Is it True?

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think you are right. Some say no, that most men are 100% straight, but in all respect I beg to differ. In the world we live in I believe it is the norm to at least be somewhat curious, especially in puberty even if one never goes down a bi-gay path. When a male or female first becomes of sexual knowledge and hormones begin to take over, I believe what is referred to as auto-eroticism can occur. You become erotic with yourself, rather you may be aroused and turned on by your own body which I believe can create same sex curiosity, desire and possible interaction.

I do believe when a man (or woman) tries sex with the same sex and likes it, that curiosity can definitely grow stronger and most likely will. It's just like straight sex, once you start you won't stop. You're a sexual being and satisfying such is a primal urge. If anyone ever tells you they just can't understand bi or gay sexual interest, tell them to consider the overwhelming urgency of THEIR sexual desires. Then tell them the bi-gay desire is equally as strong and no easier to resist than their desire. It's not because the desire is bisexual or homosexual, it is because it is SEXUAL, just like theirs. If they're smart, they should come to understand any sexual desire that primal and strong is rarely denied. Bi, gay or straight.
I disagree. According to many, many studies and surveys, the norm is "straight," and meaning having engaged in no homosexual acts and never wanting to engage in a homosexual act. The attempts to expand the definition of "straight" to somehow justify anything but "straight" belies a discomfort with being gay or bisexual that seems to me unhealthy.

Reactions: bravesoldier