kama sutra

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does anyone have an idea of what really works for the above average? every once in a while i get to do it missionary style.....but only if i promise to be careful....yeah, and i have to beg. ;)

mostly sex is usually doggy style or with the girlfriend superior. any pain or problem resulting from doggy is MY fault.....bad jay! if she gets carried away in a superior position, it is my fault.....bad jay, bad jay! to make it simple, just figure all problems are my fault.

a girlfriend found a book on the kama sutra in a used book store...the section on suggestions for special situations (or something like that) was ripped out. this had the material for the endowed...or when the male is larger than the female.

i checked out a couple of books at borders...they did not seem to cover this situation...or at least in the contents listing. so guyz, some help please.

thanks.

jay

Jimbo: Hey Jay:

Here is a site the demonstrates some unique positions that seem to only be achievable if you are hung larger than average. The advantage is that these positions will help to mitigate some of your length so you partner will not be as intimidated.

http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/nektar/kma/main.htm