Davidwilliamwatts

Jordanjones966

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve seen it and he’s definitely hung. Most of his pics are him soft.
I just subscribed and I’m not seeing what ur seeing, lol
Thats cute and all but 30$ for a dick pic is insane sweetie
Tbh, I could’ve just paid u the subscription price,,, Lmaoo… cause that’s double dipping : unamused:

Bracer89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So those saying it's a dildo. I'm trying to find the story were you can see his bulge slowly deflating. So he fluffs and poses. It's on where he's sitting down. But you can see when the reel starts over... It's moved I don't know is dildos do that.

Ziggy9452

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So those saying it's a dildo. I'm trying to find the story were you can see his bulge slowly deflating. So he fluffs and poses. It's on where he's sitting down. But you can see when the reel starts over... It's moved I don't know is dildos do that.
Bc some content creators have a history of using fake dicks knowing damn well its not like that and tbh I told them it wasn’t fake they didn’t want to believe me‍♂️

Reactions: Sexiladi2cute

Jordanjones966

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Y’all, lol. As a current subscriber, there’s really nothing special on that page other than the usual print and maybe 1 ass pic… which truly isn’t enough for any one of you to subscribe. However, if you guys don’t subscribe/create the engagement for him to want to share he’ll just pussyfoot around like the rest of the performers :weary_face:

Bx90019

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He has a current PPV for 25$ and I’m not sure how I feel about it.
Y’all, lol. As a current subscriber, there’s really nothing special on that page other than the usual print and maybe 1 ass pic… which truly isn’t enough for any one of you to subscribe. However, if you guys don’t subscribe/create the engagement for him to want to share he’ll just pussyfoot around like the rest of the performers :weary_face: