Men's underwear choice

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fellow men, I would like to know who all like to wear some sexy styles of underwear as daily underwear like briefs, bikini briefs, tanga, thongs, jocks, and others similar types.. i am asking as the area where i live, i have seen people only wearing boxers, or long johns or underwear upto knee, which made me think if i am the only one who wear smaller type of undies...i like briefs as they look great, and keep everything in place plus i don't want to wear an underwear as long as my shorts.. lol. please share which styles u like to wear and why.. share pics if you like.

Reactions: RIboxerguy

Adamslut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I mostly wear thongs or occasionally jocks. They give me support up front with no uncomfortable fabric between my ass and my jeans or shorts. Plus I like the look

Attachments

bugler

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Briefs at work (under shorts) for pouch support most of the time, often a thong in summer. :blush:

At home, cycling and shopping I wear a thong mostly, also tight spandex shorts, tanga underwear and speedos. For me the sexier it feels to wear, and look at, the better.

Tried boxers, but not to my liking. The material moving and rubbing on thighs is uncomfortable during my very active job.

Reactions: Sam0021

fuzzyis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No boxers for me. They're even more uncomfortable than thongs.
Smallish briefs for me (see avatar), or bikinis.
I'm still searching for the right combination for me....A roomy comfortable pouch, and enough in the back to cover my 'old man' ass.

Reactions: Ohiojohn