in the movie. People are in love with you – well, we blurred your face completely, but they are in love with the camera man.”

For immediate access to the remaining chapters of this short and many more stories, please support my Patreon.

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The Chub, Ch 3: Some Comfort​

The color drained from Charlie’s face, he was between tears and rage, but seemed to lack the confidence to express the latter and so, as he felt tears starting to well and build, he headed straight for the door. Thiago blocked him and held him.

“Wait, Charlie,” Thiago said, holding him still with almost no effort at all. “Can you please look at it? We would not have done this if we thought it would embarrass you.”

Charlie wept for a few more minutes, Gui came and hugged him from behind. “I knew you would say no, but I also knew that when people saw it, they would see the real you and I want people to see that person.”

Unable to break free from Thiago, and wanting deeply to connect to Gui, feeling his chest and his pelvis pressed in behind him, wanting to trust, wanting comfort, Charlie relented. He took the tissues Talia offered and cleaned himself up. He sat back down on his chair and looked up at Gui, his eyes red and swollen. “I am hurt that you did not ask,” he said.

Gui knelt next to him. “If you hate it when you see it, I will take away that part of the clip. But, Charlie, you were the best part of the whole clip. All the comments are saying it – everyone performs, everyone pretends; we know you fuck girls, this is great; finally, someone that actually enjoys sex; it’s great to see a real person in the middle of all these perfect models; that camera man is the best!”

Charlie did not seem convinced. Gui continued, “My friend, do you think I want to hurt you? Or shame you?”

Charlie thought about it, there had been nothing in the past three years that seemed fake about Gui. Everything from their two-month Friends marathon to their shared meals, their hellos on the elevator, Gui had always been genuine. Today, he had followed Charlie’s instructions, had trusted him and done things that he had never done before on his account, not even close. The most he had ever done with another guy on video was a kiss on the cheek and he had received a hand job. Gui had trusted him and gone much further. Finally, Charlie shook his head. “No, I don’t think you want to hurt me, but that doesn’t mean you couldn’t hurt me, by thinking I am something I am not. Maybe you see me in ways that other people can’t and so you think I am less fat or less ugly than I am.”

“First of all,” replied Gui, his voice tense and, for the first time, slightly irritated, “there is nothing ugly about you. You are not muscular, sure, most people are not muscular. Chubby and ugly are not the same thing. Mean and ugly are the same thing, arrogant and ugly are the same thing, unkind and ugly are the same thing. Second, you see me in ways that other people don’t and that is part of why I like you. I think you see me the way I really am, or try to be. I want to be a friendly, supportive, kind person who is generous to his friends and to his family. I want to protect those I love and I want to provide for them. You, I think, see that. Other people see muscles or they see tattoos, or they see foreigner, or they see gay bait. They don’t see any of the things you see. So, how should we judge ourselves, especially our character? By the eyes of strangers?

I think we must judge by what we do, how we act. I don’t think we even should judge by what we feel, feelings are not always balanced or a good guide. But what we do, this is the key to who we really are. Especially what we do when no one is watching. Like delivering homemade cakes to ten neighbors on Christmas, or cleaning up the poop for Mrs. Samuel’s dog because she can barely bend her waist after her surgery, or planting wild flowers in the community garden in the plots that were not used by people in the building.

I see you differently because I am able to see just past the surface, which I think, is all you can see in yourself. It blinds you to how good a man you really are.”

Charlie began to cry again. No one had ever said such kind things since his mother who had died three years back. He leaned forward and gave Gui a tight hug. Both Thiago and Talia had tears in their eyes.

“Please watch and see some of the comments,” Gui asked one last time. “If you hate it, I will refund all the money and reissue the video without the best part.”

Charlie took a deep breath and nodded. Gui stood and walked over to the computer. He was stunning, every muscle defined, his skin soft and velvety, nearly hairless except for his arms and pits. He was so effortlessly masculine. Charlie wondered what it might be like to have had him as a father, and how lucky his actual children would be to be able to look up to a man who epitomized manliness physically and emotionally.

“Shit,” Gui said, in a hushed whisper, “we’re up to 3,000 sales, that’s at $25 each. On Twitter, the clip with me about to go into Thiago, it has nearly 400,000 views already. That is viral. Charlie, you are one amazing director. I never would have fucked Thiago, I mean, I know he does not mind a big dick in his ass, but I just thought my fans wanted to see me fucking a woman, my favorite type of hole. Good work, Charlie!”

“I do mind, it’s only on very unusual occasions, but I trust Charlie,” Thiago protested, throwing Charlie a quick wink.

Gui finally clicked on the video and Charlie watched the entire thing. They had edited out his spoken instructions but most of the video was from his camera, with quick cutaways to the standing cameras just for pacing and visual interest. The captures of Thiago’s cock yearning to breathe free under the dining table were spectacular, Charlie could feel himself getting hard again and he noticed Thiago was definitely hard again under the flimsy shorts he had put on at some point. Talia, who was snuggled up to Thiago, kept biting her lip and her eyes would grow wide each time his cock looked like it was about to do a Kool-Aid man through the impossibly thin fabric on Thiago’s slacks.

The sex scene was also gorgeously shot. Charlie alternated between facial reactions, insertions, slobber, veins popping on necks, the look on Thiago’s face as his sphincter was finally popped open, it was all stunning and incredibly hot. The cum scene was epic in itself, the perfect cascade and climax. Charlie was now stressing over what was coming. He took a deep breath and for the first time, heard his own voice, “Cut!”

