Old member farewell

w355291

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been here almost five years. Something happened Friday night that has me considering leaving or deleting my account. I overstepped my bounds and made a negative comment about a post from @Thickguy789 . I regret having done so. Especially since it prompted him to go offline and perhaps shut down or delete altogether.

I think @Thickguy789 is a huge benefit to this community. We had chatted extensively and he is very good guy. Surprisingly humble or not cocky especially considering his considerable assets. He is close to and popular with hundreds or thousands of members here. Especially @DaddyChase and @Cndhunkxxxxx . 21000 likes in less than 4 months here

I think my time here has come and gone. He is considerably younger and making a splash and positive impact. I am genuinely sorry about how this played out.

Peace

DaddyChase

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not sure what was said. I hope he reconsiders sharing as he’s an awesome guy & posts much of the best content on the site. Apologies are good when things are said then regretted. I hope you both will reconsider.

Thickguy789

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know what was said but it's always good to have an apology like this. I noticed the change of privacy settings in @Thickguy789 and I hope he will be back. Such a great guy!
Not sure what was said. I hope he reconsiders sharing as he’s an awesome guy & posts much of the best content on the site. Apologies are good when things are said then regretted. I hope you both will reconsider.
I, too, hope you Both will reconsider, and stay active here with us at LPSG!
Thanks for the kind words , y’all (two of my faves) I think I’ve talked to all of you privately at this point and I have accepted @w355291’s apology.

I’m going to stick with invite only for my albums now. If I haven’t added you yet, let me know :emoji_hearts:

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the kind words , y’all (two of my faves) I think I’ve talked to all of you privately at this point and I have accepted @w355291’s apology.

I’m going to stick with invite only for my albums now. If I haven’t added you yet, let me know :emoji_hearts:
Glad your hanging I still want your thick ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Thickguy789