SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So we have a local weather man, aging but in the public eye and trying to hang on, but no question he dyes his hair jet black, very obvious, but never the less, we have all seen it. Men who dye their hair or facial hair. For me, a 61 year old guy who has gone completely salt and pepper facial hair included it just never crossed my mind to go there. Yesterday afternoon I was opening the pool when I got a call from a bud who wanted to stop by and have a beer, I told him to come on, it's been a couple of months since we have seen each other. So he arrives, we pop a top and start chatting while I am working and after 30 minutes or so off comes the T shirt. Now I consider myself a very furry guy, but he's what I call a silver back, you know the kind, shoulders and back are more than covered, and after a bit I notice a smudge on his back and say something and he comes clean that one of the younger guys he plays with has dyed his body hair from the chin to the feet, then I perk up and take notice and Im sorta shocked at how much thicker all that shit he sporting is looking, I start kidding him about the weather man we all make fun of and we both have a good laugh, but I have to say, it was a damn good look on him, next thing I know he's pulled those shorts down to show me that bush and now I am totally shocked.
So my question is how many men really do this on a regular basis? It frankly never crossed my mind, but after seeing his results, it just got the ole cogs turning, and I thought damn I bet I could go blond, red, or my natural color, which WAS jet black that has turned into a dark brown, but I still can't get over how much it made his fur look thicker if you could call it that, and if it were possible to change colors?
Any thoughts or experience's on the subject?

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No experience on the subject but have thought about it. My pubes started graying in my 40's along with my facial hair. What little hair I have left on my head is now 75% gray My chest hair is almost 100% gray now. I have thought about dyeing my goatee or beard to a nice salt and pepper but haven't tried it yet..Although I think a silver fox is exceptionally sexy, on me it just makes me look older (in my opinion). Let me know if you do it and how it turns out.

Reactions: tnman and cadmanken

SEAJay78

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My beard is the only hair that had started turning white, beginning in my early 30s. Now, at 45, my beard is all white while my temples have only just started turning.

It turns out most white hair is actually clear, so when I tried growing my beard longer, it looked frustratingly thin compared to when it was brown. This probably explains why OP's friend's body hair looks much thicker now that it's dark again.

Because having a white beard made me look much older than I am and I just wanted my beard to look full and thick, I started using Just For Men Control GX Beard Wash a few years ago. Now people often compliment me on how nice my beard looks. They are always shocked when I tell them it is actually completely white if I wasn't coloring it.

The beard wash is much easier to use than the brush-in type dyes. You just wash your beard at the beginning of your shower and leave it on for 5 or 6 minutes while you wash the rest of your body. It won't stain your skin like the brush-in dye often does, which is probably why people are so surprised when I tell them mine is colored. It just looks much more natural. (It will dye your fingernails, though, so you have to be sure to thoroughly wash the suds off them before washing the rest of your body.)

It gradually dyes your beard so you'll likely want to use it every day to get your beard fully colored. Now that mine is, I only use it once or twice a week to bring the new growth up to color.

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have much body hair other than pubic hair. I love to be naked and keep a neat looking bush. Recently I've started dying my pubic hair. They are naturally brown but I think a nice dark bush really makes my penis stand out. Here's some pics of me natural and dyed. What do you think?
Pubes12 (3).jpg
Pubes8 (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Elmmar

Latham

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my teens l wanted to go blonde...got the dye did my hair and pubes...turned out fucking orange ay vowed never to touch the stuff again

