Most embarrassing moment ever! EVER!

goodboygonebad98

Sexy Member
Media
This happend about 2 years ago when I was 30 yrs old. I live a few hours from my parents, and had traveled home for a weekend visit. My mom was downstairs cooking dinner, and I knew I had some time for a quick jo session. I was all done, and had just cleaned up, standing at the side of my bed with my still erect cock and my pants around my ankles....all of a sudden my door of my bedroom flies open and there is my dad telling me dinner is almost ready. I just freeze. I could not move. There I was with my pants around my ankles, and my still hard cock standing at attention.....he just froze too. He said sorry, and then closed the door. I so did not want to go down to dinner. I waited a few minutes and got myself 'in order' and went down to dinner. That night my dad appologised for walking in on me and said he would be sure to knock from now on. It has now become a bit of a joke between us. Thank goodness it was him and not my mom.

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This happend about 2 years ago when I was 30 yrs old. I live a few hours from my parents, and had traveled home for a weekend visit. My mom was downstairs cooking dinner, and I knew I had some time for a quick jo session.

OMG -- you went back home for a visit and jerked off? LOL

that takes balls man! :biggrin1:

Nudesouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I can clearly state that I have a problem and an obsession with my cock. But who doesn't on this site right. So I take a lot of pics of my penis. I figure if I ever loose it I need pics to help others find it. LOL

My wife takes my camera to my sister in laws bachelorette party at the beach. They keep hitting bars and strip bars but can't find any dick to view. After a bit of drinking one of the girls grabs the camera and is reviewing the night while driving home in the limo. All of the sudden she screams and ask who got the pic of someones cock. Like most groups they attracted the attention of a few guys and had a couple that rode alone for a bit. The assumed it was one of them until the camera got passed around the limo to my wife. One look and she knew what has happened. It wasn't until several of the girls were making positive comments about my cock did she pipe up and tell the others once my sister in law has stepped out. It made me feel good also as it was nicer than at least one of the girls husbands'.

Nudesouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Everyone at Walgreens got to see my cock in all its glory. I took my SD card and popped it in. I normally keep a seperate one just for xxx pics so it never crossed my mind. Well it has tons of pics and took a while to load. The screen was facing the main isles you walk in so everyone standing in line to check out could see. Up pops a full screen version of my erection taking from the side. It looked great but my heart when into arrest, I could not breath and I tacked the damn pic kiosk. Yanking the card did nothing so I was frantically looking for the plus when the screen when blank.

I have never been so freaked out by my own penis. I'm a nudists and into exhibition but damn if your not prepared your not prepared.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, Nudesouth...
That almost happened to me with some 35mm film that I was sending out for processing.
After I left the shop I discovered the cartridge in my pocket and realized I had just sent off the wrong cartridge...one with only pics from a wild weekend...

I ran back in and told them I had given them the wrong roll (it was a new roll and never
been used.....and luckily I was able to exchange them.

But I was sweating bullets until I did...for it is illegal to try to process pics of that sort in NY State.....

merkincity

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

Therealb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When my ex first saw my hard penis she asked me if i was soft. I am 4.5" hard wich is under averag. She laught because she couldnt put more then finger arounge

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a memory stick on my keyring. A lot of it is work stuff. There are files labelled 'surveys' (I'm a land surveyor), CVs, 'headed letters', 'pro formas' that kind of stuff. One also labelled 'photos', a lot of which are site photos. But in that file is a sub file called 'private'. In there are my modeling photos plus pictures of my dick, my naked wife and us fucking. The sort of stuff that's on here.
So I handed the stick to my colleague and told them where to find the file they needed.
The cheeky bastard went looking at my photos. ALL of them. 'I didn't right click any of those photos, big boy' he said, winking at me, when he handed it back. I had a go at him for looking at my private pictures, but deep down was quite pleased he'd seen them.