Jerk Off Group (East London) - Monthly Session

blitzboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Next event: Friday 28 July 2023 - 7PM

Looking to host a Discreet Mutual JO Party at my place in Hackney, East London.

I can host up to 5 people only, so looking for a small group of relaxed, discreet and straight/bi-curious lads.

If it goes well, I hope to make it a regular event on the last Friday of the month- so please be discreet and respectful.

Send me a DM to get to know you, or comment below if you are "100% definitely available in Hackney at 7pm on Friday 28 July".

I will be in touch with more information if you're one of the lucky ones - Cheers!

This is not a 'gay-sex' event. Genuine people only. No touching without consent. No time-wasters.
Down for it
if there's still room :D

hungtat

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I can host up to 5 people only, so looking for a small group of relaxed, discreet and straight/bi-curious lads.

If it goes well, I hope to make it a regular event on the last Friday of the month- so please be discreet and respectful.

Send me a DM to get to know you, or comment below if you are "100% definitely available in Hackney at 7pm on Friday 28 July".

I will be in touch with more information if you're one of the lucky ones - Cheers!

This is not a 'gay-sex' event. Genuine people only. No touching without consent. No time-wasters.
Hi I’m well up For it if
Hope not too late
I can also host up to 10 in my house just me here.

Attachments

D

deleted23950451

Hi mate. Pls msg me we chatted before but I have new id