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So we have a local weather man, aging but in the public eye and trying to hang on, but no question he dyes his hair jet black, very obvious, but never the less, we have all seen it. Men who dye their hair or facial hair. For me, a 61 year old guy who has gone completely salt and pepper facial hair included it just never crossed my mind to go there. Yesterday afternoon I was opening the pool when I got a call from a bud who wanted to stop by and have a beer, I told him to come on, it's been a couple of months since we have seen each other. So he arrives, we pop a top and start chatting while I am working and after 30 minutes or so off comes the T shirt. Now I consider myself a very furry guy, but he's what I call a silver back, you know the kind, shoulders and back are more than covered, and after a bit I notice a smudge on his back and say something and he comes clean that one of the younger guys he plays with has dyed his body hair from the chin to the feet, then I perk up and take notice and Im sorta shocked at how much thicker all that shit he sporting is looking, I start kidding him about the weather man we all make fun of and we both have a good laugh, but I have to say, it was a damn good look on him, next thing I know he's pulled those shorts down to show me that bush and now I am totally shocked.
So my question is how many men really do this on a regular basis? It frankly never crossed my mind, but after seeing his results, it just got the ole cogs turning, and I thought damn I bet I could go blond, red, or my natural color, which WAS jet black that has turned into a dark brown, but I still can't get over how much it made his fur look thicker if you could call it that, and if it were possible to change colors?
Any thoughts or experience's on the subject?
I did have a period when I would dye my bush darker. I hadn't really noticed as I got older it had gone paler, edging towards grey. I was at local swimming baths and this guy had completed his swim and was going into the showers, stripped off and I was agog. He had the most luxuriant black bush, eye-catching and sensuous - as well as a nice pendant uncut cock growing ut. I thought it looked sexy, one look at my genitalia and I wondered if I could improve my self-esteem.
It was a bit of palaver, I found a dye I could apply and duly stripped off and applied the mixture while observing myself in the bathroom mirror, followed the instructions (though that didn't include playing with myself) and bingo, I had a very dark bush, caught the eye and was really the new center of the universe with nobby growing looking inviting. My first trip to the beach and I was a bit self-aware but I needn't have bothered, my bush, I think, acted like a magnet.
The downside was it needed re-applying, as summer went and winter was upon us almost without trying I stopped. Now I'm a natural grey most of the time though on occasion for parties I've applied short-term hair dye in a variety of colours, my dark green bush went down, well someone did, a treat.

Reactions: SEAJay78

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I did have a period when I would dye my bush darker. I hadn't really noticed as I got older it had gone paler, edging towards grey. I was at local swimming baths and this guy had completed his swim and was going into the showers, stripped off and I was agog. He had the most luxuriant black bush, eye-catching and sensuous - as well as a nice pendant uncut cock growing ut. I thought it looked sexy, one look at my genitalia and I wondered if I could improve my self-esteem.
It was a bit of palaver, I found a dye I could apply and duly stripped off and applied the mixture while observing myself in the bathroom mirror, followed the instructions (though that didn't include playing with myself) and bingo, I had a very dark bush, caught the eye and was really the new center of the universe with nobby growing looking inviting. My first trip to the beach and I was a bit self-aware but I needn't have bothered, my bush, I think, acted like a magnet.
The downside was it needed re-applying, as summer went and winter was upon us almost without trying I stopped. Now I'm a natural grey most of the time though on occasion for parties I've applied short-term hair dye in a variety of colours, my dark green bush went down, well someone did, a treat.
So how often did you need to redo? But you are saying it did make you stand out in a crowd?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So how often did you need to redo? But you are saying it did make you stand out in a crowd?
I suppose I re-did it every three weeks or so, and yes, in a crowd of other nudes - I went to a lot of swingers parties where it was "clothes at the door" - it looked awesome, and became a focal point you couldn't miss. Make sure it's a good hair colouring or you'll need up like Rudi Guiliani!

Reactions: tnman

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have an older buddy who is pretty hairy chested and dyes his body hair. The last time he did it I was astounded how hot it was and how much more I was attracted to the appearance of it. I couldn't get my face out of his crotch that night and was eating at the base of his dick like I was literally trying to eat and swallow it. I remember how hard he got that night; I think it turned him on to see me uncontrollably going at this cock.

As for dyeing facial hair, I think an aging man has to be careful. If an older man's face is showing too much age, sudden dark hair can intensify his aged face. When dyeing, lighter colors need to be considered. I have salt and pepper hair, still mostly soft brown. My sides are graying more and are actually turning shiny silver and not flat gray, which I like. My facial hair is completely gray. As of late I decided to try a trend I have seen on men that I think can definitely look good. It is dyeing the mustache and leaving the goatee or beard gray. Somehow dyeing the stache makes a world of difference in making an aging man look younger, without taking the dyeing too far.

This is an AI image, but a pretty good example of what I think looks cool when dyeing.

graybearddarkstache.jpeg

SEAJay78

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight