Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wouldn't believe what one random person twitter says. Matthew's ex Omar is 100% a bottom. Logic says Matthew must either be vers or a top.
Homar has tweeted a few times about being a top if you search his tweets. There was one about how he finds it painful to bottom. But he’s a troll on Twitter so take it with a grain of salt

yuyubeebee

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Homar has tweeted a few times about being a top if you search his tweets. There was one about how he finds it painful to bottom. But he’s a troll on Twitter so take it with a grain of salt
IMG_7520.jpeg

Should we believe this? Lol

natthydeux

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I could see them being quite vers. Homer has a nice one… his pics leaked on here at some point(I think on this thread?)
Yeah I remembered it was very thick and girthy. Got Matthew screaming for sure. He did have an ass pic too though. So you’re right, they’re prob both vers.

Nathan Lane

Superior Member
Media
Yeah I remembered it was very thick and girthy. Got Matthew screaming for sure. He did have an ass pic too though. So you’re right, they’re prob both vers.
Damnnnn - can't believe I missed this :')

Had the biggest crush on Homar for so long now these pics sound like the best gift ever lol

Maybe the next time hopefully... :')