Naked at home.....

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys going about their everyday domestic lives in the buff has its own special kind of hotness. Many of the pics that are obviously posed have the feel (to me) that the guy was already naked, saw the camera, and said, "You want a pic? Sure. How's this pose?"

Interesting too is that even the guys too young for me look so happy and relaxed I still want to join them just to hang out.... although I might ask if their older brother or dad might like to join us, lol.

And I've only gone through the first page!

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very nice. Thank you. One thing I like about these types of pics is that the guys are more real. But what makes them so appealing?

I've talked with a few friends who are also social nudists and we've come up with the following:
- There's an element of erotica, but it's pleasant white noise in the background, not a main feature.
- It's not exhibitionism; most of the time there's no actual need for clothes and nobody's watching.
- There's also a feeling of being able to let-one's hair-down.
- Most guys like being naked so maybe there's an element of "I wish I could do that."

These are just the product of some brainstorming, not a proposed explanation. Ideas, anyone?
In the meantime, please feel free to post more material to help us ponder this:)

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
5_20080128_130311.jpg

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
- There's an element of erotica, but it's pleasant white noise in the background, not a main feature.
- It's not exhibitionism; most of the time there's no actual need for clothes and nobody's watching.
- There's also a feeling of being able to let-one's hair-down.
- Most guys like being naked so maybe there's an element of "I wish I could do that."
I agree with your points. Being naked (and the love of it) is more sensual than sexual.

It's how we would like to be, if not for societal taboos -- and our own hang ups.

I could be naked all day at home, but would feel awkward to have to don a robe if someone came to the door.

They would wonder, "What is he doing in a robe in the middle of the day?"

Awkward.
confused.gif
giveup.gif

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those pics are basically a snapshot of me at any given time around the house.
Even when I had roommates, if I was home, I was going to be naked and comfortable.
With ya there. First thing I do is get naked, sometimes on the way home. Lol