Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Went to The Rambles in Central Park for the first time last night and I must say, it was WILDDDDDD and definately will be going back …
Musta been 100s of guys there just goin at it! If you havent been, and feelin adventurous and if thats your thing, I say go ! Weather is getting warmer so I hear it gets even better ! Thinking of going again this weekend …
Which part of it? I was there today and no such luck, lots of people passing by tho. Best thing I got was a lot of eye contact with one guy. We walked by each other and kept looking back at each other. We were both ready to risk it all lol

Last edited:

Mike A

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Which part of it? I was there today and no such luck, lots of people passing by tho. Best thing I got was a lot of eye contact with one guy. We walked by each other and kept looking back at each other. We were both ready to risk it all lol
It’s so hard to explain exactly where the best area is cuz there are trails everywhere, but go in through the 79th st entrance in front of the museum and just keep walkin straight .. you’ll end up turning right at one point and its close to there ..
and best time to go is at sundown when its dark .. that look he gave was probably it lol . Try not to get caught in daylight and mess it up for everyone though cuz a lot of people and families walk around there ..

Reactions: yunggun7

Gman718

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It’s so hard to explain exactly where the best area is cuz there are trails everywhere, but go in through the 79th st entrance in front of the museum and just keep walkin straight .. you’ll end up turning right at one point and its close to there ..
and best time to go is at sundown when its dark .. that look he gave was probably it lol . Try not to get caught in daylight and mess it up for everyone though cuz a lot of people and families walk around there ..
Oh I wasn’t planning on doing anything with so many people around obviously. I didn’t go in deep there, that must’ve been why I didn’t see anything. I was just trying to see, not do anything because I’ve heard a lot about this place but rarely go to CP to see if the stories are true. I gotta make more trips there to see if the stories are true.

Reactions: Mike A

Gman718

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was on the subway today and loving the sexy cops at the stations. 2 got on the train I was in and I couldn’t take my eyes off of 1 of them, ugh, so gorgeous. I need to fulfill my fantasy of getting naughty with a cop while in uniform. I have hooked up with one but he wasn’t in uniform.

ZorbaSexy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just moved uptown. Anyone know any good [Black] barbershops in Harlem? And by “good” I mean one with a lot of well-built horny DL (or openly gay!) men? Feel free to DM me! (32, Black, slim bottom, a lil bit androgynous, bougie vibes but down to earth)