Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Another key drawback of this lifestyle is that feeders rarely host. And competition for hung dick to swallow is fierce.

Even just browsing half-serious, half-fantasy for a guy who wants “service” it’s a feeder’s market. Gay guys with their own place and legit constructed wooden gloryhole setups are numerous. Sissies are everywhere with the time and privacy to doll up like actual women to lure out the brothers with the big black cocks, much less the m2f’s that are actually transitioning to provide the most complete woman cocksucker experience they can.

And then, you know, XX chromosome women more and more. To compete with as they find their inner spiritual Fellatrix set free.

Me as Fellator… I got a beard, a bald spot, a dad bod, and too much of a need to “be discreet” as I compartmentalize my life to have Grindr installed. And nearly ever dick seeking a sucker on Reddit or Doublelist is actually seeking hard drugs, or money, or blackmail footage, or drugs AND footage AND money… to use to buy more hard drugs.

I kind of knew being bisexual would most likely result in feeling unsatisfied in life and sexuality in particular. But it is the particulars themselves that I find damaging to my self-esteem, swimming alone in this ocean of online cocksuckers.

hungthickone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I want a woman I'll get a woman, when the time for me to loose my virginity I choose a man dressed as a man and acts like one. Right now my curiosity with the male sex organ is at the stage of being able to look at others through this site, share my own, and complement honestly what I see.

I know I do have a desire to experience an encounter with a man. I'm not sure beyond mutual masturbating and hand-job, if going beyond that will fulfill this curiosity. That will have to be determined I suppose when my MM encounter occurs.

Now for those who have had Craigslist kind of encounters are these married men older? Empty-nesters?
All ages, all stages of life and usually can't host but the more you try the more you gat an idea of what, what type guy you best enjoy.

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a maried man who loves his wife - and loves to suck cocks. And what's really surprising to me are the number of other married guys who want to suck a cock. Most married men consider this their deepest secret. But when you learn how to talk to them, and if they open up, it's incredible to hear them reveal their desires.

CumLovingMWM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, if you suck dick one time and are honest with your feelings you will want to suck dick for the rest of your life I feel. I might be wrong but that is what happened to me. It's "A-Dick tive" I think.
If you don't enjoy sucking, never do it again. No one will care or ever know

Why more men don't try sucking dick I'll never figure out. Every man should try at least once to see if they like doing it.
Well said. The first time I ever put my mouth on a cock, I was hooked. I've only done it a few times due to logistics, etc., but I fantasize about it all the time. I've done a lot sexually. I've watched my ex-wife and my current wife get fucked by huge cocks, suck off four or five guys in a row, participate in gang-bangs where they got fucked by ten guys in a row, get covered with cum from multiple guys--but the absolute hottest sexual thing I've ever been involved in was sucking a fat cock for the first time.

D

deleted1946111

Exactly. After my first first suck I loved it more than in my fantasy. Now it’s a lifelong addiction but I’m married. She doesn’t know. Sucking is risky in many ways but I want it so much.Continuous arousal, cannot stop thinking about it.

CumLovingMWM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I may have found one!! From time to time, I put an ad on Doublelist, looking for a guy to jerk off to pics/vids of the wife and then blow his load on my face. I got a reply from a married guy who can actually host. He lives locally part time and out of state part time. His wive lives out of state so he doesn't get a lot of sex and he's always horny. In our emailing back and forth, he mentioned that he got a blowjob one time from a guy and enjoyed it. I casually made the offer to be his on-call service provider and he said he's very interested. He's got a beautiful, thick cock and he said he shoots pretty big loads. I can usually spot a flake, and this guy seems legit in email. Fingers crossed!!

D

deleted1946111

It’s a beautiful thing, a lovely cock. There in front of you, needing to be inserted between your lips. A beautiful thing when it pulses it’s joy into your mouth. A lovely thing to savour the taste and to want the spunk to be absorbed into your body as a continual reminder of this moment. A lovely thing to worship the cock and the balls and the spunk.

satyr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well said. The first time I ever put my mouth on a cock, I was hooked. I've only done it a few times due to logistics, etc., but I fantasize about it all the time. I've done a lot sexually. I've watched my ex-wife and my current wife get fucked by huge cocks, suck off four or five guys in a row, participate in gang-bangs where they got fucked by ten guys in a row, get covered with cum from multiple guys--but the absolute hottest sexual thing I've ever been involved in was sucking a fat cock for the first time.
Was it Infront of your wife?

