Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was once like you. I came from a conservative family. So I struggled with my sexuality as a male cocksucker for a number of years. After a number of years I finally reached a point where I got so sick and tired of fighting myself and my true sexuality.

Sucking dick and being a cum slut had quickly became my favorite type of sex by far after becoming a male cocksucker early in my junior year of college. So years later I reached a point where I quit fighting myself, and just started loving and fully embracing my sexuality as a male cocksucker! I took a strong sense of pride and love in being a cocksucker, because I loved giving blowjobs more than any kind of sex by far. My feeders at that time told me that they could sense a noticeable difference in my enthusiasm and love for dick and cum when giving head. They were very proud of me when I told them that I started genuinely loving and taking pride in my sexuality as a man who absolutely loves to suck dick!
Interesting. I think I’m a long way off where you are, in relation to being comfortable with it. Being an alpha male type, weight lifter, sporty, man’s man type, I’ve been conditioned for it to be so far out of sync with how a cocksucker is deemed (wrong I know) that I can’t get rid of the thought that doing it is wrong, even though some days all I can think about is sucking a big, thick, being uncut cock. I have btw, a long while ago

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm learning this real fast.
That’s why u have to stand out and be the best skillful self when you have feeders coming to you in order to keep them coming back.

Most married feeders now have choices and if you establish a good relationship and set rules from the beginning to whatever fit their requirements then you are ‘ IN’!! lol

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That’s why u have to stand out and be the best skillful self when you have feeders coming to you in order to keep them coming back.

Most married feeders now have choices and if you establish a good relationship and set rules from the beginning to whatever fit their requirements then you are ‘ IN’!! lol
That's good advise. For me though, I'm open to both ways in the right situation. A reciprocating relationship would be ideal.

Gman718

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my wild era. Just had this THICK Dominican meat in me! 47 years young, love me some mature man-meat. At first he told me he was single but then told me in person that he is in fact married. Stopped by for a quickie but since I don’t live alone and didn’t have much time he didn’t cum because he was nervous someone would catch us. But he said to let him know when I had more time to host so we can finish what we started. Had it all in my throat. Mmmmm. Can’t wait to see him again.

Attachments

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Like a good employee--it's easier to keep a good feeder than to find one.
I have 2 rules that I'll pass on as advice. Hope it works for you as it has for me:

1. I ALWAYS thank my feeder. No exception. He has given me his semen and I am privileged to swallow it down. He marks me as his cocksucker and I thank him for that. I let him know I am proud to be his bitch. Most are shocked by my attitude and instead say they should be thanking me. I tell them it's totally the other way around.

2. I ALWAYS compliment my feeder on his cock. True--I am a size queen and I do not suck small cocks. I make this clear and have had to pass on some feeders when they showed up and disrobed. But for the hung men I do service--I always remark during and afterwards "how big and beautiful their cock is!' Say things like "Man you gotta big ol cock!" or "Does that big cock wanna cum for me?" Sure--sometimes I exaggerate a little but they do not know that. It turns them on and insures a robust ejaculation as well as return visits.

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Like a good employee--it's easier to keep a good feeder than to find one.
I have 2 rules that I'll pass on as advice. Hope it works for you as it has for me:

1. I ALWAYS thank my feeder. No exception. He has given me his semen and I am privileged to swallow it down. He marks me as his cocksucker and I thank him for that. I let him know I am proud to be his bitch. Most are shocked by my attitude and instead say they should be thanking me. I tell them it's totally the other way around.

2. I ALWAYS compliment my feeder on his cock. True--I am a size queen and I do not suck small cocks. I make this clear and have had to pass on some feeders when they showed up and disrobed. But for the hung men I do service--I always remark during and afterwards "how big and beautiful their cock is!' Say things like "Man you gotta big ol cock!" or "Does that big cock wanna cum for me?" Sure--sometimes I exaggerate a little but they do not know that. It turns them on and insures a robust ejaculation as well as return visits.
Any compliment on my cock is a turn on for me.

