Gay guys, do you like small dicks?

Ladavid9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is that true gay guys with big dick just don't like to have sex with people who have average or smaller dick?

Do you guys only fancy your one night stand are always well endowed? And laugh on them if it's below your expectation?
Seen lots of posts on things like Grindr and Craig'slist that said things like big for big guys only so it does happen but obviously not every big guy is like that.

Reactions: lttle1

Rex3611

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love cis cock, I don’t concern myself with size but I do have a preference for pretty dicks. Nowadays, I rarely focus on looks, especially if it’s just sex.

Last two exes, were large men, 6’3”+. Penis was in proportion, looked average but still big.

I’ve never turned down dick for penis size. I’ve had some BIG ones, I’ve had some small ones and everything in between. I’m there for CUM.

Race, looks, penis size, are all irrelevant if the dick is pretty.

Never dealt with self deprecating men.

Reactions: diver6

varina1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For me cock size for light fooling around is irrelevant. If I am getting it in my ass, I definitely have a limit to the size I can comfortably handle. A smaller dick is sometimes a much more comfortable fuck. As far as sucking goes.... as long as I get fed the size does not matter. One of the biggest loads I was ever fed was from a guy with about 3.5"

Reactions: lttle1 and diver6

Walktheplank

Loved Member
Media
I can tell you have though about this. But you really don't know what you are talking about. One of the best fuck buddies I have ever had was a guy with a small dick. The sex with him was amazing. And fortunately for me he was a size queen.We were both getting exactly what we wanted. While the sex was amazing, he was way too high maintenance for me. We were better as fuck buddies then we would have been boyfriends. Unfortunately he now has a boyfriend. And so do I. I still see him occasionally, but his boyfriend knows our history and is very guarded. Which is ok. I respect that. But I do miss the sex with him. Here is a picture of me fucking him.

View attachment 734412
Um…that’s not a small dick …I’d say it’s average at worst.