Gui had added a beep; Charlie had forgotten that Gui had invited him to the couch by name and was glad that he did this. Briefly, as he walked to the couch, still dressed, his face could have been seen but it had been blurred out. When he landed on the couch, Charlie saw what he had not seen while he had been fighting Thiago and Talia to keep his shorts on, he saw their smiles, their affection, their genuine desire to see him feel good. At the time, he also had not seen the warmth in Gui’s eyes as he approached his neighbor and friend and as he took his face in his hands and kissed him. Charlie’s face was no longer blurred but it was nearly completely covered, in the angle Gui chose, by Gui’s face and his hands. It was clear he was kissing a chubby face, it was clear he loved that chubby face in the way only men know how to love.

It was the unquestioning and loyal love men offer to their closest friends, those who manage to break through the loneliness that often accompanies the difficult path men are asked to follow as they are constantly challenged to demonstrate strength, resilience, resourcefulness and courage. Guilherme had done this when he left Brazil, the weight of his family’s future fully on the then 19 year old’s shoulders. He had studied, he had worked, at times without authorization, and continued to study in order to retain his legal status in the U.S. He would soon earn his PhD in Computer Engineering. This was a deeply lonely path, it was up to him to pay house payments for a home 5,000 miles away, up to him to pay schools, private sports trainer lessons, up to him to pay medical bills for his parents. It was on him to open all the doors that his family needed opening to make the most of their lives, to spare them the burden he was carrying. No one could understand the loneliness that came with this, or the solace and comfort he found in the kindness of his one neighbor who, unknowingly, burrowed himself deep into the Brazilian’s heart. This kiss told that story, even absent the details; it was a kiss reserved for someone to whom the world was owed, to whom all affection was due. The camera captured this and Charlie, horrified at the sight of his small dick on camera, grateful for Talia’s mouth swallowing it for most of the remaining seconds, even he could not deny the beauty of the kiss.

Charlie was overcome again and wept. Gui was disappointed, he assumed the tears were coming from Charlie’s embarrassment and said, “You are upset, I will take it down.”

“No,” Charlie said, through his snot smeared face. “No, don’t take it down, it is perfect.”

Gui hugged and kissed his neighbor, his friend, while Talia and Thiago cheered. Thiago ran to the fridge and came back with champagne and glasses. “I put this in the fridge when we first saw the end of the video, in case you said yes,” Thiago beamed.

Charlie smiled. He turned to Gui and said, “I did not realize I meant anything to you.”

“That is because you don’t mean enough to yourself,” Gui replied. “But you are wrong about that. Look at the beauty and sexy energy you captured in that video. More important, do you understand how much you have helped me these past three years? I was ready to go home, defeated. I had barely been able to pay for my University and my father was in so much debt. My mother’s medicines were getting more expensive, and she needed new teeth. There was so much to do and they had given me the last of their savings to start school. My mother sold her family land to send me…”

Gui stopped, tears were forming in his eyes. “You were a good friend,” he finally pushed out the words. “You made this better, easier, I will never forget this.”

“I did not know. But I am happy I was a good thing in your life, that makes me feel really good,” Charlie replied. Looking at the computer screen, he continued, “It’s ok, leave it up. But I am dirty and want a bath, it was a long day, I think I will go to my apartment to clean up and get ready for bed.”

Gui made a strange face, almost a wince. “I have one more favor to ask, Charlie. Would it be possible for Thiago to spend the night at your place? I only have the one bedroom, my third bedroom is a home gym and there is this office. Better than sleeping on the couch, I thought since you have a spare room. Would that be ok?”

Charlie nodded, “Yes, of course. I will leave the door open, come in whenever you are ready.”

They said their goodbyes and Charlie headed back to his apartment. He was now officially a porn director and porn star. He took a bath and opened his computer to Guilherme’s OnlyFans page. He was known as Lucas there, Lucas Bahia. Charlie read through more of the comments:

“Love the chub, love how his friends dote on him!”

“Amazing video, all of it was fucking great!”

“I thought the $25 price was steep, but it was worth ten times that, every minute was inspired and I came twice already watching it. Love the chunky director!”

“I don’t normally watch gay content, but the closeness here was obvious, lots of trust among those four. Perfect video, this is how human porn should be done.”

It continued in this vein through hundreds of comments. There were a few criticisms, some body shaming, but the reaction of other commenters immediately called out and humiliated those outliers. Charlie was genuinely surprised and happy Gui had insisted on keeping that part of the clip. After an hour of reading through the feedback, he checked on the guest room, left the light on so Thiago would make his way there easily, and headed off to bed.

Charlie did not know how much time had passed, he had fallen asleep easily, almost as soon as his body hit the mattress. He woke up to the feeling of something pressing on him, from behind. He felt the distinctive round, prodding end of a dick pushing between his ass cheeks. Someone had lowered his boxer briefs down just under his ass and the person was now spreading it open quietly, gingerly, so they could push a mass the size of a large cucumber into his trench. At first, Charlie did not move, he stayed perfectly still. He wanted to continue to feel the small bit of moisture that slicked up the cock’s path, the hard helmet pressing on his tight ring as it glided past, up and down, then a push into him, then again gliding up and down, push, slide, glide, push. It felt amazing and without meaning to, Charlie let out a soft moan.

Whomever was behind him began to nibble on Charlie’s ear and neck, one hand controlling the fat, hard dick that was making a slick mess of Charlie’s crack, the other now gingerly pinching and pulling on his nipple. Charlie let out another moan.

“Hi, Charlie,” Thiago whispered.

“What are you doing Thiago?” Charlie moaned.

“I want to fuck your ass, I love big boys and I want to please get inside you, to thank you for having Gui fuck me. I wanted to do it for a long time, but I never spoke it, I never asked. I loved when he fucked me before, but when you are friends, it is a strange thing to ask. For the video, it worked, it was the right time. You are a genius, Charlie,” his voice was barely a whisper, right inside Charlie’s ear, his lips caressed and stimulated his skin, his audible sensory nerves, it gave Charlie chills up and down his spine.

