Being nude/showing off

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was young and fit, I frequently looked for excuses to be nude or nearly nude. I would even wear Hallowe'en costumes that involved tights so that my junk would be visible.

Now that I'm middle-aged and pudgy? Not so much. We'll see what happens after I get this weight off. ;)

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I was raised without nudity taboos. We weren't nudists or anything, but my parents always told me that human bodies are natural and we shouldn't be ashamed of them. Also, I'm half Japanese and as a child spent plenty of time in Japanese public baths.

dsoftl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have NO problem at all with it... I was shy about it when I was younger but once I realized guys weren't making fun of my size but admiring my size I actually go out looking for places where I can be naked in front of people like locker rooms and nude beaches on vacations and standing at the urinals, it's now a turn on for me.

Depends on the situation. I'm not going to walk through the local mall nude. However I've had a lot of fun nude hiking, hot springing, or the occasional weekend at a nudist resort. As far as showing off, that can be a lot of fun. I have great memories about being the naked guy in CFNM.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Open nudity was never a problem with me. Back in the bath house era it was almost required, and depending on where I lived (and the lack of air conditioning) wearing little or nothing was pretty common at home. When there was a non-sexual person sharing the apartment a towel was sufficient. The DC area is hellishly humid in the summer. A lot of the apartments did not have AC and could not easily accommodate window units. A place I stayed in college was mostly renting to working men who were somewhat transient to the area - guys doing a construction contract at the Smithsonian for example who were in the area for a few months then moving on stayed there. It was pretty common for everyone to wear shorts (back when they were not baggy but were short) and keep apartment door open to let the air move with fans. Some guys also wore only towels - mainly because they showered when they got home and did not want to sweat into clothing again. It wasn't full nudity but it was close - especially given the era (70's).

A long term lover liked to be naked or nearly so every chance he got. That had nothing to do with AC.

paul

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Brooklyn Heights (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have NO problem at all with it... I was shy about it when I was younger but once I realized guys weren't making fun of my size but admiring my size I actually go out looking for places where I can be naked in front of people like locker rooms and nude beaches on vacations and standing at the urinals, it's now a turn on for me.
lets find urinals. LETS FIND URINALS and STAND TOGETHER SHOWING

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At the theater using the urinal, guy next to me looks over and mutters "Holy Shit". I just smiled without looking at him and replied "Yep". I also get nude wherever it is acceptable socially, I live to be naked.