Show your pictures with using an extender!

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am also keeping a log. I track my extender time and settings each day, and I am tracking penis measurements once a month. I started with a conservative rod length as well, and added on after I had built up my time some.

I am also using a Bathmate HydroXtreme in the shower each morning. 3 reps of 2 minutes each (track this in my log as well). I feel like the forced extra blood flow has been good for encouraging both growth and recovery from the trauma of the stretching / traction.

And finally, I have been wearing some Stealth Innerwear several times a week. This is a more passive stretch, but I think it is helpful to the overall process.
A buddy here on LPSG would do jelqing on days he did not pump/extend to maintain momentum. Good advice. He went from 6.4 to 8.1 in about two years.

Reactions: notsolittle

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sizedr.jpg

Got this Size Doctor of Aliexpress last month and been wearing it for an hour a day
Only difference so far is that my head got bigger because of the vacuum but the science says it can take up to 6 months of 6 hours daily use to see length gains

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fantes
View attachment 130288011

Got this Size Doctor of Aliexpress last month and been wearing it for an hour a day
Only difference so far is that my head got bigger because of the vacuum but the science says it can take up to 6 months of 6 hours daily use to see length g
View attachment 130288011

Only difference so far is that my head got bigger because of the vacuum but the science says it can take up to 6 months of 6 hours daily use to see length gains

Fantastic. Persistence and patience will work their magic.

Reactions: Thirdlegproduction

9.25cutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Decided to throw my extender back on after not using it for a couple years, had to get a second one for more rod attachments to get more stretch, I have to make sure I stay flaccid with how thick I am it's already a chore to get my meat wedged in there 20240511_065028.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: drambone2001

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Decided to throw my extender back on after not using it for a couple years, had to get a second one for more rod attachments to get more stretch, I have to make sure I stay flaccid with how thick I am it's already a chore to get my meat wedged in there View attachment 131042841
Superb!

Reactions: 9.25cutcock