Has having a big dick made you confident?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What made me more confident was taking my mother's advice and asking out lots of girls not just the ones on whom I crushed. Mom said I needed to learn to not take rejection personally. "You might ask ten or twenty before one says yes." She was right. At first my failure was abysmal but it wasn't long before my popularity soared as did success getting dates. The more dates I got the more girls I attracted.

Wildman2015

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Overall, I would have to say it hasn’t had much of an effect. My confidence most of the time is derived from my intelligence, skill sets, and competencies. When it comes to attraction, my muscles tend to get the attention, so that gives me some confidence when I’m walking through a room. I keep myself well-groomed and I try to dress nice, which also gives me confidence. The clothes make the man, as they say, haha. Only when it comes to sex can I say that my dick size gives me a measure of confidence. I used to work in an anxiety clinic while in college and I’ve seen first hand how penis size insecurities can lead men to develop sexual anxiety issues that further lead to dysfunction. I don’t have their fears when I’m sending a dick pic or dropping my pants in front of someone. It also helps to know that large penises are prized among gay men, so that also gives me a boost of confidence.

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To be honest, yes it has - at least in terms of liking my body - and I've never wished to be smaller. It's probably because 1) society seems to value big over small, even if that seems shallow; and 2) I've never been in a situation where it was a negative.

But I've also only been in one serious relationship with a woman, who enjoyed it - and it would be a huge blow to be rejected for being too big.

Hungbrowntwunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Interesting question. For me, the genuine answer looking back is, partially.

When I was younger and unfit / out of shape, I didn't feel like the best version of myself. I was always a high achiever throughout my life, and hence in theory, I should have been truly confident. But I wasn't. Sure, I would still find numerous opportunities for sex because of the stories of my cock, but I didn't feel like a stud, mainly because of how unhappy I was with my lack of discipline towards my fitness and physical fortitude. So during that stage of my life, my confidence was based more on the size of my cock and on my professional achievements, but I still felt incomplete.

A few years back, I decided that it was time for me to walk the walk in all aspects of my life. I told myself that I'm going to get in shape, because if I was to be the man that I always envisioned myself to be, then I had to lead by example. I spent the next few years sticking to a diet, going to the gym regularly, getting good sleep in, going the extra mile, even when I didn't want to. When all I wanted to do was to stay in bed and sleep, I willed myself to get up and chase my goals, no matter how much I dreaded the process. I focused on my grind and was committed to it.

The results of that consistent commitment to myself made me realize just how much my perspective and outlook towards life changed, and I feel that change in my demeanor was observed by everyone around me. Whereas back then, it would be an occasional hook up here and there, now I was bombarded with requests by beautiful women and hot guys, people that saw my results and wanted to be a part of my journey, for however long they could be in it for.

As an additional point, the sex is more fulfilling now. Much more fulfilling. It always turned me on to hear my partners' screams as I fucked them. I am a sadist in bed, after all. But back then, I always felt angry at myself when I looked in the mirror as I fucked them and saw a fat, unfit version of myself staring back at me. The aesthetic just never felt right. Now, after all the years of pain, struggle and discipline, I see a stud staring back at me, the stud I always wanted to be. To hear their screams as I see a ripped, hung stud staring back at me, to be this stud that I finally see. That.... that gives me my sense of confidence.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For most of my life I assumed I was average. It wasn't until much later that I learned, based only on averages, that I am longer and thicker than most guys. I also learned that I am a shower, not a grower. Well I found all of this out after I was married, have never cheated on my wife - never will. I have shared pictures here on this forum and definitely appreciate when people comment. That strokes my ego a little. I do tend to flaunt my shit when out in public, mainly because I am always commando and usually wear very thin, polyester shorts or pants. Have some mesh that I have made a cut in the inner liner so that when I slip my shit inside you can literally see what I have. I do that for shit and giggles, but to answer the question, other than the flaunting stuff, I am who I am and none of it is based on the size of my cock.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has having a big dick made you confident? I would imagine having a big dick would make someone confident overall in all areas of life: socially, romantically, etc. It must be a big time ego boost, maybe having a big dick has made you arrogant?

