facial or mouth

b7ib l 2eir

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have only swallowed cum like twice my whole life; especially in the older days I was not very open to it.

As of now, what I really plan on trying and doing is facial but the cum falls into the mouth. Looking at the guy as he shoots and thrusts his dick over your tongue and mouth is mesmerizing.
Shooting all over the face makes me nervous because once A man shot me in both of my eyes and it was horrible what happened later on.

Reactions: 1119457
D

deleted5698211

Mmm for me, it depends on the situation. What I really love is watching a guy shoot in my mouth, like actually seeing the cum pop from the cock. If I am sucking a few guys at once, then i usually having most of them cum on my face (or cock) and then the last guy to cum gets his cum down my throat. Well, generally that’s how I work it :)

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmm for me, it depends on the situation. What I really love is watching a guy shoot in my mouth, like actually seeing the cum pop from the cock. If I am sucking a few guys at once, then i usually having most of them cum on my face (or cock) and then the last guy to cum gets his cum down my throat. Well, generally that’s how I work it :)
Facials are sexy and to be up close has to be awesome.

Reactions: deleted5698211

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I'm with a dude, I prefer the mouth. Unless the guy is completely clean shaven, but that's rare. Pretty hard to swallow or snowball jizz if it's all stuck in the beard. Same goes for women with longer hair that might catch a few stray ropes.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I dont have any say in the matter, I get told by my partner where and when he is going to cum.

Be it down my throat, all on my face or body, or from behind deep inside me. My preference is deep inside me, so when it leaks out afterwards, I am reminded of the fun times I just had.

In terms of facial/mouth, I prefer facial. Its more degrading and like as if my partner has left his mark on me.

Reactions: flatiron

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always leave it to the guy I'm sucking. If he lets loose in my mouth then I swallow every drop. If he pulls out and splatters my face or chest then I go with it. But I always show my appreciation by running my fingers through it and feeding off those as I keep his eye contact. I am such a cum whore when it's on my body!

Upfourall

Cherished Member
Media
Suffolk, Virginia, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would like to know the different opinions of taking a load on the face vs taking the load deep in the mouth. In other words do you get turned on more by watching the cock unleash its load toward your awaiting mouth or by feeling the cock fill your mouth while still in your mouth?
I want it splashing past my uvula.