Baghira OnlyFans

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He di
I’m fine with him never making gay content. If he’s not attracted to men I’d rather he not force it. The content he makes is great.
He did say he was open to making gay content in the future, he implied his sexuality is a bit fluid. But if he’s not comfortable no I’d rather he not. Baghira seems very sweet.

marcmarc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 107608371

Hope it's okey to shamelessly promote my new video here. Was just thinking that a few people here asked for more talking in my videos and this is a small section of my latest sexy baking video that is fully narrated by me, if you haven't seen it by now
you're the best love the light and content i feel like you care so many detail of your picture and video.

Funkyduck7506

Superior Member
Media
None I guess. I think his content is more on solo, shower, and after workout teasing
He has done a bit of ass play. I think it was only one, maybe two videos. Just him fingering himself. He does have some sex videos, but they are straight.

tedmatel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing wrong with being straight. Gays fantasize straight men too much, but I like the fantasy of gay guys making love to women though
Conversation therapy? Internalized homophobia? Get help

Alberto.ftw

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has done a bit of ass play. I think it was only one, maybe two videos. Just him fingering himself. He does have some sex videos, but they are straight.
Is there similar alternatives? Looks like him but is gay n willing?

Reactions: wsilvalot

mdrguy

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Guys, real Baghira here. I just googled my artist name for the first time today just to see what's coming up and then I found this threat. And after reading through it I thought I need to make a comment because I'm very pleasantly surprised! First of to talk about the elephant in the room, I guess this thread is also here to get around my OF paywall, which is actually fine by me because I knew this would happen sooner or later and no content creator can really do much about it. I also know not everybody has the money to spend for unimportant stuff like this so that's okey. My only request is that if you really like what I'm doing and have the money for that, consider actually supporting me. The only other thing that is bothering me a tiny bit is the leaked sextape, since this is something that took some planning, editing and promoting effort and is nothing I can do easily by myself everyday and it also includes another person that I specifically censored the face of in my promotion clips, so I'm not so happy about it being somewhat free and easy to see on the internet. So I will probably ask the person who posted it to remove it, hope you can understand. But besides all that - Thank you all for the very nice words and encourangement! I am super surprised how healthy my sexuality is discussed in this forum compared to twitter as an example. Since I am a raver boy living at a german/french border I am naturally around queer people all the time and it's super important for me to be respectful to the community so I never planned on gaybaiting or anything like that, in the twitter thread I linked below you can also see me explaining this to someone who accused me of that. Just to explain it here too, I see myself as bicurious, but I had only sex with women and feel way more attracted to them. Don't have a problem kissing or touching men and can definitely appreciate a good looking man, but I don't know if I will explore that side of me more in the future since I have a lot of other stuff to worry about right now lol. So since I'm here now I guess you can ask me questions if you have some and I will try to answer them from time to time. Already saw one question that was asked a lot here and it's about how big my dick is, which is around 7,7 inches fully erect lol

Just stumbled on your X and IG, and consider me a fan. WOW! Super sexy. Plus I love that you took the time to reply here. Very classy. Ignore any haters and keep doing whatever content you're happy with, and don't worry about any accusations of your gay-baiting. It's clear that you respect the queer community but are also inclined more toward woman. At least, for now. So you keep doing YOU, and the fans will follow. Myself included. : )