“Can I fuck you, Charlie?” Thiago asked again, and as he did, he stopped brandishing his cock up and down, posting his hard, fat cockhead directly on Charlie’s small, rarely used pucker.

“I don’t know, Thiago, you are so big, only two guys have fucked me, last one was four years ago,” Charlie replied.

“If it does not feel good, I will stop, but I can make it feel good for you. You will be my wet ass pussy tonight. You will give me your hole, Charlie?”

Charlie pushed his ass into Thiago’s cock. It was all pressure, there was not nearly enough spit or precum to help ease the path, but it felt amazing. Thiago pushed in with his cock, both men knew it could not happen like this, but it felt wonderful for Thiago to push into such a tight hole and for Charlie, the prospect of taking in such a massive cock turned him on more than he could ever recall being turned on.

“Charlie, I want this to be the best sex of your life,” Thiago said, as he stood and turned on a lamp and pulled the covers off Charlie. He then moved the chub onto his belly with a slight push of his muscular frame, pulled the young man’s underwear off like it was made of tissue paper and spread Charlie’s legs far apart, opening a path into the trench he had just been exploring with his dick. Charlie hated doing this with the light on, but he decided to just close his eyes and let this dream play out, it could only be a dream, he had been sleeping and he had just seen Thiago naked. There was no reason for the sexy stud to leave Gui and Talia to come fuck him, none at all, so it had to be a dream. While it lasted, he would enjoy it.

Thiago spread Charlie’s cheeks wide, his hands gripped at the abundance of flesh, moving the doughy mass aside, parting it, falling into it with his mouth wide open and his tongue stretched to its limit. Charlie felt an indescribable joy, a sense of abandonment of himself to just the messages his nerves were sending to his brain directly from his tight pucker. It was this pleasure, this raucous, slimy, sloshy pleasure that mattered in this moment. He began to whimper and moan and push his ass into Thiago’s face. He wanted more of that feeling, everything else was suddenly on pause, on hold, it did not matter, it did not have a place in the hierarchy of needs anymore. The only need was to be tongue fucked, to feel a man’s arms ripping his ass apart so that the live snake in that man’s mouth could whip and flick and flutter and slither about his hole, pushing into him, licking around him, every sensation was perfect and built on the last. Charlie felt his cock wanting to explode, but he refused to touch himself, he refused to let any part of himself focus on anything other than the unbridled thrills Thiago was sending in waves up from his asshole directly to the addiction reward center of his brain. He was hooked on this feeling, on this man, on this moment. It would forever be the standard of what pleasure could feel like, at least Charlie experienced the encounter this way.

He was moaning loudly, gripping at his sheets, clawing at them and pulling them towards his chest. Thiago focused more on pressing his tongue into Charlie, loosening his hole, breaking some of the tight resistance in the near-virgin sphincter. Charlie’s grunts were a massive turn on and a huge reward for the tall athlete who finally decided to turn Charlie over, slapping his ass hard as he did, only to straddle him across his chest, letting his cock rest squarely on the chub’s face.

“Is my gordinho going to suck on my cock, Charlie? That is you, my gordinho, it means my little chubby one. I hope that is ok,” Thiago said, slapping Charlie’s mouth with his heavy, solid mass of dick.

Charlie nodded and opened his mouth as wide as he could, he sucked on the massive knob, the skin on the tip of Thiago’s cock was the softest most velveteen thing Charlie had ever put in his mouth. It was the same feeling he had when slowly allowing a Dove chocolate bar to melt in his mouth, the tongue feel was pure silk. Charlie kissed it and licked the piss slit, he sucked on it and tried to swallow as much as he could, at time pushing the foreskin forward so he could run his tongue between cock and skin.

Thiago moaned and pulled Charlie’s head up by his hair, positioning him to take more of the nine inches into his gullet. Charlie swallowed cock and shaft and greedily took in the entire thing after a few minutes of struggling and gagging. Slicked with slime, Thiago eagerly face fucked his new friend. “You like sucking Brazilian cocks, hey gordinho? You like taking my dick in your throat? Where do you want my milk? In your throat or in your ass? I want to fuck that fat ass so bad! Will you open up that ass for me, gordinho?”

Charlie slurped and swallowed, between gags and choking, refusing to stop and refusing to leave any stone unturned when it came to giving Thiago pleasure. “Oh, fuck, this boy likes cock! Shit, that feels fucking amazing, like I am fucking the softest new pussy. You have an amazing throat, so fucking hot!”

Charlie moaned and gripped Thiago’s ass, pulling him close, encouraging Thiago’s thrusts into his throat. But Thiago had already made up his mind he would take Charlie’s hole and without much warning, he jumped off of Charlie, turned the chunky bottom back on his belly, then on all fours, and he began to spit into the American’s hole and onto his cock.

“I have lube,” Charlie offered.

Thiago shook his head, “I am your lube tonight.”

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The Chub, Ch 3: Some Comfort (continued)​

Charlie heard himself moan when he heard those words. He plowed his head into the mattress and braced himself as Thiago began sliding fingers through his closed off ring, first one, that was easy. Then two, that stung but was manageable, then three which burnt like hell and nearly had Charlie running away. Thiago stayed on him, caressed his back and kissed his hips and his shoulders. He whispered encouragement, “Your fat ass is perfect for my cock. I can’t wait to show my dick the new house I got for him here in America. You are going to love this, Charlie, I promise. I will take care of you, I will make you feel so damn good, you will want this every day.”

It took Charlie a while to become accustomed to three fingers, but eventually, he was not only enjoying it, but actively backing into Thiago to get more of the length of his fingers inside of his hole. He could feel them brushing his prostate, making him shudder with each new pass. All at once, Thiago’s fingers were gone and his hole felt empty, he felt empty.

