Bradley. Thor

CDPlayer

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Proof? Because her social media still very much says otherwise.
someone asked him on Instagram about the ring he wasn’t wearing and while not directly commenting said something’s don’t work out. The woman you’re most likely referring to is his current gf.

Done here.

Reactions: Nomdean

acslayter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
someone asked him on Instagram about the ring he wasn’t wearing and while not directly commenting said something’s don’t work out. The woman you’re most likely referring to is his current gf.

Done here.
No. I was talking about the same woman he’s been married to for years now. She’s literally posting from the same house, same dogs, home gym, truck etc. as of mid-February.

CDPlayer

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No. I was talking about the same woman he’s been married to for years now. She’s literally posting from the same house, same dogs, home gym, truck etc. as of mid-February.
That’s. Not. Her.

He was asked. He answered. Why are you arguing such an irrelevant point?

I’ve moved on.

Reactions: Nomdean

acslayter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That’s. Not. Her.

He was asked. He answered. Why are you arguing such an irrelevant point?

I’ve moved on.
“Not. Her.” but Thor is still following her account where she’s posting him and their shared property. And it’s so irrelevant, but you keep responding. You’ve moved on because you lied, it’s ok to admit it.

Now it’s done.

Joaqamolee

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
lol not true. He has 5 in energy. He basically behaves like a guy with a big truck and little dick except it’s a guy with a big axe and big treee stump lol
I actually don’t think so. In his non-ax related posts he seems pretty down to earth and humble in ways aside from his looks lol

He also seems pretty sympathetic to other people and isn’t the typical right wing psycho in the fitness influencer industry.

Heyhayden23

Expert Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
I actually don’t think so. In his non-ax related posts he seems pretty down to earth and humble in ways aside from his looks lol

He also seems pretty sympathetic to other people and isn’t the typical right wing psycho in the fitness influencer industry.
If your opinion derives from anything social media related, you are buying what he sells.

I’m not saying I know for sure, just the “behind closed doors” vibe I get.