CJintheCity

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can we have some tips on finding feeders initially please?
try double list or sniffies - sadly w CL gone, it's very difficult. I've heard from some of my feeders that they found a CS on Tinder, where basically the CS put out a profile as a cock sucker or GH and the feeder swiped on it. Those tend to get reported/deleted fast but does cast a wide net

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
someth
Can we have some tips on finding feeders initially please?

Are you seeking to be a feeder or a cocksucker? I am not sure if DL is present in the UK. Hopefully you have something similar. I will say that if you are looking to serve as a cocksucker--read my post above and keep your feeder happy. Much easier to keep a good consistent feeder than to find one.

Charlie1976

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
someth

Are you seeking to be a feeder or a cocksucker? I am not sure if DL is present in the UK. Hopefully you have something similar. I will say that if you are looking to serve as a cocksucker--read my post above and keep your feeder happy. Much easier to keep a good consistent feeder than to find one.
Agreed. Work towards pleasuring regulars. They will always be back for more. AND once you gain their confidence, may be your greatest source for referrals to new feeders!

Reactions: Blondeblowjob7

CJintheCity

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also what are you into? Some of the CS are size queens, some seem to service any cock that presents itself, some into under 40, some only into straight men - all are fine options different strokes for different folks. The more picky you are, the harder it is to find a feeder that fits your criteria.

jstsumguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sharing my post from this thread:

Male Cocksuckers who Love Giving Blowjobs Much More than Receiving a Blowjob

I got a pretty strange flavor of bisexuality that sets me up to like blowjobs from women only. With men, my interest is in men with larger cocks than my own, and this activates a more submissive side to myself. I become a dedicated service station, wholly devoted to throating and sucking off that big penis, and very non-focused on my own pleasure. I am unlikely—even as horny as hell with a long, thick cock down my throat—to even have a hard on. My prostate throbs in these moments, however. I simply don't have this response with a man whose penis is smaller than mine, or any response, really.

I've been with men who wanted to switch, and even cum from some of them blowing me, but it's always just a bit weird to me. Whiskers, muffled man-moans, a big frame perched over me... just doesn't activate any sort of "feeder" response in me. I remember Big Ricky playing with my cum and I just looked at him like he was from Mars five minutes after moaning with my nose buried in his pubes and my throat stretched bigger than it ever had been before.

Women? And my wife, now, specifically, though? There it is, hard and leaking, ready to feed.

This makes it tough to meet with anyone, really. Women are (quite reasonably) off the table in our arrangement. Also reasonably, most gay men are looking for a bit more mutual experience than what I am. Most straight men aren't really looking to feed another masculine man; that scene now is all about sissification and dressing up to simulate a woman as best as possible. I suppose I'd be willing to do that for the right cock but I wouldn't really be into it, if you know what I mean. And then many straight or feeder men who find out I am married—especially black men, given the cuckolding and BNWO scene—want to play with my wife, who allows me to explore my sexuality in this way, but doesn't want to play in this way together.

So I stand in line among loads of identical male cocksuckers, hungry and horny and playing without the arm candy of the expected "hotwife," no place to host, barely any free time, and with a built-in unfair preference that you must have a big dick for me to suck it. Also, not into butt stuff.

I'm lucky I got ahold of the big dicks that I did; and I like to think they thought themselves lucky too given the outcome (so to speak). I probably should have shown one of them my personality, and made a friend or something, because the interest in you definitely dries up as you get older. I still remember the old queen in AOL chat who told me that. But non-attachment was kind of part of the scene and the hotness, back in those Craigslist days, even for those of us who were more cautious in meeting than, say, erecting a makeshift glory hole right inside our front door. lol not an option for a Dad!

Nothing lasts forever. Enjoy the hot times while you got them. Memories of them help you get through the inevitable low times. This whole scene is fucking hot and it's beena pleasure to be any part of it, no matter how well I fit!

Also sharing a link to the corresponding, much less active thread lol

Married men who are cocksuckers

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock

thanks for the advice. Looking to be a cocksucker. What do you mean about DL being present in the UK, what is it?

Reactions: Blondeblowjob7