He was not so for long as Thiago pushed the first few inches of his dickhead into Charlie, the same silky smooth cock head that Charlie had loved to suckle on. Charlie’s complaints were loud but he refused to move. He wanted to get used to this, he had a faint memory of how good it felt to be fucked and wanted that again. He held on, working to relax himself, pushing his sphincter open, backing slowly as Thiago slowly pushed in. He felt the massive head pop all the way inside of him, the corona spreading his sphincter wider than it had ever been spread before.

He cried and howled, trying to muffle his own screams by shoving a pillow into his face. Thiago remained steadfast, he let his cock open up the tight ring, dilate the muscle tissue, eviscerate the resistance. He knew Charlie would get used to this, he just needed a minute. Once Charlie was finally accustomed to the size of Thiago’s cock, he had to learn to become accustomed to Thiago’s fuck style. He did not go back and forth or in and out like a normal human. The man insisted on gyrating, twisting his hips and pushing up and down, side to side, diagonally, top to bottom, and in broad circles shaped by his hips. Each novel movement stretched and punished his sphincter for resisting the new tenant.

Charlie was experiencing both a searing pain that had him mumbling and whining at the highest pitch of his vocal register, while at the same time, he was enjoying the biggest and best fuck of his life. When he finally felt Thiago’s balls hit his ass, the large kiwi-sized orbs plopping against his cheeks, he understood why every porn video focused on this, why every erotic story he had read talked about being balls deep. It was not a measure of distance, it was a measure of accomplishment, of pain endured for pleasure gained. He groaned and growled, “FUCK ME YOU FUCKING FAT COCKED MOTHERFUCKER!”

Thiago was shocked and delighted at what he heard, “You want me to fuck that fat ass, Charlie?”

“I want you to breed my fucking fat ass! I want you to spread me open and fill me with your fucking cock and then leave me pregnant with a whole fucking soccer team of Brazilian babies! FUCK THAT HOLE NOW OR I WILL FIND SOMEONE TO DO IT!”

“Oh, you want to be fucked? You want to feel fucked? You want to know what I can do? You – will – never – forget – this – fucking – cock!” with each phrase and at the end with each word, Thiago was driving all nine inches hard into Charlie, then pulling out, only to pile drive back inside of him. Charlie’s groans were indistinguishable from the groans of a torture victim, yet he felt nothing but inexplicable pleasure. Each thrust challenged the constitution of his bowels, with each pump of Thiago’s hips came the possibility he might be split into two or into a thousand splintered pieces. There was so much power and thickness and heavy, unrelenting cock, Charlie almost regretted daring the perfect specimen of a man to fuck him hard, almost.

Thiago then unleashed what felt like an eternity of fast piston fucks, pushing and pulling at an unimaginable speed for such a large cock and such a tight, at least until recently, hole. Thiago saw Charlie’s hand moving towards his dick underneath him to jerk off and he slapped it away. “NO, I want to see you cum from my fucking. I will fuck that cum out of your fat fucking hole.”

Again, in what seemed effortless, he flipped Charlie over and immediately slid back into him, again furiously pumping his dick at jackrabbit speed. Charlie wanted to cum so badly. The pressure and constant friction on his prostate were overwhelming. If he could not jerk off, he wanted to pull his hair out, claw at his tits, something, he needed something. He opened his eyes mid-whine, above him, Charlie saw Thiago was sweaty, drops were dripping from his head and chest onto Charlie, they were both sweaty but Thiago’s sweat was profuse, lines of moisture running down his chest, dripping off of his nipples, constantly dripping from his hair as if he had been caught in a fierce spring shower. Charlie found himself turned on beyond anything he could have imagined. There was something so confident and manly about a man who doesn’t care that he is sweating all over, that his bottom is getting soaked in the thick, salty drops coming off his body. Charlie would have been mortified at the though of someone seeing him sweat, never mind having his sweat drip onto another human. Thiago gave zero fucks, he was there to plow into a hole and the sweat rolled off of him as did his smiles, and his confidence and his extraordinarily sexy appeal. He was there to deliver of himself, all of him, from the trace minerals in his own body fluids to the baby Brazilians Charlie so desperately wanted.

Charlie reached up and groped Thiago’s massive chest, feeling the muscle tense as Thiago gripped at Charlie’s hips for leverage. He ran his hand through the sweaty shark gills, down and across his abs and back up until he had grabbed the back of Thiago’s neck. Pulling him close, he looked into Thiago’s eyes, “Please kiss me. Fuck my hole, gape that fucking fat ass all you want, but please kiss me.”

Thiago immediately dropped down, sweat dripped off him onto Charlie and the bed below like a tree branch shook after a storm. Unrelenting in his speed and intensity, his kiss was passionate, sloppy, it was long licks of his tongue, it was bites on Charlie’s lips, it was wet and uninhibited, indecorous. It also sent Charlie spraying his third load of the night, long, loose jets of ejaculate filled the space between the two men, showering them both, mixing with Thiago’s sweat on Charlie’s plump, bouncing belly. Thiago backed up slightly, letting go of Charlie’s doughy hips, he gripped at the fleshy, bulbous man tits, at times gripping handfuls and pulling the loose flesh, at times tweaking the large nipples. Charlie’s senses were all on overload, he was a vessel at this point, unable to do or control anything anymore. Thiago loved the feel of ample human tissue under his fingers, the feminine, soft rolls of fat that he was free to explore as Charlie reveled in his orgasm.

“Fuck, your skin is so soft and poofy, it feels amazing, like a mother’s tit,” Thiago moaned. “Your fucking hole, it’s all loose and open now, I opened you up like a can of tennis balls, you are ready for my cock every day now you fucking slut. It feels so fucking hot and smooth inside of you, all your walls are burning up, my cock stretched you out.”

