Hands-Free Orgasm

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I am very close to busting a nut, and I stick a dildo in of an average size cock, I can shoot hands free. The very first time I ever shot cum way back in like 1974, it happened hands free. My Father kept Playboy and Penthouse mags in a file cabinet in the basement. And knew that I looked at them. Was kicking back looking at pics in a Penthouse, had been bone hard for some time. All the sudden my cock started jerking and squirting this sticky white stuff. I was like, wtf is going on here? But it felt so damn good! Here I am at 59, don't even need to take any pills to do it once or twice a day. But after three days not doing it, I still spurt a really nice load. And three days is about as long as I can go before I start pulling my hair out. LMAO!!

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if it has been asked before, but I really want to ejaculate without touching myself. I've seen a lot of videos where guys do that. I think it's so hot, to be so aroused that you cum without even touching your cock.

Did you guys ever do that? Do you have any tips and tricks for me? :smile:
would like to learn this edging ritual practice !

D

deleted15682271

I can cum hands free, but I have to have some anal or prostate stimulation. I have a video in my gallery if me milking my prostate if anyone wants to watch.

luckylyn

Mythical Member
Media
Wow, he cum from being spanked. Never knew you could get that turned on. Imagine having them two in bed.
Does anyone remember this one? It's since been deleted from xvideo. It was a couple of Russian speaking (I think) guys one who spanks the younger. At the end the one getting spanked cums without touching himself and the other guy is enraged at him.... Been looking for months.