Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Does seeing another man's package bother you? Does it bother you if another man sees your package?
What would make a man more relaxed and comfortable around other men's exposed genitals? Does personality traits have any influence whether or not a man is more likely to be comfortable to get undressed and/or be nude with other like minded men.

Murphys

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does seeing another man's package bother you? Does it bother you if another man sees your package?
What would make a man more relaxed and comfortable around other men's exposed genitals? Does personality traits have any influence whether or not a man is more likely to be comfortable to get undressed and/or be nude with other like minded men.
I’m not bothered by seeing another man’s penis. But I am, for a variety of reasons, very reserved with someone else seeing my penis.

As for what would make men more relaxed and comfortable around other nude men, I don’t know. It I do contend that such openness would be good and beneficial for us men. I think we could learn a lot from such. Being nude doesn’t automatically equate to something sexual in my books.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’m not bothered by seeing another man’s penis. But I am, for a variety of reasons, very reserved with someone else seeing my penis.

As for what would make men more relaxed and comfortable around other nude men, I don’t know. It I do contend that such openness would be good and beneficial for us men. I think we could learn a lot from such. Being nude doesn’t automatically equate to something sexual in my books.
Agree. I have a handful of friends that are usually nude. So when I am at their house I do get nude

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think it's mostly about what you're used to. For instance, for men who do team sports, or at one time have done so, it's very much a non issue.
If you've never seen another male in his birthday suit, or had anyone see you naked, it can of course feel like a awkward experience.
Personally I would suggest, to anyone who still have conflicting feelings about nudity, to visit a nude beach. Preferably while out travelling, so you know you're not likely to run into anyone you know from home.
Not saying it won't be awkward to begin with, but I am pretty sure most such feelings will ease the longer you're there.
As I also know that one of the things guys who have never visited a nude beach worry about, is getting an involuntary erection, it's easily taken care of by just rolling over on your stomach for a while, should it happen at all.

D

deleted25456471

No it doesn't bother me to see another man cock, and no I don't care about other man seeing me. I'm really used to public showers since I was a kid in school after PE classes or after playing soccer or swim in clubs, usually these places don't have boundaries between the showers. So I think is a matter of being used to it and it may be more usual in some places than in others

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No it doesn't bother me to see another man cock, and no I don't care about other man seeing me. I'm really used to public showers since I was a kid in school after PE classes or after playing soccer or swim in clubs, usually these places don't have boundaries between the showers. So I think is a matter of being used to it and it may be more usual in some places than in others
I was raised in it ans so I grew not care if I am naked in front of other men or other men naked in front of me.

captainbryce1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I used to be in the military. I once had to shower in an open bay with 49 other naked dudes for almost 8 weeks. Then I was deployed to a "tent city" where it was an even smaller (closer quarters) open shower and changing tent. So any hesitation, embarrassment or uncomfortableness about nudity (either yourself or others) quickly goes away very quickly with those experiences. Once the sight of "swinging dick" becomes the norm, you kind of don't really care (or notice) anymore. The only time it would ever seem weird to me is if the guy has a boner. That situation could make it awkward or uncomfortable for everyone.

captainbryce1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, I really think that's all about custom. I've a friend from other part of my country where people are more reserved and he's always shocked about how we usually don't care about nudity her where I live

I find that this is definitely the case in middle eastern countries and in Africa. In Egypt for example, they are very shy about nudity, even between the same sex. There are also no nude beaches in places like Nigeria, Ghana, or Kenya. I suspect that religion might have something to do with that. They seem to take religion much more seriously than we do, and it's very much ingrained into their culture and "decency" and "modesty" laws.

Luudwig

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm perfectly comfortable with the idea of seeing other men naked. Conversely, I will only be comfortable being seen naked if I am not the only one who is.

I don't know if custom has that much influence, at least on my personal comfort. I've never really been exposed to real nudity (not behind a screen). I'm not really a sporty guy, so I have little experience with team locker rooms or that sort of thing. And I also haven't had any friends close enough to see them naked (truth be told, I haven't had any realy friends at all). I also didn't have a brother.

Despite everything, I've always wanted to have this kind of experiences, with more spontaneous relationships, without taboos...

NakedBuddy

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't bother me at all. It's neither arousing nor repulsive - it's just nudity. To become more comfortable seeing men nude, I suggest visiting a nude beach or a nude resort and socializing with other men, if you can. In a very short time, you'll forget that everyone is nude and you'll focus on others' personalities - not what they look like, or what they're wearing or not wearing.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be in the military. I once had to shower in an open bay with 49 other naked dudes for almost 8 weeks. Then I was deployed to a "tent city" where it was an even smaller (closer quarters) open shower and changing tent. So any hesitation, embarrassment or uncomfortableness about nudity (either yourself or others) quickly goes away very quickly with those experiences. Once the sight of "swinging dick" becomes the norm, you kind of don't really care (or notice) anymore. The only time it would ever seem weird to me is if the guy has a boner. That situation could make it awkward or uncomfortable for everyone.
I too am prior military Army and a combat engineer and I agree with you been to Iraq in those tent cities on COP and I can't even count the times I had my towel and clothes and hygiene kit taken from me while in the shower thus forcing me to walk back to my little room or cot totally naked. I wasn't the only one that got this prank pulled on them. I was that guy that would jerk it in the open showers and also the helicopter. Sometimes I get others to join me in being silly. All for a laugh.

678wsb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Looks like you're comfortable enough to show that big monster off in your pics!

Reactions: kev2001 and Murphys

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In answer to your questions: 1) no; 2) no; 3) common, non-sexual convention over millennia of history; and, 4) of course, it could...people are different, which should be unsurprising, but those differences do not make them unusual.

Reactions: kev2001