Justin busiere

D

deleted679701

He admitted in a cam show that he likes using dildos when jerking off Sadly, I don't think he ever used a dildo on cam.

anyone know what happened to him? his instagram is gone and he hasnt been on facebook in a year

Reactions: Lemonish55

Mestrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Unfortunately his OnlyFans is a disappointment - almost entirely pictures from his Instagram or images you can find on google from his old modelling days.

The most risqué content is butt shots, and I have my suspicions that those are pictures of other guys as he doesn't show his face and the physique doesn't seem to match.

He's selling 5-8 minute flexing videos around $50 if anyone has money to burn :joy:

Reactions: eughanb

Jess13

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Unfortunately his OnlyFans is a disappointment - almost entirely pictures from his Instagram or images you can find on google from his old modelling days.

The most risqué content is butt shots, and I have my suspicions that those are pictures of other guys as he doesn't show his face and the physique doesn't seem to match.

He's selling 5-8 minute flexing videos around $50 if anyone has money to burn :joy:
Welcome to the new OF! Sex workers are only a small part of the platform apparently. Everybody's trying to make a buck.

If people are willing to pay good money for that crap, that's their business. I'm saving my money for what I want to see.