House sitting for my uncle

AB960

Sexy Member
Media
House sitting for my uncle

(Everyone is above 18)

Recently I was house sitting for my uncle who was on holiday, when I got there I spent a while just spent a while just watching TV. Before I got horny and curious and decided to have a look around. Decided to start at the washing basket, which I hit the jackpot straight away, right on top were some boxer briefs. I took the underwear and went straight for the crotch to find it full of precum stains and immediately brought them up to my face and inhaled the his intense musk and was instantly hard. Then went in for a taste test and was in love with the flavour of his juices. I decided to put them on while I snooped around more.

After the washing basket I started going through the draws which I was in shock with what I found, toys and pictures. Seeing pictures of his dick almost made me cum there and then. Average length but it was thick and meaty, and seeing it getting sucked, I’ve never been harder before. Standing there in his his underwear and looking at his dick knowing that it was in there leaking in there with the taste of his precum still in my mouth, I felt my dick throbbing and I had to pull my dick out and shot my load all across his floor, any longer and I would of filled his underwear with my load.

Once I came back down I realised I hadn’t touched the toys, a vibrating cockring with a remote attached and a vibrating stroker paddle. On closer inspection I found a pube and dried lube on it, letting me know it wasn’t washed after he last used it, I was rock hard again.

I laid on his bed with the picture and toys next to me, I took his underwear off and brought them up to my face to smell them again. I start lubing up my dick and put the cockring on and started playing with the vibration levels which had me leaking precum immediately then after a few minutes I switched to the paddle which was tight but felt so good. Whist I wanked all I was picturing was him in the same bed playing with the same toys then went to imagine the toys being used on him and then to him fucking. The images mixed with the smell and taste from his underwear sent me over the edge again and caused me to shoot another massive load.

This continued for the whole time I was house sitting with easily over 5 loads a day and wearing his underwear most of the time with one day of wearing them to work. Even found his towel still hung up and used it each time I showered knowing it was rubbed all over his body as well. My wanks didn’t say to the bedroom with me wanking all over the house, on the sofa, on his desk chair( shooting on his desk and over his chair), in the kitchen shooting my load on the dining table) and almost every other room in the house.

Still using him to jerk off too constantly and now I’ve ordered the same toys to continue the fantasy and hoping he will need me to house sit again too.