Cock Worshipping

Antkelly

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Despite being hung, with big full balls, I crave the cock and love to suck

I could suck off a hung piece of cock for hours, taking multiple loads without even getting mine out.

There is something about a big cock that does it for me.

I get off being a cock sucker, i.e. all the left bar icons on:

www.treasureislandmedia.com/tivideo/swavid-slurp.htm

I have 3 guys with whom I meet regularly (separately) and let me worship their big man meat.

Cock is god.

I love it more than muscle!

I wondered if any of you have, or have had your own personal cock sucker?

Or if any of you are as much of a slutty cock sucker as I am?

I hope this becomes an interesting thread!

Cheers,

Scottish Lad.
Haha yes used to have a married lass come round to mine just to suck me off, she’d be high as a kite and constantly doing poppers during it, was ace while it happened then she moved away

Reactions: NCbear

Antkelly

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm with ScottishLad,

I don't like getting sucked at all. It's not as much that I don't enjoy it, but that I view cocksucking as a "dominant/submissive" sort of scene, where the sucker is sub and the receiver is dom. It may sound crazy, but being on my knees, a guy standing over me with his huge fat cock stuffed in my mouth makes me feel like his bitch, especially if he's facefucking me or talking dirty. So in the opposite, I would "feel" dom if I were being sucked, and in reality I'm actually sub during sex. I can't even have sex with a guy who's cock isn't bigger than my own, because that itself makes me feel dom over him.

It kind of amazes me how devoted I am to satisfying guys with huge cocks. Once I had my first taste of a truely big one, I became a cockworshipper for life. If I could turn this into a carreer I'd be set for life.
Can’t believe you don’t like being sucked

Reactions: NCbear