Wearing bra?

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a guy but Sometime when I am home alone all day, I like wearing a sports bra. I feels good and sometimes I stuff it with socks, etc so I have a nice rack.

somestimes I wish I could wear the bra all the time. Does this make me trans?

sexysecretsofdaisy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
As far as I know, some soccer players wear some kind of bra to carry body sensors to measure things like beats per minute, movements, and so on.

Moreover, some cis hetero men can also be crossdressers and there’s nothing wrong with that - just a fancier way they like to dress and see themselves.

In my case, I started my self-discovery journey as a crossdresser but soon I realised that I was a trans woman trapped into a shell that had nothing to do with me.

Reactions: Nemorex

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
My breasts have become more sensitive and I am much more aware of them. Wearing a bra helps me stay focused on them. It also provides a pleasant hug around my chest. They have been long ignored and it's nice to awaken a new sensation

Reactions: Nemorex

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My breasts have become more sensitive and I am much more aware of them. Wearing a bra helps me stay focused on them. It also provides a pleasant hug around my chest. They have been long ignored and it's nice to awaken a new sensation
Thank you