Guys in Daisy Dukes Shorts or Cutoffs

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had an experience yesterday at work that was a first. This extremely cute, young guy comes with a delivery. I briefly talk to him with instructions of where to unload. When I get back to him, he's out of his truck donning shorts well above the knee on a cold, windy day. I noticed the shorts, then immediately noticed he was bulging out really good, looking as if he'd tugged to a good chub before getting out of the truck. It was insanely sexy, and in my mind I felt I knew he was gay and trying hard to get my attention. I unloaded him and just as I was backing out of his sight, I glanced back at him and saw him give his chub a couple of strokes through his shorts. When we were done and right before he got back in his truck the look I saw in his eyes said all I needed to know.

It was a very hot, sudden experience. Too bad I was at work.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had an experience yesterday at work that was a first. This extremely cute, young guy comes with a delivery. I briefly talk to him with instructions of where to unload. When I get back to him, he's out of his truck donning shorts well above the knee on a cold, windy day. I noticed the shorts, then immediately noticed he was bulging out really good, looking as if he'd tugged to a good chub before getting out of the truck. It was insanely sexy, and in my mind I felt I knew he was gay and trying hard to get my attention. I unloaded him and just as I was backing out of his sight, I glanced back at him and saw him give his chub a couple of strokes through his shorts. When we were done and right before he got back in his truck the look I saw in his eyes said all I needed to know.

It was a very hot, sudden experience. Too bad I was at work.
They say there's no such thing as "gaydar" - if only they knew. Pity you were at work, sure would have been plenty to tel if you'd had your evil way!

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They say there's no such thing as "gaydar" - if only they knew. Pity you were at work, sure would have been plenty to tel if you'd had your evil way!
Yeah Chris, we know gaydar is quite real. That young stud was ready too. If I had been so bold I probably could have taken him to the men's room a few steps away and unloaded him in another way. I wondered if that was possibly what got him going yesterday, when I told him where to pull his truck so I could unload him, lol.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
zzz 355.jpeg
LOL what is he holding?