You ever snagged a straight friend’s used undies for later?

pitssniff

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to row in high school, and it’s a very high-energy sport with lots of sweating. I fucking loved it because all the other guys were jacked and we had to wear these skimpy little speedo/compression shorts with nothing on top. I always had to tuck up but I would always be super horny. When we went on weekend trips and had to share beds in the hotel, the smell made me uncontrollably horny. I would wait till I was alone and then I’d go through all their spandex and underwear and sniff them. The raw scent from their giant dicks and balls and sweaty cunts made me fucking crazy. I would jerk off with one guy’s underwear while inhaling another’s. I took some home with me and one time I even came in a pair and licked it out. Just thinking about the taste makes me start leaking.

wikke1

Legendary Member
Media
I used to row in high school, and it’s a very high-energy sport with lots of sweating. I fucking loved it because all the other guys were jacked and we had to wear these skimpy little speedo/compression shorts with nothing on top. I always had to tuck up but I would always be super horny. When we went on weekend trips and had to share beds in the hotel, the smell made me uncontrollably horny. I would wait till I was alone and then I’d go through all their spandex and underwear and sniff them. The raw scent from their giant dicks and balls and sweaty cunts made me fucking crazy. I would jerk off with one guy’s underwear while inhaling another’s. I took some home with me and one time I even came in a pair and licked it out. Just thinking about the taste makes me start leaking.
Super hot story, thanks for sharing!

coldsilver9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Crashed at a straight friend’s place the other night bc we were both too drunk to drive so we just ubered to his place. He insisted I sleep in his bed and he slept on the couch. Surprisingly, he shut his bedroom door on the way out so I basically had free range to all the dirty clothes on his closet floor. I swiped a pair of his boxer briefs. Peak musk/piss/ass/ball sweat. I came so fast and hard. I didn’t trust myself to swipe them in a way I couldn’t get caught, so I just enjoyed the smell and rubbed my cum into my belly and put his undies and socks back where I found them. Hoping to get another shot at it soon lol

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frequently nicked gear from straight mates. It began in the changing rooms after football when one afternoon I saw a jock on the floor, picked it up, sniffed and got hooked and made off with it. Those rooms were good source of used undies as well, some guys just didn't realise they'd lost stuff, but I always knew who's stuff I was sniffing etc.

lopju66

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
My old roommate was awful when it came to laundry, he’d leave his dirty clothes all over the bathroom & let it pile up. Luckily for me, he had so many pairs of boxers bunched up on the floor he never noticed when i’d take some. He worked in construction, so often after he came home from a shift i’d find a pair still warm & absolutely drenched with sweat. He also had pretty noticeable precum stains.

Richierhoo

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hell yes just from my straight best mate (well he’s a bit curious about cock when he’s drunk)

He knows I love guys in underwear and shorts so I asked him for a pair of his used shorts as a gift. Took a bit of persuading but I got them.

I love stroking my cock in them.

For my 40th birthday I said to him I wanted something even more special from him than his shorts and that he knows me well enough to think of something

He stayed over at mine loads and on morning of my birthday he walked up to me in my kitchen and handed me a black worn pair of his boxer shorts and said to me “not just one load there, I did two as it’s a big birthday”

The next few hours were a bit of a blur to say the least lol