• Love
Reactions: subdividemylipz
D

deleted22084111

On hookup sights such as Craigslist and Grindr, I have no doubt that there are many married men looking for a guy to suck their cock. However, when I post an ad with the attached pic of my cock, I find that about half of the respondents are married men, including cock-sucking virgins, looking to suck a cock and maybe get fucked. The frequency of such responses from married men (married to a woman) makes me think two things; 1) that men are increasingly able to acknowledge their bisexuality, as has traditionally been much easier for women to do, without it being a threat to their self-esteem and 2) many of these men's desires extend to being the bottom, the passive sucker or fuckee. It still surprises me when married men asked me to fuck them, but I’m happy to oblige. I suspect their wanting me to be the top has to do with the power of the big cock, that is, men with bigger cocks are supposed to be dominant. This is true with gay men too; the guy with the big cock is often expected to dominate.

(I’m hesitant to let cocksucker virgins lose their virginity on my FAT cock because even experienced cocksuckers have difficulty not shredding it with their teeth.)

I’m curious if other big dick guys have similar experiences with other men.
I’m 7” married straight man and can say I absolutely love being used by hung guys!
Being dominated and worshipping a big thick cock is so addictive

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cock whipped one today who has been begging for it. Very prominent guy--i have had him figured out for a while.
A week ago, had him on his knees , he was frantic and starving for it--- told him--- no hands, one toch. Im done.

You can suck nuts, full length, ill put tip in when i choose. Rubbed cock all over his face, cock slapped him a lot, now lick frenulum, now catch precum on tip of tongue, now make love with mouth as i give you a little--- i fed him a little, a lot, teased, withdrew, slapped the fuck outa his face with it, beg and denial.

Finally he grabbed and tried to devour it. I grabbed his hair, slapped the fuck outa his face--- precum just a flying--- plled ny pants up, and left.

Today, he got a reaaly goid lesson, both on cocksucking and being my cocksucker.

Came in his pants twice before i let him drain me.

I'll own him.
This guy moved away. Came back about a month ago. Told me he was dreaming about my cock and has worked thru a lot of things inside himself.

im using very strong discipline and control with him, had to get physical. I’ve also given a lot of thought to this), how to help him develope79

well, 4 ‘sessions’ and he’s absolutely excelling! My cock is his “Master”, he’s imprinting on it superbly—-and getting tremendously in tune.
‘I can’t wait to see you again”. He wasn’t talking to me——this what I strive for—Aw, what a superb cocksucker you’re becoming!

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This guy moved away. Came back about a month ago. Told me he was dreaming about my cock and has worked thru a lot of things inside himself.

im using very strong discipline and control with him, had to get physical. I’ve also given a lot of thought to this), how to help him develope79

well, 4 ‘sessions’ and he’s absolutely excelling! My cock is his “Master”, he’s imprinting on it superbly—-and getting tremendously in tune.
‘I can’t wait to see you again”. He wasn’t talking to me——this what I strive for—Aw, what a superb cocksucker you’re becoming!
I bought him a stethoscope today.

this cocksucker will become Totally attuned to my cock. Will learn when I’m one heartbeat away from ejaculatory inevitability. Will learn how to edge, tease, deny and totally satisfy my cock. Become one with it.

also bought him a choke collar, leash and distinctive pillow.

jstsumguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to fantasize about wearing a rugby helmet with handlebars mounted to the sides. Let’s ride!

I’ve always thought that weight benches looked like they’d provide ample opportunities for ideal face fucking positions. Let’s work out!

I’m in Denver. ;)

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some of the hottest cock suckers and lovers out there are married gay or bi men. They probably don't get anywhere near what they want and stay on fire for it. Like my married hunting buddy, he used to tell me stories about the women he'd fucked while he was sucking my cock and begging for my cum. Sexuality is amazing.