Deletable-purple-2 [reddit And Onlyfans]

StareDecisis333

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh my God, he returned!!
HEY BABY!! Wow, thought it's gonna be a one time thing, but he came back. You love to see it!

I don't know which is hotter, him being also in this thread who I assume now secretly frequents or lurks around here in some capacity
OR
his passive-aggressive online demeanor towards how the internet operates, to which I partly agree.

zoe.gif

ilikenaps

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
That's a good answer, thanks. I also read here that you do not answer DMs, but clearly that was wrong. You'll have a new sub soon.
Possibly, I’m admittedly not well versed in the reach of gay forums. If it was just reposts of things that are on my twitter anyway (which thankfully it mostly is) I’d have zero issues. But leaking stuff that’s supposed to be paid exclusives is shitty, even though I’m under no illusions to its unfortunate inevitability in this industry.

Will just say quickly, anyone reading this, if you like my content and wanna see even more than what’s here, consider dropping me a subscription. It genuinely supports me and really helps out with stuff in my personal life, and allows me to make even more better videos too. It’s also the only place you can properly communicate with me and request specific types of content too. Cheers :)