Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can say the sensation of "feeling huge" comes from having a mass of flesh that is partially or to close to erect. It has a heaviness and weight to it that you can feel it hanging. It is significant and noticeable.

I only get a glimpse at that sort of feeling after doing a little pumping. My dick gets fuller and heavier and the physical sensation is conspicuous... I feel the "bigness" that is there. It is empowering. I like to put on some pants and freeball. I feel the bulge pressing against the fabric... so nice!

I also notice it when playing with bigger men. Just taking it in my hands it feels so HUGE! Hand filling, heavy, powerful... it has such a HEFT to it!

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can say the sensation of "feeling huge" comes from having a mass of flesh that is partially or to close to erect. It has a heaviness and weight to it that you can feel it hanging. It is significant and noticeable.

I only get a glimpse at that sort of feeling after doing a little pumping. My dick gets fuller and heavier and the physical sensation is conspicuous... I feel the "bigness" that is there. It is empowering. I like to put on some pants and freeball. I feel the bulge pressing against the fabric... so nice!

I also notice it when playing with bigger men. Just taking it in my hands it feels so HUGE! Hand filling, heavy, powerful... it has such a HEFT to it!
Good description!!! That is it for me, feeling the weight of my cock and balls hanging down, pulling on the base of my cock and feeling that stretch and “hang” and then to flop it around and feel the weight!
IMG_3763.mov

IMG_3665.mov

fuzzyis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I was playing around with the camera this morning and shooting a few short videos. I realized that like others here, I had a video representation of how I feel.
Not really "what does it mean to feel huge".
In my case it's more like, what does it feel like to be decent sized.
20240413_075627.mp4

I hope my little video is okay.

Reactions: PussyStretcher

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good description!!! That is it for me, feeling the weight of my cock and balls hanging down, pulling on the base of my cock and feeling that stretch and “hang” and then to flop it around and feel the weight!
Huge. Fhucking huge!

Reactions: WillyWanka and MDM8

bigby_see

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The feeling of my soft dick flapping around when I’m naked is always great. I know a lot of guys don’t have the privilege of feeling their dick flop around and smack them in the leg and it feels great knowing thats a sign Im way above average in dick size.

Also love when my dick is fully hard and it’s so long and heavy that it points downward because of its heaviness even though I’m erect. I know that would never happen for a small guy

RaskaYu

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve heard a lot from hung guys that sometimes they say they “feel huge” or heavy.

What does that actually mean, or feel like? As someone with a completely average cock, I don’t feel heavy down there when I get hard, I feel stiff haha.
I've been thinking about this and I don't feel huge nor heavy per-se, but I do when there's two factors involved,

1. Blood flow into the area, being at least 1/4, semi-hard, in process of a full erection.
2. Movement, letting it dangle inside my pyjamas or bathrobe etc.

Thus, it feels heavier and hangs more.

RutujaGoddess

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’ve heard a lot from hung guys that sometimes they say they “feel huge” or heavy.

What does that actually mean, or feel like? As someone with a completely average cock, I don’t feel heavy down there when I get hard, I feel stiff haha.
As a girl , i can tell it feels really full and streached being with such a guy and it definitely took me sometime to adust back to regular size cock after being streched by a hung guy

Reactions: lonlonepona

lonlonepona

Sexy Member
Media
For me, I can think of two situations I’ve felt huge:

1. When you have both hands holding it and there’s still a good amount of more room.
2. When you’re intimate with a woman, and she’s already very full, and you still have more to give. It’s fun to train her to adjust to your size.

Actually a third:

3. When you are holding it with one hand and smack it against her booty while she’s on top. You feel the thickness from the weight of the slap and the length from how far up it goes along her body. Or smack it in your hand for a similarish feeling.