Getting sucked in public

gearheadsf

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Does Folsom
Street count as public? If so I’ve had my dick down a number of velvet throats over the years. Also sitting cock-out on a picnic table at a rest stop on I80, On the trails at BV Park and under the table at a bar in Truckee. And others....

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first wife loved to have sex in places where there was the danger of being caught. That really turned her on. We were nearly caught several times and once sent packing by a park ranger.

One day we were having sex in a state park. On a picnic table next to a big cement barbecue grill. I believe it was while we were still going together, but could have been after we married; can't remember. At some point I sensed she was super-excited and, following her gaze, realized we were being watched by a guy in the nearby bushes. At first I freaked out, worried we might be in physical danger, but soon realized he was just getting off watching us. He was a decent-looking guy, mid-late twenties. He pulled out his dick and began jacking off. It seemed like a fairly substantial-sized cock, noticeably bigger than my own four-incher.

I don't remember exactly what we actually did that day, but, based upon our normal routine, we had extensive foreplay, including lots of oral; then fucking, finished off by me going down on her; followed by her sucking my cock or my beating off to completion.

I'll have to admit it was a hot experience.

texan117

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The usual places in college - the bushes in front of the women's studies building, the side of one of the buildings, on the 50 yard line of the football field, roadhead while driving to the beach

It's funny because back then there was always a fear someone would see us, but now I'd much prefer if someone watched us

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many times, although I only have pictures of a few handy:

folsom-roshani-12a.jpg

folsom e16s.JPG
folsom e17s.JPG

Of course, it has happened many more times at San Francisco street fairs. But there are other notable times:

• On the platform of the 9th street PATH train in New York City (behind a pillar, out of view of the security cameras).
  • The parking lot of the Hoboken, NJ police station. (It was dark, we didn't realize it was the police station until our eyes adapted to the gloom.)
  • An open parking structure in the town where I live, ground floor with street view.
  • On a recent camping trip, I had to answer "Yes!" to the question "Were you the one getting a blowjob on the side of the road when the sheriff drove in?"
  • A parking structure in the town adjacent to where I live (made a good friend out of that one).
  • My dick stuck through a chain-link fence for a sucker on the other side. I can't remember where, but my boyfriend never let me live it down. (It wasn't him sucking.)
  • Does the steam-room at the gym count? Bars, clubs, etc? Or only outdoors public?
OK, I'm a pig...

Ctguy38

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many times, although I only have pictures of a few handy:

View attachment 17249651
View attachment 17250561 View attachment 17250571

Of course, it has happened many more times at San Francisco street fairs. But there are other notable times:

• On the platform of the 9th street PATH train in New York City (behind a pillar, out of view of the security cameras).
  • The parking lot of the Hoboken, NJ police station. (It was dark, we didn't realize it was the police station until our eyes adapted to the gloom.)
  • An open parking structure in the town where I live, ground floor with street view.
  • On a recent camping trip, I had to answer "Yes!" to the question "Were you the one getting a blowjob on the side of the road when the sheriff drove in?"
  • A parking structure in the town adjacent to where I live (made a good friend out of that one).
  • My dick stuck through a chain-link fence for a sucker on the other side. I can't remember where, but my boyfriend never let me live it down. (It wasn't him sucking.)
  • Does the steam-room at the gym count? Bars, clubs, etc? Or only outdoors public?
OK, I'm a pig...
So hot!

Reactions: drambone2001

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just once, sitting at the bar in a poorly lit beer joint. My girlfriend squatted in front of the stool I was sitting on, pulled my hootus out the leg of my shorts and proceeded to give me a nice hard blow.
I got picked up by this hot chick on the Toronto subway, eyes only, no words. She beckoned me to follow her and led me to a fitting room in a subterranean clothing shop where she discreetly unzipped me, stroked me, and then sucked me off, swallowing my entire load. Hottest BJ ever!

