Ask a horse-dicked guy

dr_bates

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, people tell me to create an onlyfans but I just don't have the time to create content and also I have a pretty good job
That's okay. I have a very good imagination. I can picture it already.

Do you ever get tired of hiding the bulge or do you display it openly?

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i PE
Ah yeah seems you didnt quite get me but its okay. I tend to be a bit incoherent sometimes.

Basically, because you are so popular and revered, you have the unique opportunity to use your hung status to make others feel better about themselves too. So a hung guy assuring others they arent small and that the average isnt actually 7 inches/18cm could help other men's self perception and the perceptions of penis size overall. Because for some reason, men tend to listen to other hung guys on such things even though it shouldnt matter how big the dick is of the person trying to teach about penis size and sexuality.

Some hung guys will run with size claims because it makes them more popular. You told me you are always honest and I don't doubt you. But some men your size would say "Yeah I'm 11 inches" and everyone will believe them. It further perpetuates this belief that men are easily able to be such sizes and can hurt the esteem of the more average sized men thinking they are small.

If all the hung guys actually were more honest and used integrity, they could change the general populations perception on massive sizes.

A true 8+ inch or 21cm dick is absolutely monstrous. But the guys who tend to be so large add an inch or two or 3 to 6 cm just because they can get away with it.

(Also I decided to go for a non typical question, "How many men have you had sex with" "How did you find out you were hung" etc.)
I personally think every dick deserves loves and truly believe that a beautiful cock is better than a big one. You can have a 10'' dick that looks like it was ran over and on the other side there are very delicious average-sized cocks. But I understant where youre coming from, mainly gay guys tend to worship a dick because only because of its size and refuse smaller ones that could even give them more pleasure...

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a 28 year bi guy from Brazil, so hit me with your questions. Here's my dick pic for attention
View attachment 114661261
Absolutely stunning !
I think for you sex isn't just about fucking an asshole. Me, who has trained my asshole a lot, facing you, I would like to get fucked and I think I could accept your cock. I'm sure you know how to use the tool you have between your legs perfectly.
A lot of well-hung guys tend to add a few cm, can I ask you what the real size of your sword is?

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's okay. I have a very good imagination. I can picture it already.

Do you ever get tired of hiding the bulge or do you display it openly?
I don't try to hide, only if I tucked it but that would hurt. I just normally wear underwear and pants and it just bulges, I can't do anything about it. I used to be self conscious about it, but being here has helped me a lot to simply live my life and enjoy the stares

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Absolutely stunning !
I think for you sex isn't just about fucking an asshole. Me, who has trained my asshole a lot, facing you, I would like to get fucked and I think I could accept your cock. I'm sure you know how to use the tool you have between your legs perfectly.
A lot of well-hung guys tend to add a few cm, can I ask you what the real size of your sword is?
I actually prefer fucking trained holes, I even tend to look for guys that are fistees, they come ready and eager to take my dick.
My dick is a little over 23cm/9'', I don't add any cm to it, I sometimes even say it's smaller to convince scared guys to bottom for me

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree penis size isn't everything.
It's certainly something, but not everything.

When with guys, what size do you prefer?
Penis "beautifulness" is everything. A good looking average dick is just way better than a huge ugly one. I don't usually care about size cause I'm mostly top, but anything over 7'' is not going inside me

dr_bates

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Penis "beautifulness" is everything. A good looking average dick is just way better than a huge ugly one. I don't usually care about size cause I'm mostly top, but anything over 7'' is not going inside me
Well, that eliminates my chance of ever topping! LOL
Favorite position?
Any questions from you?

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9

dr_bates

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, too big for your rear access.
But that's okay. Like I said, I have a great imagination.... and an active tongue.

Do you feel you are more sexual than others... Getting off more?

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9 and Linrulz

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, too big for your rear access.
But that's okay. Like I said, I have a great imagination.... and an active tongue.

Do you feel you are more sexual than others... Getting off more?
I tried seeing your pics but there isnt any haha.
I feel horny all the time, specially when I'm here. I wank at least 2x a day

dr_bates

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hopefully you get sufficient assistance in getting off!

Do you think size is hormonal, genetic, or some other factor?
Have you ever wished it was bigger or smaller?

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hopefully you get sufficient assistance in getting off!

Do you think size is hormonal, genetic, or some other factor?
Have you ever wished it was bigger or smaller?
I do wish I was slighty smaller, I think maybe I could get laid more and make people less scared to bottom for me. I really don't know where my size comes from, my dad's nowhere big. Maybe just the universe wanted me to be a donkey

dr_bates

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't be afraid!

I think it looks awesome just the way it is.

Your comment made me wonder: do you think your dad is proud of having a hung son or jealous?

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9 and Linrulz

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wouldn't be afraid!

I think it looks awesome just the way it is.

Your comment made me wonder: do you think your dad is proud of having a hung son or jealous?
Hahaha I don't think my old man knows I'm huge, he's more conservative so I think he would be proud if I used it only on girls

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9 and dr_bates

dr_bates

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Limiting that to just girls would deny me of
so many dreams!

maybe a MMF. Best of both worlds, two sucking you and you could fuck whichever.

speaking of such things, do you feel you are kinky?

• Love