ski trip hookups

tjhonesh

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been thinking how to find the opportunity to hookup with guys if I get married in the future lol... Saw lots of guys go skiing together without their wife/gf/family and stay in the same hotel room/rental property or maybe same bed lol. was wondering how many of them are hooking up :)...Thought this might be the greatest chance to be legitimately far away from home/wife/gf and try some safe men to men sex ;)

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Goes way back for me. Ski trip with a friend for the day. We skied most of the day and when it was time to leave, we sat around and had some drinks and a bite to eat. When we got in the car to leave, my friend was a bit tipsy but he confided in me that he was bi. We talked for a while and soon his hands were in my pants stroking my cock. Soon I lowered my pants and asked him to suck my cock. He jumped at the chance and he was very good and enjoyed it so much I wanted to suck his cock. While he was blowing me I was feeling his cock get so hard. Made me crazy for it. After I came and he finished me off, I leaned over and sucked his cock and it was wonderful. We also enjoyed golf in the summertime and went on plenty of golf trips where were stayed in the same hotel room. Can't tell you how many times we traveled and enjoy ourselves together. That went on for about 5 years and I got transferred to another state and made it a bit harder but we planned golf trips so we could still meet up during the summer. Good times for sure