Persian dicks

Tyler_

Sexy Member
Media
So it is safe to say they have big dicks. I've never heard anything about them having small ones. WOULD LOVE SOME PICS!

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Freddie Mercury was Persian and was said to have a huge cock.
This thread appears to be full of fools and trolls with double accounts, but I can't say I'm surprised.

Freddie Mercury was a Parsi, i.e. a Zoroastrian with historical roots in the Indian subcontinent, though he happened to be born in Zanzibar, an island off the east coast of Africa, when that island was still under British control. Some modern genetic studies of Parsis have found them to exhibit some affinity with modern populations of Iran in regard to their Y-chromosomal DNA (i.e. a significant portion of their patrilineal ancestors may have immigrated to ancient India from some part of ancient Iran, probably Parthia/Khorasan/Northeast Iran in this case), but their mtDNA is indistinguishable from that of their fellow Indians, so their total ancestry is probably at least half Indian.

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been with 2 Persian men and both have big dicks. One guy was about 5'7", small boned and slender however his dick was huge! It was about 9 to 9 1/2". Never thought a small guy like him would have a huge dick. The second guy was actually Persian Jew. He was big boned, 5'10" and he has the thickest cock I've ever seen! He was about 8" long and 8 1/2" thick! No joke! His cock has no enhancement like injection or pumped. When it's soft, it looks like average size. He was definetly a grower. I guess some Persian men do have big dicks!

salvatruco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was with a Persian guy once and he told me
not all of them are well endowed. He was huge though.
At least 8 inches and I couldn't even put my hand around it.
He was definitely a grower, handsome, and engaged to
a woman. He said I was too tight, but we found a position that
worked.

Leb1990

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have an Iranian friend who's living in USA, first time he showed me the thing at cam, I was shocked.

He is HUGE maybe 9.5, and very cute, I made some print screen to show you. With all the comments above, I think we can conclude Persians got (generally) huge and long dicks ;)

If there is any Persian here, contact me... (I am Lebanese)

Attachments