Charlie stared lovingly at Thiago, this was the fuck of all fucks. “You feel incredible inside of me Thiago, you fill up my hole and push out all of its edges, you feel like I am being fucked by two men with red hot dicks all at once, you are so fucking huge! Give me your load, Thiago, please.” As he spoke, Charlie tried chewing on Thiago’s cock, alternating pressure from his sphincter and his pelvic floor to give Thiago a new sense of tightness, albeit pulsing. It was more than enough, Thiago had been edging for some time, but this sent him over.

“Shit! Arrrggh! Fuck! Your fucking pussy, that was – what the fuck was that – shit! Feels so good. It felt like I was fucking a new hole again, fuck!” Thiago cried as he shot ribbon after ribbon of spunk into his American friend.

He collapsed on top of Charlie and the two laid there for many minutes until Thiago took a deep breath and on exhaling, they both felt his cock slide out of Charlie, with it a few streams of jizz also escaped.

“Let’s clean up,” Thiago said, holding Charlie’s hand to help him up. The two walked together to the bathroom and Thiago lovingly helped clean up Charlie’s ass and back. Charlie for his part asked and was given free reign to clean Thiago’s cock, his pits, his ass, all of the places Charlie had always wanted to explore on a man, never mind a mocha-skinned Latin god like Thiago.

“Did you enjoy that?” Thiago asked as he was towel-drying Charlie.

“Thiago, are you insane?” Charlie asked. “Is there a universe where that was not the best fuck of my life? I don’t think that is possible! It was something I will never forget. I will always be grateful. Thank you for giving that to me.”

“Thank you for giving you to me too,” Thiago replied. “Your ass is special, I hope it was ok what I said, but I do love a fat ass.”

Charlie smiled. For the first time, it was fine, “Yeah, everything was perfect. I can’t, I don’t want to imagine anything even a little bit different.”

Thiago smiled and gave Charlie a quick peck on the lips. “It is late, we should sleep. Can I sleep in your bed? After we change the sheets because they are full of cum and sweat, I think.”

Charlie laughed, “I would love that.”

After the two had quickly prepped the bed, they settled into a warm spooning position, Thiago behind Charlie. As he was about to drift off to sleep, a thought occurred to Charlie, “Thiago, are you still awake?”

“Yes, Charlie,” he replied.

“Did Gui ask you to come do this?”

Thiago laughed. “No, not at all. He told me to be a good guest and not bother you or drink your beer or eat your Ben & Jerry’s which he said you like to have on hard days. I did not do any of those things, except for bothering you with my dick into your ass.”

Charlie giggled. “You can have my Ben & Jerry’s anytime. You earned it. Do you think Gui would ever be open to something like this?”

“You will have to ask him,” Thiago replied, his voice was soft and understanding. He placed a light, affectionate kiss on Charlie’s back. “But you should definitely ask. Don’t let those things go into the wind or into memory, they need to be spoken and given light, that is better.”

Charlie nodded in the darkness, Thiago felt it and kissed him again on his shoulder. The two were asleep in minutes.

For immediate access to the remaining chapters of this short and many more stories, please support my Patreon.

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The Chub, Ch 4: The Confidence Man​

A week after the video shoot Charlie returned from work to find Thiago and Talia’s cars parked in his and Gui’s spare parking spots. Charlie had not seen Thiago since the morning after the two had fucked, made love, upended his world – all at once. Charlie knew he was not in love, but he was in something for Thiago. He had beaten off every night thinking about the taste of his sweat, the sweet, slick, poreless feel of the skin on the head of that massive cock, the painful yet gratifying feeling of being filled by the man. All of it came immediately back, especially the feeling of his ass being stuffed to the rafters as the young chub’s ass burned every time he had a bowel movement. The muscle protested and groaned each time it was asked to move, and if sitting was a painful chore, shitting was a nearly impossible one. But Charlie loved to again feel that pain and twice at work he had finished himself off in the toilet stall, thinking about his great Brazilian fuck buddy.

So when he spotted the tanned god’s car, his pants immediately tented. Of course, he could not know if anything might happen. So much of what had happened was gratitude, kindness, he had felt it, but would it be repeated? Why would it be? They had filmed their one video, was there any work left? They had thanked him for helping Gui, why thank him again? How often could he cash the same check. There was no other reason why Thiago might want to fuck him, he thought. He certainly would not be attracted to him, not if he usually picked people like Talia or Gui.

Still, he was in the building. The fabulous cock, the striking body, the tanned, tight skin, the soft dusting of hair on his legs, the smooth, muscular volleyball player’s build, the gorgeous ass, the kind, loving man, it was all back in his building and Charlie wanted to say hello. He ran up to his apartment and quietly walked directly to his bathroom to take a shower. He forgot to bring his clothes in with him and after toweling himself off he realized he would need to walk naked to his room. He looked in the mirror. A soft, pudgy, marshmallow shaped man stared back at him. He was pink all over, had a small cut dick on top of a tight scrotum. His ass was huge, round, two giant white melons squeezed together. He pulled on the plushy flesh on his breasts, they were so large, the nipples three times the size of most men, he could squeeze his tits together and make a decent C cup look. He smiled, this is who he was. It was not who he wanted to be, but he could not know if he would ever become his ideal body or his ideal person, but he needed to fall in with the person he was now.

He decided he would start with one small act. He threw the towel around his neck, opened the door to his bathroom, and wearing nothing at all, took a step down the hall toward his bedroom. Behind him, a hail of catcalls and whistles froze him in his step.

“Sexy fucking beast!”

“Shake that ass for me baby!”

“Look at those hills, let’s go skiing!”

“Let me hold on to that, you dirty animal!”

Gui had a key. Why could he not remember that Gui had a key? Why the fuck did he give Gui a key? Charlie briefly thought about covering himself up, but this was new Charlie, new Charlie was not going to live ashamed. He took a deep breath and turned around, walking into his large, open living room. The three gorgeous Brazilians were all sipping on beers, smiles and cheers all around. Gui stood and gave Charlie a hug, “I love this, I absolutely love this, Charlie! You are gorgeous.”

