Hot Fit College Guy Opens OF

LPWEB

Loved Member
Media
Hey Sergej—this guy has amazing content. When his subs like all of his posts, he sends them a hot video for free! His PPV content is as hot as hell. He just sent me a video where he fingers his asshole after putting lube on his fingers…..just incredible! I also just bought the video where he almost gets caught jerking off in his university gym sauna. And his OF is still free.

Ozzob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mans is talking to himself in the hopes that people buy this OF. probably the creator on a burner account...
Regardless of who the other guy is, I am genuinely subscribed to Alex’s OF and it’s hot af. The guy has an amazing body and a huge, sexy dick. It’s definitely worth the free sub for all the DMs with content he sends out

• Love
Reactions: Mikeyarch and LPWEB

Mikeyarch

Sexy Member
Media
Regardless of who the other guy is, I am genuinely subscribed to Alex’s OF and it’s hot af. The guy has an amazing body and a huge, sexy dick. It’s definitely worth the free sub for all the DMs with content he sends out
I asked him if thats him promoting himself, he said no and showed me that he has been already banned from lpsg for a while so there is no way its him

Reactions: Ozzob