Romeo J Espinal

deepdrillersf

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a heads up about someone running a scam aimed at Romeo fans. I followed his twitter a while back, and a few days later someone claiming to be him started sending me messages. Seemed cool to be chatting with him, so I responded, exchanging short messages a few times a week. Then came offers of a VIP super fans site where Romeo would give daily live shows and offer content not available elsewhere - all for a reasonable annual fee. And promises of a weekend with Romeo - just send $800 up front to book your weekend. The chat moved to Snapchat, where I shared my suspicion that it was a scam, and my doubt that I was actually chatting with Romeo. To convince me that it was Romeo, they sent a photo of his drivers license - born 6/30/91, so he just had a birthday - which looked genuine.
I don't know who is running this scam, or whether Romeo is aware of it, but scammers are targeting his fans via Twitter. I canceled my subscription to his OF - as beautiful as he is, I no longer find him attractive.

Reactions: Soyyo07

Piejukebox

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dying for this hahaha

I’d even love to even see him give head but have only seen it in that small clip with phatrabbitkiller. Anyone know if he’s done it in other scenes?
yeah his threesome with the sonny guy for his birthday but i haven't seen the actual viw