Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
During the muscular contractions of orgasm the tip of the cervix pulses into the vagina a bit allowing the cervix to pick up more sperm if any is present.

This may be one reason why "premature" ejaculation has been selected for in males of our species. If males ejaculate quickly there's already sperm pooled deep in the vagina so if copulation continues to female orgasm the cervix picks more sperm by pulsing into what's already there from the first ejaculation. This increases the odds of fertilization.

When I learned this--long ago--I stopped worrying about being a two-and-a-half-pump chump! :laughing:

Okay, okay. All kidding aside it's why I would often masturbate before a date so 1. I'd last longer for my date 2. I wouldn't have to use as many condoms and besides 3. we weren't banging it out to get pregnant or exchange STIs anyway thank you so very much! :cool:
Are you a decent length?

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The sperm are biologically programmed to swim through the cervix and into both Fallopian tubes to find the egg, they don't know which tube the egg has gone down, so some find the egg and the other half don't ever get to.
This is a very strong sexual selection process for strongly active sperm and one of the reasons why sperm motility is so important in fertility.

IIRC the theory regarding orgasms was along the lines of prolonging the time available for sperm to directly enter the cervix and thus increasing the chances of fertilisation - under normal circumstances the vagina is a hostile environment for sperm and only those that make it through the cervix within a short space of time have a chance of surviving. There is some evidence that precum plays a role in creating a more survivable environment and that larger penises and precum volumes increase the likelihood of sperm being deposited at the upper end of the vagina and being able to survive long enough to enter the cervix.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a very strong sexual selection process for strongly active sperm and one of the reasons why sperm motility is so important in fertility.

IIRC the theory regarding orgasms was along the lines of prolonging the time available for sperm to directly enter the cervix and thus increasing the chances of fertilisation - under normal circumstances the vagina is a hostile environment for sperm and only those that make it through the cervix within a short space of time have a chance of surviving. There is some evidence that precum plays a role in creating a more survivable environment and that larger penises and precum volumes increase the likelihood of sperm being deposited at the upper end of the vagina and being able to survive long enough to enter the cervix.
Precum does that for sure, it also triggers the vagina to lubricate. When I put some in my wife she goes from wet to ready for me super fast! Precum also cleans urine out of the urethra which helps lubricate the semen from leaving, and to protect the sperm even more.

#spermprotection lol

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Precum does that for sure, it also triggers the vagina to lubricate. When I put some in my wife she goes from wet to ready for me super fast! Precum also cleans urine out of the urethra which helps lubricate the semen from leaving, and to protect the sperm even more.

#spermprotection lol
You think length helps?

Reactions: 12loner

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No because there are a lot of short dicked men with children worldwide. If length equaled children we'd have way fewer people on the planet Earth!!!
The thing is that selection pressures have changed over time- it could be that 20000 years ago there was a strong selection pressure for length, that the possessors of this trait were more successful/fathered more children or simply had first pick. However, this doesn't mean that those less well endowed were unable to do so, just that under certain circumstances others were more likely to do so. Paternity studies in many species show that far fewer offspring are sired by the expected father, either the paired mate or dominant male while other males within the group are repeatedly successful.
It is notable that humans have large cocks and small testicles in proportion to body mass compared to related species, so somewhere there was a factor which drove this process...

guywithbigballs

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think large testicles size helps as in large ejaculatory volume vs low sperm count/motility?

I'm not sure I understand your question because there is no link between testicle size and ejaculatory volume. In fact having a large EJ (hyperspermia) can cause fertility issues because the sperm themselves can be too diluted, so if the count is low anyway, a large EJ will only make matters worse.

Dexter91

Experimental Member
Media
East Los Angeles, California,United States
Sexuality
No Response
Bigger dicks can help her orgasm from penetration, orgasms = increased chance of conception.
Therefore our size when compared to other primates is linked somewhere in the making her orgasm and our head shape acting as a scoup/suction device to remove another guys seed.

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bigger dicks can help her orgasm from penetration, orgasms = increased chance of conception.
Therefore our size when compared to other primates is linked somewhere in the making her orgasm and our head shape acting as a scoup/suction device to remove another guys seed.

