Kinkiest Thing You Have Done?

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually I think most of that stuff constitutes normal around here.
Oh, you know... people with dog fetishes, that guy who wanted me to beat him up and rape him, reverse role playing to the nth degree, subs being terrified with blindfolds, blow torches and cigars, insane uses for sex toys... people into all kinds of depravities. Take your pick.

And I'm still referencing the stuff that I will admit to publicly.

In the broad spectrum of human sexuality, nothing is too weird, it seems.

Reactions: 6inchcock

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, you know... people with dog fetishes, that guy who wanted me to beat him up and rape him, reverse role playing to the nth degree, subs being terrified with blindfolds, blow torches and cigars, insane uses for sex toys... people into all kinds of depravities. Take your pick.

And I'm still referencing the stuff that I will admit to publicly.

In the broad spectrum of human sexuality, nothing is too weird, it seems.

and here I was thinking that if I made the wife wear a Bishops cassock while I wore a nuns habit yelling "Satan rules" while she did squat thrusts on mister happy for me that was sort of kinky...oh well back to the drawing board I guess

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If they wanted blow torches they watched "Pulp Fiction" way too many times.
Nah, it's more to do with being restrained, blind folded and then "tortured" (not actually burned or hurt) with the presence of heat or the roar of the blow torch. It produces a kind of helpless terror.

But then, it's all an illusion/a game, based on the sub/dom fantasy that, at it's core, is all about the sub's trust and, to an annoying extent, mastery of the dom. I struggled with the mindset tbh. I'm far more straightforwards that all these bloody mind games. But you know, never say never... if the sub is outrageously hot then who knows how far I might push it?

Reactions: Jimmyjimmyjames

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nah, it's more to do with being restrained, blind folded and then "tortured" (not actually burned) with the presence of heat or the roar of the blow torch. It produces a kind of helpless terror.

But then, it's all an illusion/a game, based on the sub/dom fantasy that, at it's core, is all about the sub's trust and, to an annoying extent, mastery of the dom. I struggled with the mindset tbh. I'm far more straightforwards that all these bloody mind games. But you know, never say never... if the sub is outrageously hot then who knows how far I might push it?

You get the burned effect with just ice using the blindfold silly buggers. I hope you didn't charge extra for that

upright101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was once topped by a t girl, which turned out to be one of the most erotic experiences of my sexual life. I thought at first we would just suck each other but I started to suck first. After I sucked for 10 or 15 minutes I thought she wanted me in a better position to suck me. Boy was I surprised but was in heaven when she slowly entered me. At the same time stroking me just enough to stay hard. Then slowly I understood what it felt like to get pounded.
I thought it was over when she asked me to go get a towel but after using it she put her hand on the back of my head to finish the job I had started, which I did. It was during this time I really became to understand what if felt like to be sexually submissive. Felt used but totally safe with her.

Reactions: diver6

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Decades ago I was a young guy visiting another city with two older friends. I was too naive to see that a threesome was the point of the trip.
Anyway we were at a bar with “dick dancers” or “go go“ boys. In that state the dancers were required to wear a G string but these were the micro versions and transparency was the material of choice.
A dollar bill was the norm you would tuck under a string. My friends saw the one I liked and enticed him to our table with a couple $20’s. These were the days of nose candy and a little of that bought much favor.
He came back to our table for a private dance and then the guys told me to pull it out, they gave it a dusting and the dancer went down on me. No one gave us a second look.

D

deleted4500261

I think mine are pretty tame.
1) I got a blow job at the top of a watch tower.
2) had anal sex with my ex in the living room of a couple we were friends with and staying over their place for the weekend. The husband came out and saw us in the act. I think it added to her excitement during the anal. She was a spitfire that one.
3) had sex in the bathroom at my work
4) I got a blowjob and had sex with a girl while her friend watched in a hotel room
5) was asked to show my cock so I pulled it out and one of the young women put it in her mouth in front of the people there. She didn’t finish it but it got me hard in front of everyone (it was only about 10 people parting in a house).

wewlad202

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Springfield, Missouri, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fucked a married woman 30 years older than me while she sucked her husband off in a park around 4pm. After I filled her with a load he gave her another.

Thats probably the kinkiest.

wkd1808

Sexy Member
Media
Met a guy into tickling. Tied him down and he said i wasn't to stop no matter how much he begged me to. So I did for 5 hours..he was insane after

Reactions: nixco