“Don’t lie to me, Gui. Just because you like me does not mean I am gorgeous,” Charlie rolled his eyes.

“I see all of you, Charlie. You are beautiful. Are there things you want to change? Probably. Do I care? Not even a little,” he replied. As if to prove his point, he leaned into his neighbor and gave him a long, soft kiss.

Charlie started into Gui’s eyes. Was he being strung along? Was Gui overdoing the whole be kind to the shy guy thing? No, it seemed more than that, it seemed like genuine love of some sort. But a week ago the most Gui had ever done with a man, at least on video, was a few light flirtations and a hand job. Was he always secretly gay and just waiting for the right chub to open his eyes? Probably not.

“Ok, you like me,” Charlie relented. “But what do you want to do with me?”

“Nothing, I want to see you happy, and I have something to help with that,” Gui replied, a massive smile spreading across his face.

“Gui, will you fuck me?” Charlie asked, surprising himself completely. “Will you make love to me because you love me in some way?”

“You want that?” Gui replied, his eyes shone, his teeth were perfect. His light brown eyes, framed by a gorgeous mass of wavy brown hair, revealed that the man was touched by the question; by its courage and by the man who was making the offer.

“Of course, I want it, Gui,” Charlie replied. “I am not expecting you to marry me, I have seen a million girls come through here over the years, I can’t give you everything you need or want. I don’t want to try to give you everything. I just want to have that part of you for a little bit and give you everything I have that would make you happy.”

Gui leaned in, he hugged Charlie tightly. “I will fuck you, I will make your ass my favorite pussy. I will fuck you so much and so hard your insides will change their shape and become a glove for my cock. I want that. I would do that for a friend, a friend I love. If that is what you want, I want it too.”

The word “friend,” repeated twice for effect, stung at Charlie’s heart. Could he be ok with that? He was not sure. He kissed Gui and went to sit on the couch. “So, what did you come to talk about?”

They all noticed he had not replied to Gui, they all noticed the room cooled a bit. The tense, heated, sexual energy exchanged between the two men was absorbed by something in the air. Notwithstanding the naked man in the room, the mood was suddenly platonic.

Gui smiled and walked over to the large island that separated the kitchen and the living room. On it was a Tiffany bag, the classic robin’s egg blue and gold leaf name were iconic. He grabbed the bag and handed it to Charlie. As Gui took a seat across from his neighbor, Charlie began to explore the bag, a broad smile painted on his face. He pulled out a long jewel box and opened it, letting out an involuntary gasp. Tears filled his eyes as he picked up the bracelet. It was delicate, a thin chain of gold with a solid bar, shaped exactly like a smile, in the middle. Talia stood and helped Charlie put the piece on. He could not stop looking at it.

“This wasn’t necessary, Gui,” Charlie said, looking up at his friend. “I was happy to help the other day, happy to help any day. This is too much, you have responsibilities, this is too extravagant.”

“Charlie, you don’t understand. Look under the box, in the bag,” Gui replied.

Charlie picked the bag back up and noticed an envelope he had missed when he first noticed the jewel box. He opened it, inside was a card that read, ‘Obrigado!’

“Oh, Gui, you’re welcome!” he stood and gave his neighbor another hug.

“Fuck’s sake, Charlie,” Thiago said, laughing, “open the fucking card! It is like feeding a stupid baby bird here.”

Charlie looked at him confused. He opened the card and inside was a check, made out to him, for $28,000. Charlie looked up, even more confounded, “What is this? What does this mean?”

“Charlie, the video sold 14,000 copies, it is still selling, just not nearly as fast. But in the first week, it had 14,000 sales. I doubled and then multiplied by ten Talia’s and Thiago’s fees, but I felt it was important to give you a share too, you made this possible,” Gui replied. “And, I wanted to ask you to tape a couple more like this, maybe once a month for the next year. You should be in them too, if you want. Either way, I don’t know if we’ll go viral like this more times in the future, but most of my videos sell 500 or 1000 copies each, at best. This was really incredible. And, maybe better than everything else, I have 2,000 new subscribers.”

Charlie smiled, “It is amazing one video can do all that. I just asked you to do what I wanted to see. If I do these future videos, do I get to plan everything, from the concept to the direction?”

“Yeah, I trust you,” Gui replied.

“We all do,” Talia added. “I got a couple hundred extra subscribers out of this too, Thiago got even more. I think you have a future in this.”

Charlie laughed, “I am not sure if I want to be a full-time porn director. But I do have some ideas.”

“Like what?” Gui asked. All three performers leaned in.

Charlie described his idea for another project, they all clapped and loved the concept. Charlie didn’t need the money but he was not going to turn it down either. And he really liked the idea of directing the sexual activity of someone as attractive as Gui and his friends. With plans laid down, Charlie went to his room to finally put on some clothes. Gui ordered dinner for delivery and as the evening wore on, Charlie began to wonder if Thiago would stay over again.

As they were all comfortably strewn out on various chairs and couches on Charlie’s living room, watching the latest Barbie movie, Thiago laid his head on Charlie’s lap as if it were the most natural thing. Periodically, he would hold Charlie’s hand and kiss it gently, between laughs and howls at the screen in front of them. When everyone finally stood to go to sleep, Thiago looked at Charlie and without a word exchanged, just a slight nod from his new American friend, it was agreed he would stay over.

The sex that night was different. There was no one sneaking into a bed or pretending to sleep. As soon as the door closed and Gui and Talia were headed to the other apartment, Charlie attacked Thiago, pushing him back on the couch, sending him tumbling, ass in the air. He laughed, “You really want a little Brazilian in you, heh?”