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Several times! In the bushes outside the front door to a somewhat "speak easy" type of bar, had to go in through the back of a restaurant and up the stairs. Parking lot light illuminated us but the bushes concealed us, only slightly. I think people walking in and out of the door were just about 15' away from us, I was standing against the wall she was squatting. I didn't cum, but almost, she just wanted to try. Anyone looking into the bushes could've seen us, they were pretty sparse!

Parking garage late one night just by my car, lights were pretty bright, I don't know what came over her, she just went for it. There were cameras for sure, but it was like 1999 or 2000 so maybe not? Didn't cum but she gave me head for a good couple minutes, long enough for someone to have come by.

At a park in an outdoor exhibit, anyone could've come down the stairs at any time. I almost came but we thought we heard someone coming so we quit fast. Went up and looked around and no one was there. Damn! Didn't get back into it, it was at least an almost 10 minute BJ and we took it and left.

Surely there were a few parks and public gardens where she blew me, I can't remember the details, but we'd just be walking down a trail and she would pay attention to who was ahead or behind us and when the coast was clear, she'd stop me, pull it out, and go at it. Once she made me cum and just as I was putting my cock back in my pants and zipping up, and she was getting up and wiping her lip off, a couple rounded the corner around a tree we were "hiding" behind and they stopped almost startled and we looked super guilty and blushed, and they seemed prudish enough that they didn't suspect anything, but the guy looked back as they passed about 20 feet later and gave us a "huhhh???" puzzled look. We left and laughed so hard!

My wife gave me head in the car along many busy roads with lots of stoplights, some people were right next to the car and she didn't care, she loves it!

Not sure if tents count, but at Bonnaroo she sucked me pretty loud and we fucked also very loudly and people were just outside our tent hanging out talking. I mean it was splacking loud, we were sweaty as fuck and it was whap, whap, slap slap slap wet ass sex. We came hard and tried to stay quiet but we're sure people heard us cuz later when we got out one of the dudes gave me a wink and a girl near by a thumbs up. LOL!! (Not a blowjob but related: Also in a tent at a state park, we thought we'd be very alone but were next to an access road. People were walking by with flashlights and talking while my wife rode me and milked my cock into her pussy with a very loud "fuuuuuuuck yahhhhhh" and I couldn't stay quiet either. The couple people obviously stopped walking and stopped talking, then after a few seconds carried on at which point my wife giggled.)

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mentioned in passing a daylight sexcapade in an earlier post where I was describing a much more public sexual encounter with my then girlfriend.

The middle-of-the-day, outside encounter wasn't as public, but anyone driving or walking bay the rural road could have seen us. We went for a walk on the road with farm fields on one side and woods on the other. Our intention was to pick a spot and fuck. Wen find a small clearing about 30 feet off the road and she dropped to her knees while I unzipped my pants and dropped them along with my underwear. She quickly brought me to full erection and gave me a really nice blowjob, while my job was to keep an eye out and tell her if anyone was coming along.

It felt so good I probably wouldn't have told her if a car drove by, but none did. I offered to go down on her after she had gone down on me, (she absolutely loved it) but instead said "Fuck me!" so I did. She got up, dropped her pants and panties, turned around, bent over, and spread her legs slightly so I could slip into her. We fucked, enjoying the gentle breeze through the trees, the quietness of the woods, and the sounds of our sex. Nobody came by so when I reached the point of orgasm I just let it rip and pounded into her while pulling her hips and ass into my deep thrusts. It was lots of fun!

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a blow job, but a hand job.
Before we were married, we were at a big British music festival. Both stoned. I had a hole in my pocket and no underwear. Stood watching the band, she reached in and started wanking me. This carried on for about 10 minutes, but because of the restrictions of it all going on inside my shorts, her strokes weren't that long, or effective. It was unlikely I was going to cum. So she pulled the zip down and got my cock out through the fly. Once fully out she continued to wank me, but more vigorously now.
Some people looked on disapprovingly, some pointed and smiled. We decided to stop, and went back to our tent to fuck. I forget what band we missed.