My understanding is that a larger cock deposits semen closer to the cervix with the obvious advantage that fertilisation can be direct and effective, and this is a strong selective advantage under all circumstances. There was some experimental work done that supports the semen scoop theory but its real significance is difficult to gauge because removing vaginal fluids from the upper part of the vagina where sperm are to be released is of advantage under all circumstances.

It is true that testicle size has little to do with ejaculate volume but the significance is that for whatever reason, there was an evolutionary drive toward a minimal but concentrated shot of semen, delivered as close to the cervix as possible in a prolonged fertilisation event. Dilution as in classical hyperspermia (where sperm are normal but the ejaculate is a large volume) is often associated with infertility, however my urologist mentioned that there was likely a bias in knowledge here, that hyperspermia where fertility isn't an issue is largely unreported.

Dexter91

Experimental Member
Media
East Los Angeles, California,United States
Sexuality
No Response
My understanding is that a larger cock deposits semen closer to the cervix with the obvious advantage that fertilisation can be direct and effective, and this is a strong selective advantage under all circumstances. There was some experimental work done that supports the semen scoop theory but its real significance is difficult to gauge because removing vaginal fluids from the upper part of the vagina where sperm are to be released is of advantage under all circumstances.

It is true that testicle size has little to do with ejaculate volume but the significance is that for whatever reason, there was an evolutionary drive toward a minimal but concentrated shot of semen, delivered as close to the cervix as possible in a prolonged fertilisation event. Dilution as in classical hyperspermia (where sperm are normal but the ejaculate is a large volume) is often associated with infertility, however my urologist mentioned that there was likely a bias in knowledge here, that hyperspermia where fertility isn't an issue is largely unreported.

I think its an area where the science isnt exactly clear. There are studies that show if a women orgasms she is more likely to conceive. But then plenty of women conceive when they don't.
In nature there are multiple ways that males evolve solutions to breed. Where in humans with modern society it has skewed this. There was a study i remember that was saying men with smaller testicular size were more likely to settle down and form families. With the smaller size attributed to the larger amount of times the couple would have sex. Where a smaller but more concentrated ejaculate would work. However it also showed that men with larger testicles were more promiscuous. Where they theorised that these men produced high sperm counts and the strategy is bassed on one or two encounters and done.
Which is probably why we see such a range in men, some are skewed to wards one end while many are a mix of both traits.

Our size and our shape are both atypical for apes thats for sure but not for mammals as a whole tho. So something i our evolution and how we have sex has driven this. And its more then preference.

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I was around 19/20 I was fucking a woman around twenty years older than me. it was my first relationship that was purely about sex and where I could lose my inhibitons and pound away in missionary and doggy….she really brought me out of my shell sexually.

one night, she asked me if I had ever knocked anyone up. I was surprised and asked why. she said bluntly “because you have a big dick and you cum a lot”. she then advised me to be careful with girls my age.

she probably knew that there was no correlation between size and impregnation, but I think for her it was a form of dirty talk. she got off on the idea of me being young and potent.
Had a similar experience with a gf of a couple of years when younger. She wondered about pregnancy and would say "You cum a lot and are 'right there' when you do!" That was quite quite arousing I must say! :)

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It depends if she has her eggs in place and if your "load" is a fertile one, meaning strong swimmers that make it to her egg. If that happens, she is pregnant. The size of anyone's dick isn't what makes her pregnant. No sarcasm intended, basic biology.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
It doesn’t take much to get a woman pregnant. A small, hard dick that ejaculates the smallest amount of precum in her pussy and voila …that is enough for a baby to be on the way

Being hung has nothing to do with it. Yeah, a bigger dick might get her pussy wetter, but…

aes567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Leaving biology aside, the idea that a bigger dick - and a bigger set of balls - can make fertilization easier has always been a huge turn-on to me. Not only that - I also like thinking that younger, muscular, well-endowed men with great skills in bed are more likely to impregnate their partners with bigger and healthier babies, or even twins or multiples. So, when I spot a hugely pregnant woman, I start fantasizing about her man's prowess. However, over the last few months, I've found myself turned on at fathers-to-be even when they clearly had average or small dicks - just knowing that their sperm had 'made the deed' was enough to make them hot to me! That will sound nonsense and sexist to lots of you, but that's just the way my fetish works...