“Yeah, but all I got is a fucking fat dick Brazilian, so he will have to do,” Charlie replied, smiling, straddling Thiago and leaning down to kiss him. Thiago kissed back, passionately, unreserved and eager to experience this new side of the shy chub.

Charlie stripped Thiago of his clothes, t-shirt, shorts, underwear, and socks. It all flew off of the performer with a model body as if the articles of clothing were on fire and he needed to jettison them immediately to prevent burns. Thiago then took off Charlie’s t-shirt. As he struggled to get Charlie’s shorts off, the big man was again straddling him on the couch after taking off his clothes, Charlie suddenly paused. The shy man was back. He would not be defeated all at once.

“Why do you like me Thiago? Is it just you feel sorry for me?” Charlie asked. He looked directly into Thiago’s eyes. He wanted to know what he had earned, what he had attracted, versus what was being given to him. What was kindness and what was desire?

Thiago jumped out easily from under Charlie and at first kneeled in front of him, then he pushed him back until Charlie was forced to sit back on the couch and stick his feet out in front of him. In this position, Thiago again grabbed at Charlie’s shorts and when Charlie resisted, still waiting for an answer, the Brazilian man-god, his brown eyes swimming in want and eager to plow into the warm, velvety holes the cub possessed, quickly ripped the clothing off of him.

Reactions: Kuapaman and RH1N0

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The Chub, Ch 4: The Confidence Man (continued)​

“I don’t feel sorry for you, I am not saying thank you. I am fucking you because I want to fuck you. I like you. Is your body the way you imagine bodies must be? Do you think your body is perfect and deserves to be fucked? I don’t know. Maybe you don’t. Do I care? Like Gui says, not even a little. I want to fuck you, not because you think you are good enough to be fucked. I want to fuck you because I like you. The difference between you and me right now, in how we each think of you, how we judge you, is that I am judging the person and you insist on judging the body in the worst possible way,” Thiago replied, just before he plunged down and began to suck on Charlie’s 5 inch dick, slick with precum.

Charlie considered Thiago’s comments. Maybe he was the one with the hangup. Perhaps, but he was hardly the only one. The number of times Grindr contacts had ghosted him after he sent a nude pic was almost innumerable, so much so that he had quit the application over a year back, his confidence crushed. People sometimes told him that he needed to lose weight to be attractive. Granted, some of these were often helpful assholes at gyms, special weight loss clinics and health food supplement vendors. Still, if he disliked being fat, he was not the only one, he had not made up the prejudice on his own. But maybe he had assumed that everyone felt the same way, especially people that strove to look as good as Thiago did. If Thiago valued beauty in himself, why not in others?

Yet, here he was, gorgeous as a magazine cover, his tanned skin, muscular back, his gorgeous face, deep in his crotch sucking on his balls and cock. What should Charlie believe?

Charlie grabbed Thiago’s face and pulled him up so the two could kiss. They kissed for a long time, as they explored their mouths and let their tongues lazily and slowly lick and slather one another with moisture and heat, they also tweaked each other’s nipples, groped and pulled on the skin on their backs. Thiago would often reach back and take handfuls of the chunky ass, pulling on brisket-sized slabs of fat and muscle, briefly exposing Charlie’s pink crack to the crisp evening air.

Charlie eventually began to tilt his head back, his mouth gaped open. He was eager to be fucked. Every time Thiago clawed at his ass, his fingers flirting with his hole, he let out a moan. Thiago knew his bottom was ready but wanted one last pleasure before fucking him. Thiago stood and pointed his fat, uncut cock directly at Charlie’s mouth. Charlie eagerly and quickly took him in, struggling with the last few inches, gagging multiple times, but pushing through until his nose was buried in the finely trimmed pubes and his throat was expanded to obscene proportions, robbing Charlie of air, though he did not care. Thiago let Charlie run the blowjob, he was a terrific cock sucker and showed off his best skills that night. He would repeatedly start from the tip of Thiago’s nine inch cock and glide slowly to the base, pull back slowly and repeat. The edging was producing a steady stream of precum and Thiago felt even more urgently the desire to fuck the young man beneath him.

Charlie was not finished. After a few minutes of slow descents, he accelerated, pumping his head as quickly as he possibly could, working himself up to a full sweat, his mouth loose, open, sloppy wet, like a used up pussy that’s taken a few too many loads but still wants more. He would then suddenly stop, not wanting Thiago to bust his nut at that moment, and pull out to just the tip of the dark gold colored cockhead. He would kiss it, suck on it like a delicious ice cream cone, and push his tongue into the slit. He would tuck under the fat cock and lick the smooth velvet sack of kiwi-sized testicles and kiss the athletic inner thighs and abdomen of his favorite lover ever.

During one of his long sucking efforts, Thiago could take no more and yelled something in Portuguese. He kneeled down and easily twisted Charlie so he was now on all fours. He bent him forward and dove into his hole, mouth first. Charlie felt the tongue circling his ring, pushing on the tight sphincter, he felt the teeth gnawing at his ass cheeks at times, he felt broad strokes of Thiago’s tongue sloppily licking his entire trench, finishing off with tender kisses, then returning to an all out assault on the integrity of this tight pucker. Eventually, there was some give, the tongue poked in just enough to send Charlie into the stratosphere.

“Fuck me, Thiago! Please fuck me!” he cried. “I want that fat fucking cock ripping me open, spread me out, ruin my fucking hole!”

“Oh, don’t worry my gorgeous cub, I am about to fuck you like you have never been fucked!” Thiago yelled back. “Feel that? That is the tip of my dick, on your fucking hole. You are so ready to be my bitch, my whore, my fucking cum deposit.”

Charlie knew what he meant and wanted the exact same thing. He wiggled his ass, pushing back into Thiago’s tip until his sphincter began to open. Immediately he felt the burn. He stopped, took a deep breath and felt a large slop of moisture, Thiago’s had spit into the juncture point between his cock and Charlie’s hole, and he pushed in further. “Yeah, take me in. Swallow my cock you fucking whore. Fucking American likes Brazilian cock, go ahead, you put it all inside you and I will give you a reward. I will fuck you like the big slut you are.”