Or is it the opposite? Maybe a big one has made you more insecure in some ways. I would imagine the pros outweigh the cons though. Thoughts?
Both. It's a double edged sword, like most other things.

Dreyfus42

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just spent the whole day trying to pull my shirt down and holding things in front of my crotch because I didn't check my outfit before I left the house this morning. I need to do laundry and put on a pair of non pleated/flat front slacks with looser underwear. There was static cling going on and everything. I teach religion classes on the morning and had to go to church while trying not to show it off. I could tell when I went out to dinner later that when I got up I had a woman follow my crotch across the room.
It only gives me confidence if I'm in a sexual situation but makes me self conscious in others. I've been in a few musicals and plays where the costumers have pulled me aside and asked me to wear a dance belt.

Reactions: Deuces

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just spent the whole day trying to pull my shirt down and holding things in front of my crotch because I didn't check my outfit before I left the house this morning. I need to do laundry and put on a pair of non pleated/flat front slacks with looser underwear. There was static cling going on and everything. I teach religion classes on the morning and had to go to church while trying not to show it off. I could tell when I went out to dinner later that when I got up I had a woman follow my crotch across the room.
It only gives me confidence if I'm in a sexual situation but makes me self conscious in others. I've been in a few musicals and plays where the costumers have pulled me aside and asked me to wear a dance belt.
Odd. I've always found its easier to hide my bulge in pleated front pants.

Reactions: Antoniooo

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, that's what I was saying, I grabbed the one pair of flat front slacks. Everything else is pleated
I must have misunderstood what you wrote then.

On a side note, I was so upset when pleated pants fell out of fashion. Luckily relaxed fit became popular at about the same time.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has having a big dick made you confident? I would imagine having a big dick would make someone confident overall in all areas of life: socially, romantically, etc. It must be a big time ego boost, maybe having a big dick has made you arrogant?

Or is it the opposite? Maybe a big one has made you more insecure in some ways. I would imagine the pros outweigh the cons though. Thoughts?
Oh yes I’m currently at patient at a teaching hospital
Clusters of doctors and students have been coming around
I’ve practiced eastern sexual training and maintenance techniques on my life
I can lay flat on my back and make my cock grow twitch and throb
I’m naked under a single sheet and have been amusing myself doing exactly that when these crowds pop in
Both male and females have been finding excuses to drop in and visit with me solo

Well-trained, big cock things I’ve learned and practiced a powerful sex drive have given me a lot of pleasure

Reactions: 402keith

HKS18

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger, there wasn't a single time I changed or took a shower with my friends without a comment being made about it.
In our society having a big cock is rather valued so yes it helped my confidence.
I wish we could see it. Your pics look amazing <3

Reactions: ahblablabla

Dreyfus42

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're fine, no worries. I've found that Lululemon makes men's dress pants that are really good for bulge control. They have a line that's called ABC pants. It was originally called Anti-Ball Crushing but I think they changed it. It's got a much larger crotch and stretchy material that looks good. The only problem is that they're kind of expensive, $120usd is the regular price. Sometimes they're on sale for $70 but they're worth it. They're well made and can be worn for casual, professional and somewhat formal.
I must have misunderstood what you wrote then.

On a side note, I was so upset when pleated pants fell out of fashion. Luckily relaxed fit became popular at about the same

rocketj

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not really.

I've always been quiet, kept to myself, and a bit socially awkward.

I wasn't insecure or anything. I had to learn to be confident. I'm a late bloomer in many ways.

I was first told I have a big dick through video chatting. It aroused me instead but didn't make me arrogant.

I'm more of a laid back live and let live kind of dude.

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my case it took a while for me to get used to it. It mostly made me unconfortable being so huge attracted attention when i didnt want it.
Fortunately you are comfortable now, i hope you are proud of your own body too.

Reactions: BigNavy and MDM8