"Hi, can I see your cock?" Showing off

D

deleted26343771

How would you react if someone asked you this question? Maby they've noticed a buldge or seen something at the urinals or lockers? If you're big do you like to show it off and want to show proudly.

Raspelvijl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I see you have made several posts in recent times regarding "seeing other's dick." I notice you think public restrooms etc are going to help with this. I strongly discourage you from doing this. The fantasy you live in is not the real world. Do not go ask strangers to see their dick.

Johnmichaelz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I see you have made several posts in recent times regarding "seeing other's dick." I notice you think public restrooms etc are going to help with this. I strongly discourage you from doing this. The fantasy you live in is not the real world. Do not go ask strangers to see their dick.
some of us love to be asked

Wildman2015

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the real world, 9 times out of 10 in most settings, the answer is a hard no. The only exception I’ve made is meeting a cute guy in the club and we go to the restroom together and he wants to follow me into the stall, and usually in those cases I want to see his dick too, haha. Any other place, e.g. work, store, gym, etc., is going be a no from me.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happened on Saturday. A year ago I shared on my socials that I'd done some modelling work, and some detective work led some people to find pictures of the penis cast that was available on line.
In Saturday my band played a gig. As I came off stage a woman shouted 'show us your dick'. As I mingled with the crowd she came up to me 'show us your dick and I'll buy you a drink'. She bought be a soft drink and I showed her a picture on my phone.