Charlie worked hard to stay relaxed. It was a lot to ask, it had been days since he had last been fucked, but he wanted to see Thiago unleashed and with one final push, he felt the warm fur of Thiago’s pubes and he dropped his head on the couch, enjoying the feeling of being fuller than he had ever been in his life, his ass up and arched, like a true bitch in heat.

“Fuck! Look at that fat gorgeous bitch ass, full of my dick. You are ready, no?” Thiago asked.

Charlie rocked himself slowly back and forth, fucking himself with the thick slab of marble Thiago called a cock. Suddenly he felt a hard slap on his ass, then another, then a third on his other cheek, then the hard grip of a man who works out, who rock climbs for fun, who grabs what he likes and does not let go. Thick chunks of his hips were in Thiago’s hands as he began a furious assault of Charlie’s barely relaxed hole. “I am going to open this shit up, I want you to feel like a pussy, I love man pussy!” Thiago grunted. He grunted more in Portuguese, each time slapping his bottom’s ass hard, at times bending down to take large bites on the meaty cheeks or shoulders, like Charlie was a thing to be eaten and devoured.

“Hmmmm, Oooooooooooh, Fuuuuuuck,” Charlie lost his words, he was all moans and whimpers. He had no energy to focus on anything other than the large dick that was making itself at home, two heavy balls slapping him underneath his hole. He clawed at his own head, his mouth permanently agape, somehow his face and ass were tied together at some level and when one was torn open the other could not help itself and mirrored the first.

“Your ass is so fucking warm, Charlie!” Thiago purred into Charlie’s ear, biting and nibbling on his neck for a brief second. “I have never fucked an ass this hot before, baby. I want to fucking cum inside you, you’re so fucking tight.”

As he spoke, Charlie flexed his sphincter, his last and final effort at giving Thiago something tight to fuck. He could hear Thiago laughing softly behind him, “Oh, yes,” he said, “I love this pussy.” What had been a fast, furious fuck accented by tender whispers and small sexy nibbles, became an uncontrolled pounding. Thiago slammed his cock into Charlie, pulling his dick out to the tip and drilling into him, all nine inches all at once. Each dive was painful, an act of domination, yet Charlie wanted it to go on forever. Nothing he could remember had felt as good as the slamming of Thiago’s balls into his ass. Charlie came halfway through this onslaught, it felt too good and he did not have a chance to touch himself.

If Thiago noticed, he did not slow down. His only adjustment was to at times swing his hips sideways and continue the deep dive into the wasted hole; that fucking gyrating action that stretched the sphincter further, augmenting the effectiveness of Thiago’s efforts to create for himself a loose man pussy. Suddenly, Thiago shifted. He grabbed Charlie’s chest in a bear hug and, still inside of his chub, fell backwards on the sofa, letting Charlie lay on top of him while he pushed up into the gaping hole, the rectal walls velvety and engorged, his cock now pumping faster inside of Charlie.

Charlie had dreamed of this position, he loved it, but he always assumed at his weight it was impossible. He had found his man and gave him all the praise he could muster in the middle of his revelry. “Thiago, you are so perfect, I fucking love this, I love your cock, I love you so much! Stay inside me forever! Please, fill my hole forever! Fill me up with your Brazilian milk! Fill my hole, let me have the juice from that fat fucking massive, holy shit, fucking pole!”

Thiago kissed Charlie’s face and neck, never slowing the piston-quick pace of his hips slamming repeatedly into the wreckage that had been Charlie’s hole. He felt his load building and gripped Charlie as tight as he could against him, punching his cock as deep as it would go into his chub, and began to feel the long, thick streams of cum exiting his body. Charlie’s hole was wasted and with Thiago still inside of him, most of the cum leaked back out, adding to the sweat and spit that had already coated the skin of both men.

Thiago eventually shifted his body so that he was now mostly behind Charlie, as opposed to under him, and the two snuggled for a few more minutes until Thiago finally broke the silence. “So, you love me?”

Charlie giggled, “Sorry, it came out,” he replied, kissing Thiago’s arms which were wrapped tightly around his chest.

“I don’t think you know my last name,” Thiago teased.

“Yes, I do,” Charlie replied. “It’s Mendes.”

“That’s my OnlyFans last name, my real last name is Oliveira,” Thiago replied.

“I don’t think I should be expected to be too eloquent with ten kilos of dick inside my ass,” Charlie responded. “But what I meant to say was that I like how you make me feel, I like the person I am around you. I love seeing me how you see me. And, I would like to know more than your last name. Do you date men, do you have a boyfriend, girlfriend in Brazil, do you like sushi, can we fuck everyday that you are here in the U.S.?”

“Yes,” replied Thiago.

Charlie laughed, “Fucking Brazilians. You are incredible!”

“Get to know me some more, I am only more incredible, I promise,” Thiago whispered into Charlie’s ear.

For access to the 7600 word chapter detailing the final video shoot, along with many short stories and my full book, please consider supporting my Patreon.

Nicky7

Sexy Member
Media
Short: The Chub encapsulates the intricacies of human nature through its vivid characters and compelling narrative. With precise prose and poignant insights, it delves into the complexities of relationships, identity, and societal expectations. The author's skillful storytelling keeps readers engaged from start to finish, offering both entertainment and introspection. A remarkable exploration of the human condition in a compact yet powerful package.

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks, there is a follow-on chapter I may post soon. Unfortunately, I'm going to step away from publishing for a bit. I need to build up my portfolio on patreon (I am also closing that for the next year while I build up material).

Appreciate the great feedback!

Reactions: Kuapaman