Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Curious how many of you still have saunas & steam rooms in the men's locker room in your legit gym? And are you allowed to be naked or is there a sign that stays swimsuits must stay on? Seems like so many places have eliminated them and placed them as co-ed features out near the co-ed pool...if your gym even has a pool anymore.

I always enjoyed the freedom of being naked around other guys even if it wasn't really cruising. Now it doesn't seem you can do that in many places anymore.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Still do. Sign says to wear clothing or a towel. I don't have a problem with the towel since I, too, enjoy being naked around other guys.
I ALWAYS sit on my towel in a sauna
Naked always
LUVIT when balls drape low over the bench

bman1977

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lifetime Fitness here - Steam in locker room. Dry Sauna is in pool area and Co-ed.

Sign just says towel covering to use steam room.

I've been to other Lifetimes that have dry sauna, steam, cold plunge and hot tub all in the locker room. Those are nice.

AG08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My Y has a steam room and hot tub that everyone uses naked. It also has an open shower. I use a towel in the steam room for sanitary reasons. I don’t use the hot tub anymore because there are usually gross unhygienic guys camping out in it. I have gotten skin infections in the past from using it. I have zero issues being naked around other guys. I’m fact, I like my Y because of the open nudity which doesn’t exist at other gyms in my city. It attracts a much friendlier and laid back crowd because of it.

JessiesGirl

Expert Member
Media
Washington, District of Columbia,United States
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My gym has steam room & dry sauna in men’s locker room. There’s a sign that says indecent exposure is against local laws. What is indecent exposure in a men’s locker room?! Isn’t it a place that’s men only because you’re supposed to be nude there while changing, showering, etc.? Anyway, most guys at least wrap themselves in a towel, some wear shorts, and I haven’t heard of anyone getting accused of indecent exposure!